Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't care if you go out of the country as long as you are back within a certain time period( I am guessing residency) and you are not involved in any illegal activity while on vacation. Also don't visit a communist or highly courrupt country. Don't visit any country that is constantly on the news for obvious reasons.For the love of god please don't go hiking in Iran/Iraq etc...you would think this would be obvious..**shaking my head at all these thrill seekers**

Comment

• What a thrill, Day 200 in the TSU Club House. A mile stone I hope few others will experience, only read about. If you must know I say Nay to Nay Saying. I take action, I protest! I'm growing my hair, it's almost touching my ears. I'm considering facial hair.

Subversively Yours,

Thek9
      Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
      Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Just got my call. Given choice of Malta or Shelby Montana. Any suggestions folks? I have to call back tomorrow with my decision and I really am uninformed on both of these cities but will be doing some massive googleing for the next few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by when View Post
          They don't care if you go out of the country as long as you are back within a certain time period( I am guessing residency) and you are not involved in any illegal activity while on vacation. Also don't visit a communist or highly courrupt country. Don't visit any country that is constantly on the news for obvious reasons.For the love of god please don't go hiking in Iran/Iraq etc...you would think this would be obvious..**shaking my head at all these thrill seekers**
          Just speculation on my behalf, but I would think overnight or real short trips to locations such as Port au Prince, Cali or Maracaibo might well have to have real good explanation.
          Le gra'sta De' a Theim.

Comment

• congrats on the call!!!! give them my number now ill leave my phone on..lol were you in tsu for montana ? see your from MI??
            Last edited by anthony30; 11-09-2009, 05:53 PM.
            CBPO

Comment

• "Just got my call. Given choice of Malta or Shelby Montana. Any suggestions folks? I have to call back tomorrow with my decision and I really am uninformed on both of these cities but will be doing some massive googleing for the next few hours."

tarmacevo,

Border Patrol or CBPO? Can you relate to rural? Congratulations. Either way I'm envious.
              Last edited by Thek9; 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM. Reason: Bad Spellerer
              Le gra'sta De' a Theim.

Comment

• Originally posted by tarmacevo View Post
                Just got my call. Given choice of Malta or Shelby Montana. Any suggestions folks? I have to call back tomorrow with my decision and I really am uninformed on both of these cities but will be doing some massive googleing for the next few hours.
                Congrats!!! Thats great news!! Keep us posted!!

Comment

Just got my call. Given choice of Malta or Shelby Montana. Any suggestions folks? I have to call back tomorrow with my decision and I really am uninformed on both of these cities but will be doing some massive googleing for the next few hours.
                  Sorry, no input, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
                    Just speculation on my behalf, but I would think overnight or real short trips to locations such as Port au Prince, Cali or Maracaibo might well have to have real good explanation.

I think as long as you can show A VALID reason for the trip, your finances support such a trip and there was nothing illegal involved you will be ok. Plus I did say to stay away from "curropt" countries..Haiti isn't exactly Bermuda..no matter how much my friends try to convince me that it is lol.

and congratulations to tarmacevo..but i think he is Border Patrol from his other posts. So I will put my sad hat back on .

Comment

• I applied for "northern border" and actually Detroit sector but here I am going to Montana lol.

As for being able to relate to Rural... Ha not really, but its gonna be a change of scenery.

Comment

I applied for "northern border" and actually Detroit sector but here I am going to Montana lol.

As for being able to relate to Rural... Ha not really, but its gonna be a change of scenery.
                        Wait, this sounds like Border Patrol. Are you trying to give us false hope? Congrats either way...

Comment

I'm guessing you're BP because both Malta and Shelby are both far enough of the border that neither has much of an OFO presence.

Malta is due south of the port of Morgan, I believe. Shelby is due south of Sweetgrass. Given that choice and were you with OFO, I'd recommend Shelby. Bigger town, on Interstate 15, likely much more to do both on and off-duty.

Still, that's a question I'd fire off to the PA's on the BP thread. What's good OFO-wise often doesn't follow along with the BP.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                            With NNY as a geo, I'll bet you'll be seeing a call long before next August.
                            You may not get offered anywhere near where you want to go(especially if where you want to go is Albany or Syracuse)...but you'll likely get an offer.
                            Well I definitely don't want Albany.. Syracuse would be neat because I live 40 minutes from there. I actually want to move to the remote locations!!! I hope your right though. I put in for my vacation anyways. Now i am worried about going out of the country because my mother is a foreign national! And let me tell you, I was grilled about that during my background for BOP & CBP. We'll see. Fingers crossed. I have a highest TSU date on this forum listing. I would hope for a call in the next 6 months!!!

Comment

• Day 251 in TSU for Miami.

Add me to the TSU list when you get a chance. Does anybody know if there is a possibility of MHC offering me Ft. Lauderdale / Port Everglades or will I only be considered for Miami (I believe this is the case)? I tested in August, 2008 and I'm definitely losing my patience. The only information that I have gotten from the hiring center is that they haven't hired anybody for my geo location since January, 2009. Just wondering how many people could possibly be ahead of me in TSU. Any guesses?

oh well, gotta go check all 16 of my fantasy football teams, have way too much time on my hands.

Comment

• My big thing is I applied for and wanted to be in Detroit sector. What happens if I turn Montana down, will they let me wait for a Detroit opening?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6033 users online. 392 members and 5641 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X