300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D22 View Post
    OK. Let me rephrase my question then. Is it CBP rule that a supervisor should accomidate 2 officers scheduling so that they can have the exact same shifts?
    Not knowing the particulars of the situation, the bid/rotation aspects of the port(s) and the seniority of the two officers, that's more or less an impossible question to answer.

Depending...I've see it happen somewhat. I doubt that management is bending over backwards to make it happen though. You sure it's not more of an issue of swapping shifts/locations with co-workers, rather than management?

Comment

Really is nothing to joke about. Our family, and 15 yr. marriage has been destroyed, and I have a very brokenhearted 9 yr. old! Now they work together and it seems like the supervisors go out of their way to make sure they are working at the same time!
      Her divorce was final last month. We have to wait til Dec. for ours to be final and it has been Hell! He does not follow any of the judges orders because he thinks he doesn't have to because he is a Fed. Last time i checked, Fedral Law Enforcement Officers still have to follow the law!
      I cannot imagine how hard it is for you to be going through all of this. My heart goes out to you and your 9 yr old. It's never a good thing when a family is torn apart but stay strong and continue to surround yourself with the people who love and support you!!

...And just remember the famous saying "what comes around goes around"!!
      KARMA'S A [email protected]#CH!!!

Comment

Technically, in MI it IS illegal!!! Adultry is still a felony, and still on the books!
        I am sorry for your situation. However, since your spouse allegedly committed the underlying crime (adultery) in GA (where it is a misdemeanor), your spouse cannot be charged under MI law. Had he done so, then just about any MI attorney would have gladly taken your case, and your spouse would be in deep doo-doo with CBP.
        sigpicTwo is one,
        one is none.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsawille View Post
          Maybe instead of CBP picking people by TSU date they are waiting for the forum members here to kill each other off. Whoever is left gets the job! I know we are all under a lot of stress 'bout the job, but seriously why do we need to jump all over each other? Thats part of the reason I've gone from checking this site every day to every other day to once a week... we are all in this together, even with stupid posts and grammer mistakes.
          [/I]
          +1 I am so with you on this one. I find if funny how people seem to feel it necessary to pick at people's minor mistakes as if they're hous is not made of glass. We are all in the same boat here. I have been turned off from some oter forums due to the mean and nasty things that are being said back and forth and it seems like this forum is starting to become the same way. It is unfortunate. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
          Geo Preference: East Texas
          TSU: 4/10/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
            Please don't apologize for your grammar on here!!! Its a forum and you are not filling out legal documents or reports. You are just saying what is on your mind and shouldnt have to feel like you are being graded on it!!!

Now when you are on the job, thats a different story!!!

Amen to that...someone jump my "ca-ca" because I misspelled Beavis..sorry I forgot to put the "a" in freak'n Beavis!....it's just a forum to ask questions and get answers y'all!

Comment

Technically, in MI it IS illegal!!! Adultry is still a felony, and still on the books!
              Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately it happens in every profession (which dosent make it right), but I know exactly what you are going through. Just stay strong for your child and put all of your focus into her. I wish you the best. Take Care
              Geo Preference: East Texas
              TSU: 4/10/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by TXGRL View Post
                Amen to that...someone jump my "ca-ca" because I misspelled Beavis..sorry I forgot to put the "a" in freak'n Beavis!....it's just a forum to ask questions and get answers y'all!
                btw that's why I have'nt even been on here in awhile..because people get all rude and bent out of shape...over minor stuff, I've been checking to see if anyone got any calls yet and that's about it and log off...sad that a forum could turn out this way when we all could be helping each other out....kumbaya..and yes I'm sure I mis spelled that one also!

Comment

• [IMG]http://roflr***i.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/celebrity-pictures-fred-rogers-get-along.jpg[/IMG]

If Mr Rogers couldn't do it, I dont have much hope!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                    Beats me as to why there's so much adultery, infidelity and just general sexual stupidity going on at FLETC. It's there though.

As far as management goes, I've never see management "allow" or "accommodate" it. I've never seen management take much of a stand on it in any direction. I'm not sure what management can do about it though. It's not illegal. It's done during off-hours(let's hope), and it's done privately(yeah, right.).

Ultimately, it's up to the Officers involved to behave like grown men and women and not sex-crazed spring-breakers. Most behave themselves, but there is always the few who don't.

Much is the same with alcohol. There's always the few who can't seem to walk away from the bottle before an issue develops.
                    Sounds like when I was in the military...get sent out to the field for exersizes or sent overseas , and the same thing goes on...I think it's what happens
                    (not with everyone) when you put males and females in some kind of confined area ( like a training camp) and away from home or thier normal routines...you get a lot of weird behaviors especially sexual charged behavior.. which does not make it right...sometimes people just do not know how to act right.

Comment

• Adultery should be prosecuted in States that still have it on the books, particularly when children are involved. Kill a man, rob a man if you must; but don't destroy his house and screw up his kids for life, even if his wife asks you to.

Does anybody have any Intel on the appropriations bill signing and whether it is slated to start the ball rolling?
                      CBPO
                      GEO - NY/JFK
                      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                      PE Forms - Completed
                      Fitness - Completed
                      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                      Drug Screen - Completed
                      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                      TSU

EOD: ???
                      FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                        Not knowing the particulars of the situation, the bid/rotation aspects of the port(s) and the seniority of the two officers, that's more or less an impossible question to answer.

Depending...I've see it happen somewhat. I doubt that management is bending over backwards to make it happen though. You sure it's not more of an issue of swapping shifts/locations with co-workers, rather than management?
                        Last edited by TXGRL; 10-29-2009, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=cajunchik;2047694]Drcapps defense....I didnt know what robeans was talking about either. I thought he was making a comment about giving up, too. I was not aware that he is a CBP officer from what is on his public profile. I am new to the forum and drcapp has only been on since May so you have to cut the guy some slack. Giving up is not a good attitude to have especially at FLETC and the job so if you are thinking that robeans is waiting in TSU, I can certainly see where drcapp was coming from. Thats just me!!!

You had me at hello cajunchik

Comment

Really is nothing to joke about. Our family, and 15 yr. marriage has been destroyed, and I have a very brokenhearted 9 yr. old! Now they work together and it seems like the supervisors go out of their way to make sure they are working at the same time!
                            Her divorce was final last month. We have to wait til Dec. for ours to be final and it has been Hell! He does not follow any of the judges orders because he thinks he doesn't have to because he is a Fed. Last time i checked, Fedral Law Enforcement Officers still have to follow the law!
                            D22, I'm terribly sorry you have to endure this. This is your husband's loss now. It probably doesn't feel that way right now, but he is the one that will have to answer questions one day from your 9 year old. Try to stay strong for him or her. Your baby is going to need to see that YOU'LL get through this. Kids are resilient, but you're being scrutinized right now. Try to be the rock that he/she needs and it may help (even a little bit) to keep your mind off of your terrible situation. Try everyday to find one thing together that makes you both laugh, no matter how stupid. Fart with your armpits or give them a wedgie. Maybe that can be your island. Hang in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtStyx View Post
                              Fart with your armpits or give them a wedgie. Maybe that can be your island. Hang in there.
                              Genius. Sigged. Love it.
                              CBPO
                              GEO - NY/JFK
                              TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                              PE Forms - Completed
                              Fitness - Completed
                              VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                              Drug Screen - Completed
                              Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                              B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                              Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                              TSU

EOD: ???
                              FLETC: ???

Comment

• Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4669 users online. 276 members and 4393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X