Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • you know who has the best Chicken...HAHA here we go again

    Comment


    • Originally posted by drcapp View Post
      you know who has the best Chicken...HAHA here we go again
      Well I would say KFC.. and alot of Spanish places I know LOL.. MMM DELICOUS!!
      Test 10/07
      TSU 8/24/09

      Comment


      • Originally posted by drcapp View Post
        I don't get it- "Chicken"
        I think someone may be getting another random drug test from MHC soon

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
          I think someone may be getting another random drug test from MHC soon
          So true. I thought panda don't eat chicken...
          _____________
          CBPO - Washington Northern Border
          Test: 2/27/2009
          NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
          TO: 4/09/09
          Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
          TSU: 6/11/09

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Khue View Post
            So true. I thought panda don't eat chicken...
            FLETC chicken is a played out joke. Dont know why people who go there laugh about it. Yes they have chicken almost everyday, but they also have sandwiches, french fries, salad, milk, cookies,etc. everyday too. The real joke should be the meatloaf. They have meatloaf, +Italian dressing = Italian meatloaf, +bbq sauce = Western meatloaf, +salsa = Spanish meatloaf, and so on and so on!!

            Comment


            • cbp fletc

              Talked to a guy who was in my class for CBP, who took a job with IEA and was at fletc recently. He said CBPI is much different as you must get inspected and walk in formations now. Its a far cry from the good old days of just roaming around freely just so long as you get to class on time. And only getting scolded if youre sleeping or wearing a goatee to class! Oh well, still a piece of cake if you have a good attitude.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by justwaiting View Post
                This is the last I will comment on this.. cause this is not an argument,and were here for support... 1st damn you can type LOL.. I take it your an officer? if so what??.. your on the line? maybe in secondary?? and officer will have no clue of the REAL process of hiring.. unless you work out of Washington or MHC.. or up stairs ... chiefs etc.. if your an officer.. stick to immigration and customs answers.. not the hiring process.. I talk cause.,., again.. I get a little of the scoop about what happens up stairs.. anyway... GO YANKEES!!!!
                WOW, remember to display that attitude whenever someone lets you know, you might be a little confused, it will get you far with whatever organization you are hired with, especially when you are a trainee.
                But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

                For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                  FLETC chicken is a played out joke. Dont know why people who go there laugh about it. Yes they have chicken almost everyday, but they also have sandwiches, french fries, salad, milk, cookies,etc. everyday too. The real joke should be the meatloaf. They have meatloaf, +Italian dressing = Italian meatloaf, +bbq sauce = Western meatloaf, +salsa = Spanish meatloaf, and so on and so on!!
                  All you hear about before you go to FLETC is the chicken. Even all the instructors and admins joke about it while you're there. In reality it's not that bad, none of the food is.

                  Comment


                  • I would have to agree. Then again after eating some of the stuff I've had to eat over the years my standards are pretty low. The only days I thought the food was not good was the weekends. I always went off center to eat on on the weekends.
                    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

                    For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kc12 View Post
                      I would have to agree. Then again after eating some of the stuff I've had to eat over the years my standards are pretty low. The only days I thought the food was not good was the weekends. I always went off center to eat on on the weekends.
                      Agreed. If you dont like chicken and want to eat junk, they have plenty of it. Oddly enough those who talk about chicken all the time are the ones who load up on the macaroni and cheese, vanilla wafer pudding and country fried steak!

                      Comment


                      • Hi Everyone

                        I've been lurking around this forum since I first got the bible-sized packet to fill out back in February.

                        I didn't think much of this job...kinda unemployed, looking for a job, stumbled upon it, gave it a shot...this was Nov '08

                        I found a job in february (and ironically, got my tentative notice that same day). I gave it some thought, and even though I'm going to have to move from NJ to "Northern VA", I made up my mind that "i grew up to be a CBPO officer". Then I lost my job after my BI investigator came to my place of employment.

                        Well, here I am now. Sitting in the TSU since Sept. I really started to pay more attention to this forum when I got that stomach blowing e-mail stating the lack of vacancies.

                        So i'm back to where I started. I'm unemployed. I'm afraid of getting a job and quitting a month later, especially with my history of being at 7 different jobs in 7 years.

                        So I just wanted to come out of the shadows and say Hi, and share with the frustrations we all have, and to hopefully to find out if we're going to have a job soon!

                        Take care, and be safe out there!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sag227 View Post
                          I've been lurking around this forum since I first got the bible-sized packet to fill out back in February.

                          I didn't think much of this job...kinda unemployed, looking for a job, stumbled upon it, gave it a shot...this was Nov '08

                          I found a job in february (and ironically, got my tentative notice that same day). I gave it some thought, and even though I'm going to have to move from NJ to "Northern VA", I made up my mind that "i grew up to be a CBPO officer". Then I lost my job after my BI investigator came to my place of employment.

                          Well, here I am now. Sitting in the TSU since Sept. I really started to pay more attention to this forum when I got that stomach blowing e-mail stating the lack of vacancies.

                          So i'm back to where I started. I'm unemployed. I'm afraid of getting a job and quitting a month later, especially with my history of being at 7 different jobs in 7 years.

                          So I just wanted to come out of the shadows and say Hi, and share with the frustrations we all have, and to hopefully to find out if we're going to have a job soon!

                          Take care, and be safe out there!
                          Well if you need a job for now, take one. You dont know if/when CBP will call you. If you got to quit a month later, so what? Gotta look out for yourself. If its a future BI issue you're worried about just give them the facts, they'll understand.

                          Comment


                          • GS-12 is some great news but it doesn't make the wait any easier. In fact it makes it harder. One more time to GS-12...
                            You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by justwaiting View Post
                              This is the last I will comment on this.. cause this is not an argument,and were here for support... 1st damn you can type LOL.. I take it your an officer? if so what??.. your on the line? maybe in secondary?? and officer will have no clue of the REAL process of hiring.. unless you work out of Washington or MHC.. or up stairs ... chiefs etc.. if your an officer.. stick to immigration and customs answers.. not the hiring process.. I talk cause.,., again.. I get a little of the scoop about what happens up stairs.. anyway... GO YANKEES!!!!
                              You need to know the difference between "your" and "you're." Also, while you're at it, know the difference between "were" and "we're." Oh, and by the way, you have a bad attitude!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DLA View Post
                                oh yes.. very expensive in cali. i want a 5 bedroom house.. if i'm looking to get one brand new in my area, it's still gonna cost 500-600k+

                                now.. if i get one that is bank owned or a foreclosure.. 5 bedrooms is still 350-450k (350 if i'm lucky)

                                i definitely NEED gs-12 AND my overtime. on the other hand.. my friends that i've met from all over the US during my cbp fletc career.. many say that 150-200k will buy a very nice house. some even have property of 1-2 acres and have spent 200k or so. i could only wish..
                                Well...all I can say is....I don't need 5 bedrooms. 2 bedrooms is plenty.
                                But to each his own.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4102 users online. 193 members and 3909 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X