300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shortybop View Post
    LMAO!!!! funny funny funny. Only you would of come up with this cajunchik.
    Girl, I was trying to keep some peace around this place without getting my butt shot off!! I think I just had a big lesson in Alpha male 101 today and I'm about worn out from it. I need a nap!!
    Last edited by cajunchik; 10-20-2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Dang, and I thought I was looking good until all these posts!!! I guess I need to start hitting the gym!!!

This ones for you TXCBP!!!

Last edited by cajunchik; 10-20-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• shes pretty hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer07 View Post
          shes pretty hot.
          +1,000

Comment

• Originally posted by TSAwarrior
            This question is to any cbp officer. I am currently in TSU and I was wondering how long the average wait before I get the call. I also would like to know if I have hiring preference due to my position as a TSA officer.
            Nobody knows the current average wait time. Especially as it applies to today's applicants, events and the near future. We'll just have to sit back and wait for this all to play out.

The fact that you're a TSO will have no meaning hiring-wise. The only thing that matters hiring-wise while you're in TSU is your TSU date.

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
              Dang, and I thought I was looking good until all these posts!!! I guess I need to start hitting the gym!!!

I'd wear that mask also. You're in Tiger county wearing Longhorns. People have been shot in your neck of the woods for less.
              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kav View Post
                this might take me a while to write up. to be continued...
                It's the "Managment" more the supervisors and managers, at least where I work when I'm in the states. Got a walmart greeter and now they are in charge of a security operation, and couldnt lead people out of a wet paper bag.

SGT. K
                "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                  Dang, and I thought I was looking good until all these posts!!! I guess I need to start hitting the gym!!!

Dang, for some reason I can't see that pic, what is it????
                  TO-6/16/08
                  TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
                    I'd wear that mask also. You're in Tiger county wearing Longhorns. People have been shot in your neck of the woods for less.
                    Haha ok, I have a good idea, it MUST be something good!!!!
                    TO-6/16/08
                    TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                      I noticed you tested for FBI police. What is FBI police? They have a separate police division?
                      It basically Physical security of FBI facilities. FBI security guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                        It basically Physical security of FBI facilities. FBI security guard.
                        I'd imagine that it is a pretty legitimate job, though. It's not like they are guarding a mall.
                        CBPO
                        GEO - NY/JFK
                        TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                        PE Forms - Completed
                        Fitness - Completed
                        VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                        Drug Screen - Completed
                        Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                        B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                        Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                        TSU

EOD: ???
                        FLETC: ???

Comment

• OK I am thinking of getting tickets to go away for the first 2 weeks of december...and this process is making me mad. It would be so nice to have some definate answers instead of the generic "no positions open at this moment" line. I dont want to loose my money if I get the tickets and calls start to go out **although I would be so happy it would be a small price to pay**.But in the same instance I dont want to sit here waiting around and not get the call. Who knows when I will be able to go on vacation again!

Comment

• Originally posted by when View Post
                            OK I am thinking of getting tickets to go away for the first 2 weeks of december...and this process is making me mad. It would be so nice to have some definate answers instead of the generic "no positions open at this moment" line. I dont want to loose my money if I get the tickets and calls start to go out **although I would be so happy it would be a small price to pay**.But in the same instance I dont want to sit here waiting around and not get the call. Who knows when I will be able to go on vacation again!
                            Go don't put off your life to wait in TSU! Even if you get the call usually it's a few weeks before you EOD. Just make sure they have your cell #!
                            CBPO
                            Test: July 2008
                            TO: 12/26/08
                            VBT 1/21/09-passed
                            Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                            Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                            Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                            BI - Cleared
                            TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                            BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                            Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Cell phone and trip insurance. As stated, don't put your life on hold.
                              "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

• Originally posted by TSAwarrior
                                If any one is interested, TSA is currently hiring. I think it's a great place to be while you wait for the cbp call. You will carry over all your sick leave, vacation time and TSP. I believe that as TSA Officers, we are the frontlines against any terrorist attacks. I take my job very serious and at the end of the day I feel like I accomplished something.
                                Thanks for taking my water bottle at Atlanta. You guys are on it!

(Just kidding.)
                                What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11272 users online. 387 members and 10885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X