Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution81
    commented on 's reply
    all polygraph results are sent to QC regardless..if you passed most of the admins will tell you right there..mines did

• barnes14
    replied
    So does the polygraph person directly say, "You passed"? Has anyone ever got "I don't have a problem with your results, and I'm sending it to quality control? It seems odd that he didn't just say pass.

Leave a comment:

• Bam2323
    commented on 's reply
    Hopejoy thank you!

David1984 i was asked for additional paperwork, turned it in last October and now is when my CASS finally says completed

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    Bam2323 yes that means that you have completed the medical portion. You got lucky they didn’t require you for additional paperwork. And you won’t get an email from them just the update on the CASS.

• Hopejoy
    commented on 's reply
    It should be cleared. You can also check your status on https://eas.chsmedical.com/

• Bam2323
    replied
    I've been under medical review for about 5-6 months now.. I was curious what my CASS percentage was at so i checked online today and it says I am finally at 50% and it says Medical- Completed.. before it would say 38% and pending.. Does that mean i was finally cleared by the medical dept? i havent received an email stating i was cleared, it was just updated on CASS....

Leave a comment:

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    I’m at 19-2 as well and I received a text and an email this past Tuesday. fonzi7979

• JDalhoff
    commented on 's reply
    This doesn’t even show my port or area

• fonzi7979
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Copcat1983 thanks for sharing I’m in 19-2 not for Phoenix but for NY. Did you receive email?

• xknuckles
    commented on 's reply
    ohhh so its like a little OJT, so I would be at JFK/EWR for two weeks and then shipped off to fletc

• Copcat1983
    replied
    19-2 announcement poly this month. Hope that helps those who are patiently waiting...

Leave a comment:

• Staerr
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, thank you!

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    where are peoples stations? SYS I assume? hows it looking if someone wants LAX?

• Rmalard
    commented on 's reply
    True. I was at my port for 2 weeks now at fletc. PIV, pre academy online training, new employee paperwork, tour of port, shadow officers on the job.

• Rmalard
    replied
    I am at FLETC now. Few comments..No one in my class spent less than a year to get here..some two years, If your a vet and or Leo use that one to apply more options on port as well as other things and its worth the time! If you want a very well paid LEO job..The time it takes and the road blocks you hit suck Just keep going! Any questions just ask

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7021 users online. 261 members and 6760 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X