• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drcapp View Post

LOL "practicing my martial arts"

I was "practicing my cartoons"

Comment

• Rex Kwon Do-- always use the buddy system. no more flying solo!
      CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post

Comment

• LOL "practicing my martial arts"
          Haha.. You guys are hilarious!! I knew I had it coming! but when we get there and we have to do some type of martial arts, I'll be ready

Comment

• love those "zee-boz" american flag pants... kid's dad on my highschool football team used to rock those every game hahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Akito View Post
              Haha.. You guys are hilarious!! I knew I had it coming! but when we get there and we have to do some type of martial arts, I'll be ready
              The defensive tactics is not that difficult. The only people who seem to have a tough time with it are those who try to rush through the techniques. They look a little like an epileptic because they are very rigid and their movements are spastic.
              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

Hello to all, happy Saturday, I was here at my house today practicing my martial arts with my buddy, when I see a car pull up to my house, the guy gets down and shows me his credentials.
                It was an investigator from CBP, but he was not here for me he said, it was because one of my neighbors who has been with CBP for seven years now, was getting his investigation done. With that being said, I figure if I can get some info on the process, he replied very nicely and said that soon they will pick up on the calls and he asked for name.
                Show me paint the fence
                show me wax on wax off

Comment

• Originally posted by drcapp View Post
                  Show me paint the fence
                  show me wax on wax off

Bwahahahaaha

Comment

There is nothing that gets past these guys!! Sorry!! And dont think they ease up on the females here either!! Although, I need to start working on my martial arts so you don't kick my butt when i get there. I was taking a mixed martial arts class with some israel military tactics thrown in. I havent gone in awhile but i think i might need to go back so I dont look like a "spastic epileptic" and get laughed at by all of you!!!

Comment

• Haha.. yeah I do that while listening to the eye of the tiger and the rest of the Rocky soundtrack while wearing my scrunchy socks and my LA Gear headband!
                      Last edited by Akito; 10-05-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Haha.. yeah I do that while listening to the eye of the tiger and the rest of the Rocky soundtrack while wering my scrunchy socks and my LA Gear headband!

Comment

• LOL... thats exactly what I wear to do my cardio on these hot days!!!

Comment

• e-mail i received today

This is a general email to update you on the status of your application for the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officer position. You have passed all of your pre-employment requirements and your file has been referred to the Training Scheduling Unit (TSU).

At this time we do not have any vacancies in your selected geographic location and we are unable to predict when vacancies will become available. Hiring has slowed considerably due to the current economic climate. Please be assured that our office will contact you once we receive enough vacancies to reach your name. This email is intended to provide you with some answers to the TSU’s frequently asked questions (FAQ).

Since there are no vacancies in my geographic location, can I be offered another location?
                            Unfortunately we are not able to offer you a location outside of your selected geographic location. In order to be considered for another location, you will need to reapply when the next vacancy announcement is open on USA Jobs. Please be advised that if you reapply and are selected for a new location, your current file will automatically be closed. You can only be selected for one geographic location at a time for this position.

Do I lose my place in the queue if I have to repeat any pre-employment requirements (i.e. medical, fitness)?
                            Although CASS will update with your most recent Refer to Scheduling date, our office always tracks your original Refer to Scheduling date. Once vacancies occur in your selected geographic location, you will be called in the order your file was originally referred to Scheduling.

Does my application expire after the 90 day time frame has elapsed?
                            The 30/60/90 day time frame provided on CASS is only an estimate and may be extended depending on your selected geographic location. Your file will remain in the Scheduling Unit until we receive vacancies in your location. Most pre-employment processes (medical, fitness, etc.) are valid for one year. If anything expires, you will be contacted for an update.

We understand your desire to enter on duty and thank you for your continued patience as we work to ensure that only the most qualified candidates are hired for this frontline position in defense of our nation’s borders.

Training Scheduling Unit

Minneapolis Hiring Center

Department of Homeland Security

Phone: (612) 467-7017

Email: [email protected]

Comment

• I also got that email...
                              TO: 4/09/09
                              Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                              TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• just got it too......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7469 users online. 208 members and 7261 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X