Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last thing, the Dodgers are winning the world series!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FPenCo View Post
      You guys crack me up!!!!! I posted my comments as an inside joke to my GF. I have no intention of going to fletc, though I wish you all success in your fed careers. I am in the hiring list with the Los Angeles county Sheriffs dept.
      Good luck to all of you pursuing a career with customs.
      Listen man!!! this is a forum of people waiting to be called.. and its frustrating... then to hear someone.. that wants to play a joke on his GF??? are you kidding.. how old are you!?
      Test 10/07
      TSU 8/24/09

Comment

• Originally posted by FPenCo View Post
        You guys crack me up!!!!! I posted my comments as an inside joke to my GF. I have no intention of going to fletc, though I wish you all success in your fed careers. I am in the hiring list with the Los Angeles county Sheriffs dept.
        Good luck to all of you pursuing a career with customs.
        JERK FACE!

Comment

Last edited by imlikeaninja; 07-28-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Old enough to enjoy life. U guys are way to uptight. Don't worry your IT jobs and real estate jobs will come back. Many of you are pursuing a career in law enforcement because of the economy. Pull the stick out of your *** and enjoy life.

Comment

• listen little boy... this is not a chat line.. read the name of the room.... go to yahoo or something
              Test 10/07
              TSU 8/24/09

Comment

• Originally posted by drcapp View Post
                JERK FACE!
                You should be happy, it's another possible seat at FLETC for you!

Comment

• its not really another seat per say... cause he is not.. trying to be a CBPO
                  Test 10/07
                  TSU 8/24/09

Comment

• Originally posted by justwaiting View Post
                    its not really another seat per say... cause he is not.. trying to be a CBPO
                    I assumed he meant he gave up on the CBPO position because of the long wait.

Comment

• Good luck any how. The country needs good officers and if you fit the mold you will all be hired soon. I meant no disrespect by my comments. After you guys get hired by your agency, stop in Savannah and try out Vincent van-gogos pizza. Best I've ever had

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckb88 View Post
                        Just Got off the phone with the scheduling unit... I asked if she knew the last time anyone was hired for Buffalo NY and she said they havent had any requests put in for any new hires as of yet for Buffalo but that she did make 4 calls today to Arizona and Texas. She said the way it works is, the Ports put in a request for people to washington and then washington responds back with how many people to hire. Thats when they call us. She said otherwise you just wait for people to be promoted for entry level positions to open up.
                        I hope that was for E. Texas, or if not, maybe that will be tomorrow!!! ....wishful thinking!!!
                        TO-6/16/08
                        TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Sorry best pizza is in Brooklyn NY.. nothing like good italian pizza... must be the water..
                          Test 10/07
                          TSU 8/24/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
                            No, center line doesn't. The girl that did mine didn't count the center.
                            Everyone I know who took it in NYC center line counted
                            CBPOJFK
                            Exam 03/2008---86
                            Pre-Employment Forms---08/2008 check
                            Qualifications---07/2008---GS 5 check
                            Medical 07/2008---08/2009 check
                            Drug Test---07/2008 check
                            VBT---07/2008 check
                            Fitness---8/2009 check
                            BI---08/13/2009 check

Referred to Schedule EOD 8/28/2009 TSU BABY!!!

Comment

• Post stating 17 classes:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/custo...es?msg=9898.41
                              Last edited by Bolts56; 10-13-2009, 04:44 PM. Reason: off topic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolts56 View Post
                                My brain is melting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8703 users online. 394 members and 8309 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X