300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
    I'll have your back next week in the cheering section!! I'm actually a longhorn fan myself right behind my tigers!!

Go have a drink and stop staring at the phone. It's after 5 and they're closed Monday so we have some relaxing time ahead of us!! Well, maybe not relaxing, but time!!
    Sweet, that's what I wanna hear, I love my Horns!!!!

Well I had a couple of drinks to get my mind off of it haha....oh and in case anybody is wondering, I DIDN'T GET THE CALL YESTERDAY.....AGAIN haha!!!! The wait continues.........
    TO-6/16/08
    TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
      I know I am. Especially my father in law. Every time I see him he asks "Any word yet" when I know what he really means is when are you gonna get a real job already!

The worst is people at work. The people that know what I'm doing always seem to ask me about it when people who don't know are within earshot prompting them to ask "What's going on? Where are you going?". So then I have to explain it to them and start the vicious cycle all over again.
      Tell me about it, I know people are asking because they care and stuff, but I'm like...seriously, you WILL hear about it when I get that call, please let me be
      TO-6/16/08
      TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by justwaiting View Post
        whats is the longest ... person waiting ... from test.. to T.O. ... and still waiting??
        Well I originally tested back in the early part of November 2007, been in TSU since 12/01/2008...so I'm fastly approaching 2 years since my test!!!
        TO-6/16/08
        TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by TXCBP View Post
          Tell me about it, I know people are asking because they care and stuff, but I'm like...seriously, you WILL hear about it when I get that call, please let me be
          I hear you, man. My girlfriend is the worst. She's in DC and I'm up in Boston waiting things out. Every time she asks I'm like "Trust me, you'd be the first person I'd tell!"
          "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
            Welcome back man! Good to hear you are out of FLETC! I have the same questions UofU76 has too. Gather some info if you can and let us know if there is light or darkness at the end of the tunnel for the SF/OAK folks. Congrats again!
            Dammm Burrell707, you still waiting man! I guess crap has really hit the fan as far as hiring newbies for SFO! Honestly I don't know squat about hiring at SFO. Last thing I know was that there was only 1 person behind me that was hired before I took off for FLETC. All I would say about FLETC is, that it is a CAKE WALK if your half physically fit, put effort in your studies, an follow directions! There where people in my class who had Masters and Bachelors who where struggling cause they got all worked up on hard these test are, Dont get caught up in the hype about it being hard man! Hit me up anytime if you have a question about anything....

Comment

Well I originally tested back in the early part of November 2007, been in TSU since 12/01/2008...so I'm fastly approaching 2 years since my test!!!
              I tested in 2007 as well, and barely entered into TSU in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                I tested in 2007 as well, and barely entered into TSU in June.
                You were probably in that room with me in San Antonio tesing if you took it in Nov 2007!!! Good luck to ya bro....
                TO-6/16/08
                TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
                  I hear you, man. My girlfriend is the worst. She's in DC and I'm up in Boston waiting things out. Every time she asks I'm like "Trust me, you'd be the first person I'd tell!"
                  Ya I know what ya mean!! Hey BTW, I like your avatar, that's sweet!!!
                  TO-6/16/08
                  TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• "go Gators"

I tested in Nov 2007 also, not even in TSU waiting on my background.

I will still be in Iraq for alittle but would be nice to have completed it already.

And congrats on the calls..

SGT. K
                    "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

Ya I know what ya mean!! Hey BTW, I like your avatar, that's sweet!!!
                      Thanks! Gotta love the Dark Avengers.
                      "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• [QUOTE=MP-K-9;2016073]I tested in Nov 2007 also, not even in TSU waiting on my background.

I will still be in Iraq for alittle but would be nice to have completed it already.

Gators.... Are you kidding me?? I'm going to cut you some slack cause your in Iraq!! Tiger bait!!!
                        Last edited by cajunchik; 10-11-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• I'm having to eat crow this morning!! The referees were not helping at all, though!! You gotta hand it to those tigers, their defense held them!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=cajunchik;2016577]
                            Originally posted by MP-K-9 View Post
                            I tested in Nov 2007 also, not even in TSU waiting on my background.

Gators.... Are you kidding me?? I'm going to cut you some slack cause your in Iraq!! Tiger bait!!!
                            '' YOU KNOW IT'S GREAT... TO BE A.........FLORIDA GATOR"
                            "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

• Does anyone notice a pattern in my dates?? My test results came back 5/09 and my pre-qual was cleared 6/09. I say by the looks of it my future holds:
                              TSU: 11/09
                              EOD: 12/09

I mean come on, the gov cant break that kind of pattern!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=MP-K-9;2017102]
                                Originally posted by cajunchik View Post

'' YOU KNOW IT'S GREAT... TO BE A.........FLORIDA GATOR"
                                yeah you big nasty scaly thing that I can make a purse and some boots from!!! The holding that wasnt called for your touchdown was unbelievable. you have to admit our defense was great. to take on the number 1 team and hold the score down like that??? Impressive, that's all Ive gotta say!!
                                I dont even have my Saints to fall back on this week!!
                                Saints=BYE week

Last edited by cajunchik; 10-11-2009, 09:37 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12669 users online. 498 members and 12171 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X