Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to fletc!

Comment

• Yeah, don't know. I used do these alot in football and I am very active. Not that I am some iron man, but if I failed it there are going to be a lot of people failing.
      FLSTATE1 (FL - OTHER)
      TEST - 7/21/08 (89) W/O VET
      TO - 9/12/08
      VBT - 9/25/08: PASSED
      FIT TEST - 10/5/08: PASSED
      DT - 10/29/08 PASSED
      MET BI - 11/08
      GS-7 - 11/14/08
      MEDICAL - 4/1/09 CLEARED
      BACKGROUND - 8/5/09 CLEARED
      TSU - 8/7/09
      Pulled from TSU for New Fit Test 9/18/09
      NEW FIT TEST - 10/12/09 : PASSED
      Back in TSU again: 10/21/09
      EOD - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by FPenCo View Post
        I'm going to fletc!
        Hey congrads.. they call you today???
        Test 10/07
        TSU 8/24/09

Comment

I'm going to fletc!
          Get your job offer?

Comment

I'm going to fletc!
            CONGRATS!!!! WHEN DID YOU GET THE CALL? COME ON COME ON DETAILS!! LOL
            CBPO

Comment

I'm going to fletc!
              Congrats!!

What is your Port and TSU date?

Comment

I'm going to fletc!
                You got called today? I thought it was a fed holiday? Congrats! Fill everyone in please!
                Geo Area: SFO/OAK
                Written: 08/23/08- 92 (87+5)
                NOR: 09/2008
                TO: 09/25/08
                Medical/Physical:10/08,09/09,10/09
                Drug Test: 11/2008
                Oral Board: 12/03/08
                BI: 03/12/2009 (Initiated 10/2008)
                Qualifications: 03/17/09
                Referred to TSU:03/19/09

IEA Agent
                Geo Area: San Francisco County
                Written:05/26/09
                T.O.:08/28/09
                Pre-Employment Forms Sent To DSC: 09/11/09
                Medical/Fitness:11/02/09
                Interview:PASSED on 11/16/09

Comment

• If you start from the middle, move to the right or left thats 1. Every line after that should count as one side step. Based on the description of what you did and the score the administrator gave you. It looks like, he or she short changed you on some side steps. I'd give MHC a call if I were you. Because, if they miscalculate yours, I'm sure they miscalculate others. Be the voice and say something. It'll hurt more if you say nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
                    No, center line doesn't. The girl that did mine didn't count the center.
                    When I did my retest the center line DID count. Sounds like all the contractors they use are not on the same page. Typical Fed.
                    Geo: Illinois
                    Test Score: 94
                    Quals: GS-7
                    T.O.: 8/7/2007
                    Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Originally posted by flstate1 View Post
                      Ok folks, I just got back from retaking my PFT. I don't understand the scoring on the slide step test. I Maxed the Push Ups, Sit-ups, 50 # lift. On the slide step test I only got 6 reps in 10 seconds which is 0 points. I am in pretty good shape as I workout a lot. I scored over 100 points, but it states that you must score above a 0 on all portions of part one of the test. I am worried I failed. I complete the regular step test easily. I just don't see how anyone can do 8 or more slide steps in 10 seconds. Did anyone else see this as an issue or was something wrong at the test site. Should I call someone????????
                      I took it right after the new test came out. Mine was the same as yours. She counted the full thing as one. I had to do side, middle side, middle as one. I had to do 11 of them in 10 sec to score something. I did 11. It was hard but my husband was a football guy so he gave me some tips. They didn't count each step I made. I would call to make sure they were doing ours right but I think it's a new thing. The woman who gave me the test said I had to get to 11 to get any points, and that's all I was able to do!! I would double check because it's new to the people giving the test and they might not understand the instructions. I would hate to see you get that far and not make it because the people giving the test didn't score you right.

Comment

• Originally posted by flstate1 View Post
                        Yeah, don't know. I used do these alot in football and I am very active. Not that I am some iron man, but if I failed it there are going to be a lot of people failing.
                        I haven't taken the side step test yet...but I have talked to 3 people who have taken it....2 of them on this thread. From what they said, the middle line DID count.

I would make a phone call and see how it goes.

Burrell....if you think about it....if you scored high....like maybe a 14......that means you touched more than 1 line per second.....outside lines being 12 feet apart....I don't see how that is possible. The only thing that makes sense is them counting the middle line.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
                          When I did my retest the center line DID count. Sounds like all the contractors they use are not on the same page. Typical Fed.
                          I believe that could be the case...a lot of inconsistency.....not encouraging that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                            I haven't taken the side step test yet...but I have talked to 3 people who have taken it....2 of them on this thread. From what they said, the middle line DID count.

I would make a phone call and see how it goes.

Burrell....if you think about it....if you scored high....like maybe a 14......that means you touched more than 1 line per second.....outside lines being 12 feet apart....I don't see how that is possible. The only thing that makes sense is them counting the middle line.
                            My test def wasn't 12 feet apart. More like 4 ft apart for the outer lines. It does seem like the contractors are not on the same page. Maybe the 12 ft apart lines, each line counts and the 4 ft lines are scored for each full round you make.
                            I would def call to find out what is right.

Comment

I'm going to fletc!
                              That's great! Congrats! When are you going?
                              "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

I'm going to fletc!
                                Oh come on! You can't just leave us all hanging like that! I know you got alot on your mind but if you tell us anything at least tell us your EOD! You didnt even say if it was for CBP or another agency! Congrats and all but fill us in man!
                                TSU- 07/14/09
                                location- Minneapolis

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11344 users online. 399 members and 10945 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X