300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FPenCo View Post
    You guys crack me up!!!!! I posted my comments as an inside joke to my GF. I have no intention of going to fletc, though I wish you all success in your fed careers. I am in the hiring list with the Los Angeles county Sheriffs dept.
    Good luck to all of you pursuing a career with customs.
    "I am in the hiring list with the Los Angeles county Sheriffs dept."

You and 5000 others, Don't quit your day job.

Comment

• Originally posted by justwaiting View Post
      Sorry best pizza is in Brooklyn NY.. nothing like good italian pizza... must be the water..
      I second that... I'm from Brooklyn and we have the BEST pizza in the US.

Comment

You guys crack me up!!!!! I posted my comments as an inside joke to my GF. I have no intention of going to fletc, though I wish you all success in your fed careers. I am in the hiring list with the Los Angeles county Sheriffs dept.
        Good luck to all of you pursuing a career with customs.
        NOT FUNNY, REALLY NOT FUNNY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shortybop View Post
          I second that... I'm from Brooklyn and we have the BEST pizza in the US.
          I would say the whole North East has great pizza. I have Been in California for 5 years, I cannot find good pizza to save my life. It's bad, real bad. I would not even call it pizza. Actually, most of the food in Cali sucks, except the mexican, great mexican food.

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
            My test def wasn't 12 feet apart. More like 4 ft apart for the outer lines. It does seem like the contractors are not on the same page. Maybe the 12 ft apart lines, each line counts and the 4 ft lines are scored for each full round you make.
            I would def call to find out what is right.
            Wow...I guess we don't know what to expect regarding the spacing on the lines for the side step test.
            I received an email from the Med/FT unit in June when I questioned how far apart they are supposed to be...pasted below:

Brian-

The distance is 6ft from the center line to the left and 6ft from the center line to the right.

Thank you!

Danielle

Department of Homeland Security

Med/FT

Comment

• Originally posted by TXCBP View Post
              I hope that was for E. Texas, or if not, maybe that will be tomorrow!!! ....wishful thinking!!!
              Wishful thinking!

Comment

• Originally posted by flstate1 View Post
                I just talk to nhc-medical. the lady said they are supposed to count every line you touch, centerline included. I had to send a formal email to them. My score should have been 13. She is going to forward it to an applicant supervisor for review. I scored 99 points without the line test. I should be at 135 points. I will let you all know what happens from here. I even volunteered to retake the test as it is really no big deal. I knew that had to be the case. I am no Michael Johnson, but I am not fat Albert either......
                Dang, I got screwed. They owe me some points just for bragging rights. I thought that was alittle rough. Thats a good lesson for people who are going to take the fitness. Make sure they count every line because they didnt for me and flstate1. I guess since the test is new the confusion has set in. the lady giving my test kept having to go back to read the directions for every section i did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                  Oh that bottom...LOL. What the hell. I thought you meant the bottom photo of my post...
                  LMAO!! Yall are some sick bastards!!!

Khue..... How did you find out you were in TSU before your BI was cleared. I remember you talking about that awhile back but I was wondering if it was in CASS or did someone call you? Just curious cause thats all I have left for that wonderful green checkmark and to be in TSU.

Comment

Old enough to enjoy life. U guys are way to uptight. Don't worry your IT jobs and real estate jobs will come back. Many of you are pursuing a career in law enforcement because of the economy. Pull the stick out of your *** and enjoy life.
                    IT and Real Estate jobs pull in a lot more money than a local police dept. Maybe not in Cali, but where I'm from. Sorry we all have higher goals you F-ing idiot. You probably took the test and they never called you back so now your ****ed off and jealous that we all made it this far. You are either YOUNG or a WOMAN. If you are enjoying life so much, why the hell are you sitting at your computer waiting to hear what we have to say??

Again idiot..... and your girlfriend is too for even being with such an immature idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post

BAHAAA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                        IT and Real Estate jobs pull in a lot more money than a local police dept. Maybe not in Cali, but where I'm from. Sorry we all have higher goals you F-ing idiot. You probably took the test and they never called you back so now your ****ed off and jealous that we all made it this far. You are either YOUNG or a WOMAN. If you are enjoying life so much, why the hell are you sitting at your computer waiting to hear what we have to say??

Again idiot..... and your girlfriend is too for even being with such an immature idiot.
                        AMEN AMEN AND AMEN! Preach sista preach

Comment

I would say the whole North East has great pizza. I have Been in California for 5 years, I cannot find good pizza to save my life. It's bad, real bad. I would not even call it pizza. Actually, most of the food in Cali sucks, except the mexican, great mexican food.
                          Well, I can say your right about that about the North East, but there is no where like NY when it comes to Italian food. Mexican food on the other hand I must give it up to Cali and the west coast.

Comment

Yeah, I saw on their site, and it seems like they are always testing.
                            Geo Area: SFO/OAK
                            Written: 08/23/08- 92 (87+5)
                            NOR: 09/2008
                            TO: 09/25/08
                            Medical/Physical:10/08,09/09,10/09
                            Drug Test: 11/2008
                            Oral Board: 12/03/08
                            BI: 03/12/2009 (Initiated 10/2008)
                            Qualifications: 03/17/09
                            Referred to TSU:03/19/09

IEA Agent
                            Geo Area: San Francisco County
                            Written:05/26/09
                            T.O.:08/28/09
                            Pre-Employment Forms Sent To DSC: 09/11/09
                            Medical/Fitness:11/02/09
                            Interview:PASSED on 11/16/09

Comment

You ever had pizza in Chicago? Best pizza anywhere.
                              Geo: Illinois
                              Test Score: 94
                              Quals: GS-7
                              T.O.: 8/7/2007
                              Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
                                You ever had pizza in Chicago? Best pizza anywhere.
                                haha you beat me to it.
                                You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8751 users online. 457 members and 8294 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X