300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TXCBP View Post
    Actually wait, wait, wait, congratulations, but I'll let you finish in a minute.....I just wanna say that merlin436 had ONE OF BEST POST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!! That's all I'm saying........cut.........
    Bahhhaaa!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by MarineSniper21
      women do not have a place in lawenforcement. Stupid PC bull**** has gotten this country to where it is.

aww shoot....Shortybob, Bflogrl..... I think we need to move on to lower places because the Alpha Male has spoken!!! Lets remove our combat boots for some bare feet, have plenty more babies and live for MAN!!! What do ya say girls, are you in????

MarineSniper has been playing in the sand way too long!!!
      You know I couldnt let this post go, just wouldnt be my style!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
        Depends on the size of his family,too!! I have a husband and 2 kids, one girl, one boy! That puts me at 3 bed minimum. Then there is the little problem of a snoring husband who gets sent to the 4th bedroom when I need my beauty sleep!!
        The 5th bedroom means inlaws!! I mean come on, you gotta give the guy that one!!!
        As far as I can tell, the way DLA was talking, I am not sure he has a family started yet....could be wrong. I have my wife, 2 girls and my mother and stepfather (and their dog) moving in next month. Thankfully, my 803 square foot house has a full basement that is going to be finished starting tomorrow. I still wouldn't want 5 bedrooms. But like I said...to each his own.

Comment

• QUOTE=TuffStuffCBP;2025855]They have a place, but it might not be fighting crime with their fists all of the time. Jut because most girls can't do pull-ups or push their own body weight up 5 times without their knees on the ground and few can outrun a fleeing man doesn't mean they don't have investigative minds or that they can't pull a mean trigger and arrive as backup. Some can do all of that stuff, some even better than me - it would be foolish to turn good candidates away.

It really isn't an issue for CBP, though[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the back up!!
          I shoot my gun often!! I have had cops compliment my sweet skills!! I know not to pull a gun unless you are ready to use it so I guess I will have to pull an Uncle Rico steak throw at his butt if I ever catch him in a dark ally!!!

Comment

• FLETC H1n1

Yesterday, I spoke with a friend who's husband has 1 month left at FLETC. Her husband said they had a small wave of H1N1 go through their area. One guy had 8 weeks in and got sent home on "sick leave" until he gets well. Then he has to start all over again at FLETC. She said mainly they are all abuzz about the GS-12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
              As far as I can tell, the way DLA was talking, I am not sure he has a family started yet....could be wrong. I have my wife, 2 girls and my mother and stepfather (and their dog) moving in next month. Thankfully, my 803 square foot house has a full basement that is going to be finished starting tomorrow. I still wouldn't want 5 bedrooms. But like I said...to each his own.
              I wouldnt want to clean that bad baby either!!! 5 beds, no thanks!! I want to downsize to a 3 bed cause I dont want the space!! Ill handle the snoring part...I mean, my sofa will handle the snoring part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                Yesterday, I spoke with a friend who's husband has 1 month left at FLETC. Her husband said they had a small wave of H1N1 go through their area. One guy had 8 weeks in and got sent home on "sick leave" until he gets well. Then he has to start all over again at FLETC. She said mainly they are all abuzz about the GS-12.
                Are you kidding me?? I had it 2 weeks ago. I was in bed for 2 days thats it!! If FLETC didnt want me around, I would just ask for a couple of sick days, bite the bullet and rent a hotel room for 2-3 days to stick it out, get me a dose of Tamiflu and try to make up my work on the weekend if they let me. It seems to me that guy got the raw end of the deal if they made him go home for that. I am friends with the infectious disease doc who is in charge of the swine here and people are scared over nothing. It is really not that bad if you are healthy otherwise which you should be if you have made it to FLETC. I might need to go talk to the Med unit there and shed some light on it. I can see if the other guys dont want to risk catching it, but if you are willing to leave for a few days till it passes, they should give you that option instead of getting into training that far and having to start all over again. Anyway, you are contagious before you even show signs so it would be too late for the other guys who are at risk!! Once you get the stran thats out you dont get it again unless a new stran comes along. Ive had it already so I guess thats good for me!! Anyone want an old cup I drank out of before you get to FLETC?? Bidding starts at $1

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-K-9 View Post
                  Congrats on the fruitbasket.....lol.

Also would like to say this is my second BI with CBP first was for CBP Tech position, so this was a re-investigation they said. Funny how they gave me a NOPA on the ducuments they already had, so i just had to remind them of that.....LOL. Plus the secret clearance i already have as an MP and my public trust background with TSA so thats 4 SF86's in since 2006 and another when i first went in the military 2002. WOOHOO.

So the Adjudicator told me that my file is in the Director of Personal Securties Office. So who knows how long it will be....

But I will still wait, I have no real choice in it anyway just working here in the sandbox. Would still love to get the email that I'm cleared.

We got attacked recently one injured but my pooch and I went out and did some work, all is good other then that. Stay strong in this crazy process.....

SGT. K
                  Dont you get that pooch hurt now!!....Oh, and you be safe too!!
                  You know I'm kidding!!!! Be careful so you can come catch some swine flu at FLETC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biggdawgdaddy View Post
                    When we had Senior Inspectors, there was a quota for GS11's. Now a non-supervisory officer is counted as an officer. With the GS12 journeyman (keep in mind this is a raise in the journeyman level and not a promotion) the only effect for you guys waiting for positions will be that some guys who were going to retire will stay to get a new "high 3".

The only locations that will be open in the near future will be the Southwest Border, El Paso, Laredo and Tucson Field offices. San Diego, not so much as it is not so much the border town as the other locations.
                    Are you just referring to the well known areas or do I still have a 1 in a million chance to get called soon? My GEO isnt very popular according this forum with the TSU list but ( and I know I'm going to get blasted for this) everytime I call they say my file is getting "fast tracked". I'M JUST REPEATING WHAT THEY ARE TELLING ME FELLA'S!!! And no comment from the peanut gallery on this one, let a girl have some dreams!!! If my little GEO is in need and doesnt have a bunch in line, wouldnt that mean I will be eating a bunch of meatloaf soon?? My GEO has a huge seaport. We are at the base of the MS river. Give me just a little hope!!

Comment

• Got an email, but not the one I wanted. Still good news thow, Police officer 0083 for AFB in TX,. NOR for Deportation and Removal assistant 1802, Inspector 1801 TSA, just got to get out of the position I'm in with TSA TSO-1802.

I am greatful I do have a job waiting when I get back.

("I WANT CBPO DANG IT"!!!)

SGT.K and K-9 York
                      "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

Originally Posted by MarineSniper21
                        women do not have a place in lawenforcement. Stupid PC bull**** has gotten this country to where it is.

aww shoot....Shortybob, Bflogrl..... I think we need to move on to lower places because the Alpha Male has spoken!!! Lets remove our combat boots for some bare feet, have plenty more babies and live for MAN!!! What do ya say girls, are you in????

MarineSniper has been playing in the sand way too long!!!
                        You know I couldnt let this post go, just wouldnt be my style!!
                        WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER..... He's just a hater, some woman probably kicked his buttttt and now he's crying like the baby he is. IDIOT
                        Girl! I was wondering where you were all day

Comment

Come on Barnaj..... She is beautiful but the job has made her very.....well...manlyish!!! I cant watch that show even though I'm female. She gets on my last nerve. Just cause you work with a bunch of men, doesnt mean you have to act like one. Im waiting for her to spit a big loogy soon enough!! I hope you have better standards than that. If not, I'll hook you up with someone...I have a great talent in that department!!
                          That episode where they showed her on the beach in a bikini didnt look too manly to me baby!!! By the way on my trip to fletc, i lost almost 25 lbs and i was drinking beer everyday, so you can easily drop 15-20, if thats your goal.

Comment

Are you kidding me?? I had it 2 weeks ago. I was in bed for 2 days thats it!! If FLETC didnt want me around, I would just ask for a couple of sick days, bite the bullet and rent a hotel room for 2-3 days to stick it out, get me a dose of Tamiflu and try to make up my work on the weekend if they let me. It seems to me that guy got the raw end of the deal if they made him go home for that. I am friends with the infectious disease doc who is in charge of the swine here and people are scared over nothing. It is really not that bad if you are healthy otherwise which you should be if you have made it to FLETC. I might need to go talk to the Med unit there and shed some light on it. I can see if the other guys dont want to risk catching it, but if you are willing to leave for a few days till it passes, they should give you that option instead of getting into training that far and having to start all over again. Anyway, you are contagious before you even show signs so it would be too late for the other guys who are at risk!! Once you get the stran thats out you dont get it again unless a new stran comes along. Ive had it already so I guess thats good for me!! Anyone want an old cup I drank out of before you get to FLETC?? Bidding starts at $1
                            THANKS DOCTOR

Comment

• Originally posted by drcapp View Post
                              THANKS DOCTOR
                              Hey now, no need for name calling!

Wouldn't you be upset if they sent you home cause you got the flu and had to start over again? That would stink!!

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                                That episode where they showed her on the beach in a bikini didnt look too manly to me baby!!! By the way on my trip to fletc, i lost almost 25 lbs and i was drinking beer everyday, so you can easily drop 15-20, if thats your goal.
                                Like I said, there is no denying her beauty but as soon as she opens her mouth..... Man!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10835 users online. 376 members and 10459 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X