Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haven't been on this in months. Anyone get the call for Buffalo, NY recently?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nappy1380 View Post
      Haven't been on this in months. Anyone get the call for Buffalo, NY recently?
      NO. I am also waiting for Buffalo. TSU date 4/24/09

      Comment


      • [QUOTE=cajunchik;2034129]
        Originally posted by MP-K-9 View Post

        I didnt mean go into that much detail, just to say that lovely woman was not me. Dang, you blew my cover now!!! LOL!! Thanks for the compliments though. A girl could never have too many of those!!! Anyway, looks are not everything, ask my husband, I have a mouth that never shuts up. He puts up with a lot from me, bless his heart!!!
        Is this what you mean cajunchick? He put up with this also?

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3sX3...ure=popt00us07
        Last edited by Khue; 10-21-2009, 03:55 PM.
        _____________
        CBPO - Washington Northern Border
        Test: 2/27/2009
        NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
        TO: 4/09/09
        Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
        TSU: 6/11/09

        Comment


        • Originally posted by drcapp View Post
          NO. I am also waiting for Buffalo. TSU date 4/24/09
          I am in TSU for Buffalo as well.. 4/28 is my date. If that call ever comes we could end up in the same class..
          CBPO - Buffalo-Niagara, NY
          T.O. - Dec 2008
          TSU - April 28, 2009

          CBP Border Patrol Agent - Tucson, AZ Sector
          Exam - Aug 2009 (NB)
          Results - 88 - no Vet points

          Switched to SB - 8/2010
          TO - 8/2010


          Austin Police Department
          Applied - June 2010
          Exam - Aug 2010
          Physical - Aug 2010
          Oral - Aug 2010

          Comment


          • I have read the posts from the last day or so and I see the forum has lost control and smacked right into a wall. One "I got the call" would put the forum back on track for a couple days..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
              I have read the posts from the last day or so and I see the forum has lost control and smacked right into a wall. One "I got the call" would put the forum back on track for a couple days..
              EVERYTHING has been picked through with a fine tooth comb!!! Nothing new to talk about.....oh but how I wish there would be!! It would be so nice to have one of us get "the call"!!!!!

              Comment


              • [QUOTE=Khue;2034702]
                Originally posted by cajunchik View Post

                Is this what you mean cajunchick? He put up with this also?

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3sX3...ure=popt00us07
                Haha!! NOOOOO, my husband is a great guy with a bunch of patience!!
                Its more like this scenerio.....

                Comment


                • Please refresh my memory. This, "The Call" thing. What is it?
                  Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                  Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

                  Comment


                  • Just wondering?

                    In downtown Tampa the other day, I saw a marked US Customs and Border Protection SUV with takedown lights on the roof. I know we are not issued cars, but who gets these cars? Kind of like these below:

                    http://images12.fotki.com/v254/photo...pca5007-vi.jpg

                    and

                    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/...517c652abe.jpg

                    and

                    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2589/...52928e2b_m.jpg

                    There was also several of these SUV's at the Port of Tampa when I took my cruise last month.
                    Last edited by flstate1; 10-21-2009, 06:35 PM. Reason: added another
                    FLSTATE1 (FL - OTHER)
                    TEST - 7/21/08 (89) W/O VET
                    TO - 9/12/08
                    VBT - 9/25/08: PASSED
                    FIT TEST - 10/5/08: PASSED
                    DT - 10/29/08 PASSED
                    MET BI - 11/08
                    GS-7 - 11/14/08
                    MEDICAL - 4/1/09 CLEARED
                    BACKGROUND - 8/5/09 CLEARED
                    TSU - 8/7/09
                    Pulled from TSU for New Fit Test 9/18/09
                    NEW FIT TEST - 10/12/09 : PASSED
                    Back in TSU again: 10/21/09
                    EOD - ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cbp14051 View Post
                      I am in TSU for Buffalo as well.. 4/28 is my date. If that call ever comes we could end up in the same class..

                      I took the exam in august as well for the buffalo sector, I unfortunetely did not score so hot (79). So I'm waiting for the next exam to come up so I can request one of the Southern Borders.

                      Comment


                      • Since we have nothing to talk about, thought you might be interested in this article.....
                        Look what the guys did around here back in July!!!!


                        http://www.wdsu.com/news/20004788/detail.html

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Caiman View Post
                          I took the exam in august as well for the buffalo sector, I unfortunetely did not score so hot (79). So I'm waiting for the next exam to come up so I can request one of the Southern Borders.
                          post by accident
                          Last edited by shortybop; 10-21-2009, 07:53 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
                            Please refresh my memory. This, "The Call" thing. What is it?
                            Yes, what is this "call" you speak of.
                            You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by flstate1 View Post
                              In downtown Tampa the other day, I saw a marked US Customs and Border Protection SUV with takedown lights on the roof. I know we are not issued cars, but who gets these cars? Kind of like these below:

                              http://images12.fotki.com/v254/photo...pca5007-vi.jpg

                              and

                              http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/...517c652abe.jpg

                              and

                              http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2589/...52928e2b_m.jpg

                              There was also several of these SUV's at the Port of Tampa when I took my cruise last month.
                              the department has all types of G rides.. i know at our port we have Vics, Vans, SUVs, trucks ect..

                              Comment


                              • Well today is day 99. I guess I go get a beer tomorrow to celebrate the lack of progress. Or maybe I'll just cry to myself
                                TSU- 07/14/09
                                location- Minneapolis

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11399 users online. 397 members and 11002 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X