Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissAmitious
    commented on 's reply
    Original 18-12 here. Met with BI late April 2019, background was submitted early May. I'm still waiting on it to clear. What about you guys? I'm hoping to see 75% maybe this month or the next.

• TsFost
    replied
    Drug test taken yesterday. Now the rest of the wait begins.

Leave a comment:

• jjsince97
    replied
    4 months down ... maybe 8 to go? #roadtothepoly

Leave a comment:

• sory_ann
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao!!!! you got me so excited all of a sudden!!!

• ES90
    commented on 's reply
    Your clearance is "public trust", not a true security clearance but allows you access to law enforcement sensitive information. The background is designed to make sure CBP isn't hiring cartel members, terrorists etc.

• Sheridan1
    commented on 's reply
    nope. They have to go through a top secret clearance to get the job, but don't receive any clearance

• antoniojeff808
    commented on 's reply
    18-9. Same here waiting... i just met my BI last Sept9. EOD in Feb, basic training March to July.

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    You gonna get hired real soon simply because you applied on my birthday. 8-28 lol sory_ann

• sory_ann
    replied
    18-10 here, patiently waiting, or wish to be...I applied in 08/28/18, waited 38 weeks for my poly and today is my 408 day or 13 months 8 days since the day I applied. Met with investigator at the beginning of September 2019. Investigator said they had "48 days from start to turn in reports". Prior to our meeting, investigator was already working on my case, getting my school transcripts, running credit checks etc etc. It seems like the "meeting" and references check is towards the end of the investigation phase. Good luck everyone!

Leave a comment:

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    I met investigator late August lol Eann86 6 weeks feel like 6 months lol

• Eann86
    commented on 's reply
    Met with BI in July, so only a few months. I know I’m being a brat, I’m sorry. 18-9... I’ll go back and sit down now. Lol. V_AntCBP

• Eann86
    replied
    Last edited by Eann86; 10-09-2019, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• David1984
    commented on 's reply
    19-2 Miami
    I know what you mean lol. And I only been wait for month smh.

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. How long you been waiting? I'm 18 8 and waiting for background too Eann86
    Last edited by V_AntCBP; 10-09-2019, 11:53 AM.

• Eann86
    replied
    Any 18-11’s?

Currently waiting for background to clear. I can smell it.... but it might just be my mind playing tricks on me... y’all know what I am talking about... this waiting game can do that to you. Just passing the time here being impatient.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7631 users online. 386 members and 7245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X