300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lady808 View Post
    Hi all. Just wondering, for those of you guys that came from FLETC or just know the info:
    Is the agility test done on what type of surface? Grass? The soft bouncy track? Gravel? Dirt?
    Thanks in advance.
    It's done in the gym.
    Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
      It's done in the gym.
      What does the agility test consist of?

Comment

• Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
        It's done in the gym.
        Such as? In the hardwood floor basketball court? Or commercial carpet?

Comment

Such as? In the hardwood floor basketball court? Or commercial carpet?
          Hardwood.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I am an agent here in Boston and need some info for my brother. He received a TO on 4/3. Mailed all his documents 4/19. VBT scheduled for 4/28, medical 4/29. He has a TS clearance that was cleared in January by OPM for another agency.

(1) how long until he hears about background?
            (2) will they take his background done by OPM?

and the big question....

(3) do you think he will get an EOB before 7/6?

Comment

• Hey guys just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where to find a list of ports in michigan, I am hoping for port huron, but will take anything within an hour or so drive. Also any negative feedback on any of the ports. thank you i am getting ahead of myself a little but a little extra info never hurt anyone.
              thanks
              Tested March 08
              TO June 08
              Medical COMPLETE 12/08
              VBT complete 08 passed
              Qualification GS-5 September 08
              BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
              NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• GOT IT... Jusssst Kidding

However they finally scheduled me for the drug test so I did that and finished everything in cass but the background, so now I get to hurry up and wait... again...
                Written: 12/07
                TO: 12/07
                Fitness: 1/08
                Medical: 1/08
                Oral Board: 2/08
                Quals: 3/08 (@ GS7)
                Background Started: 3/08

Comment

• Are there any enforcement officers out there, I'm wondering how you felt now that all CBPO's are covered. I mean what incentive do you have of going enforcement officer, are they going to receive any other benefit, maybe receive thier twelves?

Comment

• Deleted Thank you
                    Last edited by Chadfitness07; 04-24-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• hey i'm am going for a location in masschusetts, not specified in my TO, curious if anyone has any input into any Massachusetts locations??

Also what should I be prepared for, for the VBT test?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbphopeful12 View Post
                        hey i'm am going for a location in masschusetts, not specified in my TO, curious if anyone has any input into any Massachusetts locations??

Also what should I be prepared for, for the VBT test?
                        Hey Hopeful,

send me a message. When are you scheduled for the VBT?

Comment

• LEO Retirement is all ours...

Edited: Deleted.
                          Last edited by bronze01; 04-25-2008, 01:11 PM. Reason: xprt40cal is a CBP Officer

Comment

• Hey everyone. I am new to this site. I have been trying to register for a few weeks now and finally was accepted. I have been reading most of your messages and I have taken in allot of information, thank you. I am currently in the hiring process and have completed I have successfully completed 4 of 7 steps and just took my drug test yesterday. I am hoping for Philly.

Test 11/07
                            TO 3/08
                            Medical/Physical Agility 3/08
                            VBT 4/08
                            drug test 4/08
                            BI "in security office"

Comment

Hi all. Just wondering, for those of you guys that came from FLETC or just know the info:
                              Is the agility test done on what type of surface? Grass? The soft bouncy track? Gravel? Dirt?
                              Thanks in advance.
                              The 1.5 mile run is on a track, the rest is in the gym as described above.
                              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Ok so I might be getting ahead of myself here and this might have been answered already in the past. What is FLETC like for a CBPO? Is it like a military basic training where the trainers are constantly in your face or is it more (for lack of a better term) laid back? What is the daily schedule like? Just incase I get the call one day, I don't want to be surprised.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10710 users online. 427 members and 10283 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X