Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Kav; 10-22-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Have a nice weekend.
      Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
      Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kav View Post
        Ok. before I get started I just want to say I'm happy to have a job in this economy...But...
        Where do I start. Every aspect of the TSA is in ruins. I'm not ganna go into details because with my luck my acting supervisor will read this.
        *Promotion. It's a joke. in my opinion, and many others, it's who you know, not what you know. The best man never gets the job. That brings me to the original hiring process. They could have done a little better.
        *management and supervisors - most of them, awful. I hate... never mind
        *light duty - this gets miiiiiiiiilked. They stand around on the checkpoint and all they can do is put bins away. this is probably where the phrase "TSA officers just standing around all day." They don't hesitate to yell in your ear "I'm light duty I can't do that."
        *Understaffed - this creates frustration for the screeners and the passengers alike
        *Co-workers - If I could pick the people to work with this job would be so much easier and better. but the fact is the people I have to work with are unbearable. TSAwarrior is a prime example.
        *the lack of common sense among TSA - speaks for itself

man, it's my Friday. im goin to have a few. To be continued...
        I would delete this post, change your ID location OR remove your TSA hiring time line. I would do all three, actually. Badmouthing your employer while on publicly accessible forums with clear identifiers on your profile seems like a pretty bad call.

I understand your frustration, but one or your retarded managers is bound to hit enough keys with his head and bring himself to this site... which he will have his caretaker read to him. It won't be pretty for you after that.

Discretion is key. Always complain with an alias.
        Last edited by TuffStuffCBP; 10-20-2009, 08:10 PM.
        CBPO
        GEO - NY/JFK
        TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
        PE Forms - Completed
        Fitness - Completed
        VBT - 03/09 - Completed
        Drug Screen - Completed
        Qual - 05/09 - Completed
        B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
        Medical - 05/09 - Completed
        TSU

EOD: ???
        FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
          It basically Physical security of FBI facilities. FBI security guard.
          I checked this out. It looks like it's only available in certain cities.
          Last edited by cajunchik; 10-21-2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmarttoaster View Post
            Did they give a reason for why the process is taking so long???
            No she just said that's how long they are taking. I know they gave my investigator the file at the end of sept and told the them to have it done by October 17. The lady I spoke to today said I was right on target.
            Last edited by cajunchik; 10-21-2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• comprehensive health services

Hi everyone! I have a question. I've completed everything already I'm as many of you just waiting for my EOD. I received a call today from the comprehensive health services but unfortunately I missed it and couldn't get a hold of anybody because they were gone for the day (I'm in California). I passed my Medical and fitness tests this year in March. Does anybody have an idea about this call?? what's it for??

Comment

• Guess its good news

Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                Dang, I got screwed. They owe me some points just for bragging rights. I thought that was alittle rough. Thats a good lesson for people who are going to take the fitness. Make sure they count every line because they didnt for me and flstate1. I guess since the test is new the confusion has set in. the lady giving my test kept having to go back to read the directions for every section i did.
                I just checked CASS and all my green marks are back. The phone line also has it completed. I guess the Supervisor looked at my email about the slide step test and passed me. Now just see if I go back in to TSU soon.

thanks
                Last edited by flstate1; 10-21-2009, 12:26 AM. Reason: spelling
                FLSTATE1 (FL - OTHER)
                TEST - 7/21/08 (89) W/O VET
                TO - 9/12/08
                VBT - 9/25/08: PASSED
                FIT TEST - 10/5/08: PASSED
                DT - 10/29/08 PASSED
                MET BI - 11/08
                GS-7 - 11/14/08
                MEDICAL - 4/1/09 CLEARED
                BACKGROUND - 8/5/09 CLEARED
                TSU - 8/7/09
                Pulled from TSU for New Fit Test 9/18/09
                NEW FIT TEST - 10/12/09 : PASSED
                Back in TSU again: 10/21/09
                EOD - ?

Comment

• Another thing

I also just noticed my Drug Test is going to be expiring soon. About the time I get back in TSU - Bam - back out for another couple weeks for a new DT. The punches just keep on coming.
                  FLSTATE1 (FL - OTHER)
                  TEST - 7/21/08 (89) W/O VET
                  TO - 9/12/08
                  VBT - 9/25/08: PASSED
                  FIT TEST - 10/5/08: PASSED
                  DT - 10/29/08 PASSED
                  MET BI - 11/08
                  GS-7 - 11/14/08
                  MEDICAL - 4/1/09 CLEARED
                  BACKGROUND - 8/5/09 CLEARED
                  TSU - 8/7/09
                  Pulled from TSU for New Fit Test 9/18/09
                  NEW FIT TEST - 10/12/09 : PASSED
                  Back in TSU again: 10/21/09
                  EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                    I understand your frustration, but one or your retarded managers is bound to hit enough keys with his head and bring himself to this site... which he will have his caretaker read to him. It won't be pretty for you after that.
                    Too much faith in TSMs.
                    Geo: Illinois
                    Test Score: 94
                    Quals: GS-7
                    T.O.: 8/7/2007
                    Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Calm Down

Everyone just calm down damit.......
                      Last edited by MP-K-9; 10-21-2009, 07:25 AM.
                      "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

• Back Up

[QUOTE=cajunchik;2032321]Thats not me!!!
                        It was a joke to TXCBP!!
                        MP-k-9.... i need some backup here!![/QUOTE

I'll back you up.......

If all of you could see this gals picture you would fall over. I know I'm in Iraq and all that but for real. I dont think I could control myself if I worked with her.......Jk...maybe.

"DAM"........LOL.
                        "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

• Originally posted by flstate1 View Post
                          I just checked CASS and all my green marks are back. The phone line also has it completed. I guess the Supervisor looked at my email about the slide step test and passed me. Now just see if I go back in to TSU soon.

thanks
                          Thats great!!!! Congrats!!
                          Last edited by cajunchik; 10-21-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flstate1 View Post
                            I also just noticed my Drug Test is going to be expiring soon. About the time I get back in TSU - Bam - back out for another couple weeks for a new DT. The punches just keep on coming.
                            oops, thats not so great. Can you call them while you are out of TSU and mention to them that its expiring soon? Maybe they will order you a new one now if you bring it to their attention. That way you're not taken out of TSU twice in 1 month!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                              Just spoke with MHC. They said BI's are taking between 4-7 months to complete!! I guess my perfect record of getting something cleared every month will be broken.

They told me the same thing, my BI ended up taking about a month to complete, and now its in adjudication or will be soon. Both of my parents were born in former Soviet Bloc countries, so the investigator drilled me about them, who they speak to on a regular basis, why my family lived on 3 continents, blah, blah, blah, what I did in Venezuela as a kid, long before the current commie bastard running things down there came along, etc and the investigator ended up speaking to 8 references in person about me (3 neighbors/social acquaintances, 2 bosses (1 current & one prior), and 3 friends). The man wanted a copy of my birth certificate which I already provided with my forms and he still asked me if I was born in the US which I was. He wanted to know what my uncles did (who my mom talks to every so often that) for a living (one lives in former East Bloc, other still in Venezuela). Despite me having provided my Selective Service registration date and number, he still called me up to verify whether or not I had registered and asked when I did and what address I reported to.

So yeah, my BI was quiet extensive and the personal interview with the guy took 2.5 hours instead of the "little over an hour" he quoted me before we met.

My point is, play with the kids, relax, enjoy your time home. Your BI will clear before you know it and probably in less time that what MHC told you.
                              CBP written test Miami, FL
                              11/10/2007
                              NOR letter 01/16/2008
                              VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                              Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                              Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                              9/4/2009
                              Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                              drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                              TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                              never got first)
                              qualifications completed
                              BI interview 9/30/2009
                              BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                              poly: Mar 2011
                              updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                              BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by sandwichman View Post
                                They told me the same thing, my BI ended up taking about a month to complete, and now its in adjudication or will be soon. Both of my parents were born in former Soviet Bloc countries, so the investigator drilled me about them, who they speak to on a regular basis, why my family lived on 3 continents, blah, blah, blah, what I did in Venezuela as a kid, long before the current commie bastard running things down there came along, etc and the investigator ended up speaking to 8 references in person about me (3 neighbors/social acquaintances, 2 bosses (1 current & one prior), and 3 friends). The man wanted a copy of my birth certificate which I already provided with my forms and he still asked me if I was born in the US which I was. He wanted to know what my uncles did (who my mom talks to every so often that) for a living (one lives in former East Bloc, other still in Venezuela). Despite me having provided my Selective Service registration date and number, he still called me up to verify whether or not I had registered and asked when I did and what address I reported to.

So yeah, my BI was quiet extensive and the personal interview with the guy took 2.5 hours instead of the "little over an hour" he quoted me before we met.

My point is, play with the kids, relax, enjoy your time home. Your BI will clear before you know it and probably in less time that what MHC told you.
                                Thanks for the upbeat advice. That makes me feel a hell of alot better this morning. I didnt expect it to take long for the simple fact, my life history is "boring". When MHC told me that yesterday, I was very disappointed. Cant a girl ask for 1 more green check???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6569 users online. 272 members and 6297 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X