300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
    A week and a half with all green checks and STILL not in TSU!! Can I crack a joke or get this forum in a better mood?? I don't want to step on toes but we need some good news or some entertainment!!
    NO THANKS
    CBPO

Comment

• HMMM,,

I had my Congresswomens office's personel that help Veterans send a letter to CBP's congressonial leiason about WTF is going on...lol. Only to find out what I already knew. They said within the week my BI stuff should be done, I have heard that for 2mo's, we will see.
      Last edited by MP-K-9; 11-15-2009, 02:39 AM. Reason: Hmmm
      "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

A week and a half with all green checks and STILL not in TSU!! Can I crack a joke or get this forum in a better mood?? I don't want to step on toes but we need some good news or some entertainment!!
        You have no one to blame, but yourself. You said you wanted to keep your pattern of clearing items. You will be in TSU in December.
        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• CBPO Positions

I was sent to the TSU on 7/23/2009. I have been waiting and waiting for my call for the Northern Border of Washington. I have made many calls to the scheduling unit and most of the time I get a generic answer. I called again this week and I asked if CBP was on a hiring freeze. She said that they are filling a class a week. She did say the CBP is still operating off 2009 funding and that the 2010 budget will not get final approval until prob. Jan. or Feb. If anyone else has any info please send it my way.

Comment

• I took me about 2 1/2 weeks to get sent to TSU. I called the hiring center and told them I had all green checks and wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything else they needed. She looked at my file said everything was complete and magically within 2 days I was sent to TSU

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorBait09 View Post
              She did say the CBP is still operating off 2009 funding and that the 2010 budget will not get final approval until prob. Jan. or Feb. If anyone else has any info please send it my way.
              The 2010 budget was approved several weeks ago. The allocation of funds to various programs should take a couple weeks to get done.
              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• I thought so too. Right now I am willing to believe whatever as I wait impatiently for my call.

Comment

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
                  You have no one to blame, but yourself. You said you wanted to keep your pattern of clearing items. You will be in TSU in December.
                  haha!! You are so true, but I was hoping to be in TSU for November and EOD in December!! There is still hope for me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorBait09 View Post
                    I took me about 2 1/2 weeks to get sent to TSU. I called the hiring center and told them I had all green checks and wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything else they needed. She looked at my file said everything was complete and magically within 2 days I was sent to TSU
                    thanks for the imput!! I'm going to call tomorrow and make sure they have everything they need. Maybe I will magically get into TSU then! Let's hope so. Is there anything that I need to check CASS for after I do get in TSU or can I officially retire that link on my computer?

Comment

• Day 5,625 in TSU (well it sure feels like it)...and another week of no calls to look forward to....great!!!!!!!!!!!!!...going back to picking the lint off my clothes.

Comment

• Day 124. Just over four months. And for the first time I feel like things will actually happen soon. Im gonna risk letting in a tiny glimmer of hope and bet that calls start going out in the next two weeks. And the best part is, since this is my delusion I get the first call!! But seriously I think it will start soon. If no calls have gone out in the next two week I will buy a round when/if we make it to FLETC! Just look for the tall Minnesota kid who looks like hes 16. Thats me!
                        TSU- 07/14/09
                        location- Minneapolis

Comment

haha!! You are so true, but I was hoping to be in TSU for November and EOD in December!! There is still hope for me!!
                          I have been in TSU for almost 8 months. If I see someone enter TSU in November and EOD in December and I am not in that group I might jump off a bridge!!!

Comment

• About to join the Bicentennial Club. 200 days in TSU. What's another 165... Childs play.
                            Geo: Illinois
                            Test Score: 94
                            Quals: GS-7
                            T.O.: 8/7/2007
                            Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

thanks for the imput!! I'm going to call tomorrow and make sure they have everything they need. Maybe I will magically get into TSU then! Let's hope so. Is there anything that I need to check CASS for after I do get in TSU or can I officially retire that link on my computer?
                              Don't retire the link. I periodically check CASS to make sure I wasn't booted out of the system. It gives me hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                                I have been in TSU for almost 8 months. If I see someone enter TSU in November and EOD in December and I am not in that group I might jump off a bridge!!!
                                Someone on the Delphi Forums stated that there is a class starting on Jan. 6, 2010. You could get the Call this week to start on Nov. 30 or Dec. 7 and go to FLETC for the Jan. 6 class. It sounds like 48 or 50 people will get that call. Whether they post on this website or not, who knows? But the hiring slowly continues, allegedly. Best of luck to you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8788 users online. 339 members and 8449 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X