300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TSAwarrior
    All my professionalism went out tha window when some idiot plays with my emotions. This job means everything to me, it's my life!!!!
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
    PE Forms - Completed
    Fitness - Completed
    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
    Drug Screen - Completed
    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
    TSU

EOD: ???
    FLETC: ???

Comment

He was only kidding??? FpenCo your a piece of s***! and deserve to die! This is my life long career choice and to think any moron would play with my emotions like that is disgusting.
      so a guy makes a joke about going to fletc and that is playing with your emotions? and he deserves to die?

wow.

Comment

• Did we take our Alpha Male pills today, AGAIN???

Comment

I don't believe my comments were directed to you, so why don't you stay out of this. If I wanted your advice, I would of asked for it. Thank you and have a nice day.

As a newcomer to the forum you should take a look at his post count and see that he is been here quite a while and should probably heed his warning.

Look at this way if you get hired, it is like a seasoned officer giving you advice you either heed the advice or ignore it but you wouldn't throw it in his face and tell him to stay out of it.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
            Oh. It's about KC12 now. I see how it is. I can clearly take a hint now. I thought we had something special? Sure, both our names are spelled with a K and are only four characters long. Is it because of the 12?!?
            Sorry Khue!! Just trying to set the record straight. I didnt know if KC12 really thought it was me!!

Comment

Those pills are made by scientists collecting samples of me sweat and then turned in to a powder form to create them. You can all thank me fir donating my time to help all of you opening a can of man, when u need it.
              Wow, you are pretty sure of yourself!! BTW.... I'm female!!! I prefer Estrogen, it does wonders for my skin!!

Comment

• When I do a pushup, I do t push my self up, I push the ground down!

Comment

• hahaha..see what you have started Cajun....lol
                  TSU - 8/28/09
                  TO - 3/2009
                  On the job

Comment

• Just spoke with MHC. They said BI's are taking between 4-7 months to complete!! I guess my perfect record of getting something cleared every month will be broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSAwarrior View Post
                      When I do a pushup, I do t push my self up, I push the ground down!
                      WOW, I'm speechless and that doesn't happen very often!!!

Comment

He was only kidding??? FpenCo your a piece of s***! and deserve to die! This is my life long career choice and to think any moron would play with my emotions like that is disgusting.
                        You act like a guy that's ready to go postal. I don't think you need a job that requires it's employees to be armed. Your mind isn't right for law enforcement. God help the person you explode on. Then that person wins a HUGE law suit. I would be scared to be on the same firing line at the range as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                          WOW, I'm speechless and that doesn't happen very often!!!
                          Besides his spelling and vulgar comments I am sure the big black helo will come out and squash him very soon.
                          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Just spoke with MHC. They said BI's are taking between 4-7 months to complete!! I guess my perfect record of getting something cleared every month will be broken.

Did they give a reason for why the process is taking so long???

Comment

• Ok that settles it I'm going back to sleep someone wake me up when they start calling people again.

Comment

Thats not me!!!
                                It was a joke to TXCBP!!
                                MP-k-9.... i need some backup here!!
                                Good thing I couldn't see the pic then haha, on that note....everything is BIGGER in Texas haha!!!
                                TO-6/16/08
                                TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5514 users online. 294 members and 5220 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X