Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to smpleone as well for getting your EOD/FLETC dates!!

Octoberfest INDEED!!!
    Last edited by DCH; 10-10-2009, 11:05 AM. Reason: edited my post re. barnaj- 31 yrs. of age is still a baby.
    Timelines:

CBPO
    App: 2/12/09
    Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
    Written: 2/20/09
    NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
    TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
    App: 5/5/09
    Geo: San Diego
    Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
    NOR: 7/20/09
    Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
    TO: 10/6/09
    Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
    Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
    Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
    App: 8/17/10
    Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
    TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

• congrats and good luck smpleone!!!

Thanks for letting us know that you got the call, now at least we know that email might be BS..
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by DCH View Post
        barnaj,

Did I read correctly that you (at the 'old age' of 37yrs) got your TO recently!? Congrats if you did! (I contacted CBP DEU-SpiritUnit and they told me they would "keep" my application status current even tho' I too turned 37 this past Sept. not sure what they meant by "keep")

Congrats to smpleone as well for getting your EOD/FLETC dates!!

Octoberfest INDEED!!!
        Hey now!!! I'll have you know im turning only 31 this November, although this process has me feeling about 71 by now! I got my t.o. a few weeks after re-applying last August. Been putzing along ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by smpleone View Post
          well, I got the call this morning (again!).. I accepted San Luis, AZ. My EOD is Oct. 18th and FLETC Nov. 18th-March. Lady said the calls are starting to roll out, so good luck to all.
          Wow, congrats bro!!! That gives us SOME light of hope!!! Good luck with everything!!!
          TO-6/16/08
          TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

well, I got the call this morning (again!).. I accepted San Luis, AZ. My EOD is Oct. 18th and FLETC Nov. 18th-March. Lady said the calls are starting to roll out, so good luck to all.
            Congrats!! It's about time.
            You EOD on a Sunday? Is that normal procedure?
            Is that the beginning of a pay period?

Comment

• Hey smpleone what was your TSU date? congratulations and good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                Congrats!! It's about time.
                You EOD on a Sunday? Is that normal procedure?
                Is that the beginning of a pay period?
                Again, everyone's offical EOD is on a Sunday because that is when the pay period starts. You may be told to report on a different day but your offical EOD date will more than likely be on a Sunday.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebug View Post
                  Again, everyone's offical EOD is on a Sunday because that is when the pay period starts. You may be told to report on a different day but your offical EOD date will more than likely be on a Sunday.

FB
                  Your official EOD is on Sunday if you are transferring from another federal agency. This allows your previous agency to take you off of their books at the end of the pay period.

By hiring you on a Monday or whatever day if you are not currently a federal employee, CBP can hold out on paying you the next grade's pay until one pay period after your one year anniversary due to the time-in-grade requirements.
                  Last edited by HokieBird; 10-08-2009, 06:49 PM.
                  CBPO - Nirgendwo in Amerika

Comment

• Keeping my fingers crossed that someone will get the call tomorrow.
                    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

Congratulations!!!! See everyone, there is hope for us after all!!
                      DaBonk112 is going to FLETC on 10/17, just to give you a name of someone who supported this forum. Maybe yall can go have a beer together once you get there and talk about how your glad you're not any of us!! LOL

... Lucky Bastard!!!! ....but we love ya!!!
                      Last edited by cajunchik; 10-08-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• happy

Originally posted by shortybop View Post
                        well, I got the call this morning (again!).. I accepted San Luis, AZ. My EOD is Oct. 18th and FLETC Nov. 18th-March. Lady said the calls are starting to roll out, so good luck to all

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINGS ARE LOOKING BRIGHTER

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU..........
                        Congrats bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivylaw77 View Post
                          Congrats bro
                          Sorry about that. This message belongs to smpleone. I'm not sure what happened, but it became my message by accident

Comment

• Pre Clearance moves are not paid by CBP money, it comes from a different fund from an outside agency and has always been slow. It is not that unusual for someone going to Pre clearance or CSI to wait up to a year to go either way (to or from).

There is never a blanket waiver on the OT cap for Land Border. The cap was raised to $35,000 a couple of years ago to ensure that there was not as much need to ever waive the cap.
                            Life is what happens while you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                              Hey now!!! I'll have you know im turning only 31 this November, although this process has me feeling about 71 by now! I got my t.o. a few weeks after re-applying last August. Been putzing along ever since.
                              Hey now barnaj, I'm turning 36 in January!! Nothing wrong with being over 35!! Lol!! I just chalk it up to more wisdom!! Yeah, that's what I'm going with!! Man I'm getting old!! But wiser!!!

Comment

That's really terrific, my friend. Congrats. Not only are we all excited for you, but you have done us the kindness of giving us a little hope that good news could come down the line any day.
                                "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13036 users online. 496 members and 12540 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X