300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shortybop View Post
    No! Not yet, that's why I was wondering if I should change my GEO to a different state and maybe have some luck. I think my score is too low for NYC.
    Wow that sucks. I would say after 18 months of waiting that yeah consider changing to a higher demand area. If you e-mail MHC they should be able to provide you with a list of critical need areas. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
      So, 3 more days until FY10. I wonder how much hiring will pick up. It'd be nice to see at least 1 post a day of someone getting a call. We shall see.
      I wouldn't expect anything major to happen till mid October or early November.

Comment

So, 3 more days until FY10. I wonder how much hiring will pick up. It'd be nice to see at least 1 post a day of someone getting a call. We shall see.
        People are receiving calls on a daily basis. It just so happens that less than 5% of applicants know about this or other forums, so the amount of chatter from people receiving calls on this or other forums is only limited to those who do know about them.
        sigpicTwo is one,
        one is none.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
          Wow that sucks. I would say after 18 months of waiting that yeah consider changing to a higher demand area. If you e-mail MHC they should be able to provide you with a list of critical need areas. Good luck.
          I did call MHC and they said there are no critical areas right now. But Columbus NM, Alaska, and West Texas do not have allot of applicants. I did some research on those locations and they are in the middle of nowhere. I guess I'll just wait and hope that a new announcement comes out soon for places in need.

Comment

• Originally posted by tigersin2009 View Post
            just got back form the fitness test. step test was a lot harder due to the pushups, situps, side step, and lift lower right before. DO NOT GO ALL OUT. try to have a good balance that will be enough to pass you. i got 29 points for pu's, 36 points for the side step test, 16 for su's, 36 points for lift/lower for 117. i tried to go easy and i didnt do a very good job of it. step test was a bitch but i fought through and passed.
            Well, I was taken out of TSU because my fitness had expired. I didn't want to burn myself out and after my 60th push-up the cd said you have 15 seconds left. I said I'm done and put my knees on the mat. My proctor DQ'ed me. She didn't let me continue. She said once my knees hit the mat the entire test is over. I had to call MHC and they transferred me to the health department and they confirmed with my proctor why she DQ'ed me. My proctor was told by the health people, to stop counting when the knee's hit the mat do not DQ because of it. How come I knew more about the test than the proctor giving it did. I wonder how many applicants she has DQ'ed before me. Very scary that after 2 years and 2 NOPA's, I almost got DQ'ed because the proctor didn't know the proper way to administer the fitness test. I was able to re-take the test with the same proctor today and had no problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLA22 View Post
              Well, I was taken out of TSU because my fitness had expired. I didn't want to burn myself out and after my 60th push-up the cd said you have 15 seconds left. I said I'm done and put my knees on the mat. My proctor DQ'ed me. She didn't let me continue. She said once my knees hit the mat the entire test is over. I had to call MHC and they transferred me to the health department and they confirmed with my proctor why she DQ'ed me. My proctor was told by the health people, to stop counting when the knee's hit the mat do not DQ because of it. How come I knew more about the test than the proctor giving it did. I wonder how many applicants she has DQ'ed before me. Very scary that after 2 years and 2 NOPA's, I almost got DQ'ed because the proctor didn't know the proper way to administer the fitness test. I was able to re-take the test with the same proctor today and had no problems.
              wow, that is absolutely ridiculous. i mean that isnt even logical, to DQ the whole test because you stopped doing pushups. especially when you did 60. some people are seriously idiots.

Comment

• Here are a few glimpses of what is in store for you applicants:

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/...p/fletc_15.xml

J B (JBthug) posted this on delphi forum.. thought i would pass it on
                CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by shortybop View Post
                  I did call MHC and they said there are no critical areas right now. But Columbus NM, Alaska, and West Texas do not have allot of applicants. I did some research on those locations and they are in the middle of nowhere. I guess I'll just wait and hope that a new announcement comes out soon for places in need.
                  You don't have to wait for a new announcement to change your GEO before you get a TO. At this point you can just ask them to switch you some where else.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony30 View Post
                    Here are a few glimpses of what is in store for you applicants:

Not looking forward to OC spray again! We were calling that stuff Insta-B---- on the ship I was on because it will make a grown man cry! Kinda of funny, but I remember more girls on the ship taking it like a champ. One chick was laughing the entire time she was going through the obstacle course. Crazy!
                    Geo Area: SFO/OAK
                    Written: 08/23/08- 92 (87+5)
                    NOR: 09/2008
                    TO: 09/25/08
                    Medical/Physical:10/08,09/09,10/09
                    Drug Test: 11/2008
                    Oral Board: 12/03/08
                    BI: 03/12/2009 (Initiated 10/2008)
                    Qualifications: 03/17/09
                    Referred to TSU:03/19/09

IEA Agent
                    Geo Area: San Francisco County
                    Written:05/26/09
                    T.O.:08/28/09
                    Pre-Employment Forms Sent To DSC: 09/11/09
                    Medical/Fitness:11/02/09
                    Interview:PASSED on 11/16/09

Comment

Not looking forward to OC spray again! We were calling that stuff Insta-B---- on the ship I was on because it will make a grown man cry! Kinda of funny, but I remember more girls on the ship taking it like a champ. One chick was laughing the entire time she was going through the obstacle course. Crazy!
                      I hear that!! I had to got sprayed for Pre Iraq training, it was the worst pain imaginable.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                        I wouldn't expect anything major to happen till mid October or early November.
                        If then. Congress has been busy debating the health care bill, cap and trade, where the Olympics should be held, what to do about Afghanistan, etc. to actually pass the 2010 Appropriations bills.

The OC at FLETC isn't that bad. It'll get your attention, but not much else.
                        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• 4/29/09 TSU for northern virginia

Originally posted by anthony30 View Post
                          TSU LIST (as of post #16971)

Arizona-TSU 8/18/09 -ivylaw77
                          Arizona-tsu-9/22/09 -ppasiakos

Atl,Ga-TSU 6/30/09-topflightinga
                          Atl Tsu 4/17/09-RJDISPATCH

Buffalo,NY TSU-4/2/09-JKNOBBY
                          Buffalo,Ny-TSU 4/24/09-DRCAPP
                          Buffalo NY-TSU 4/28/09 -CBP14051
                          Buffalo,NY 4/29/09-BFLOGIRL
                          BUFFALO,NY-TSU 05/07/09-ANTHONY30
                          Buffalo, NY-TSU 6/29/09- Chuckb88
                          Buffalo, NY - TSU 07/15/2008-bufhop1
                          Buffalo NY TSU 9/02/08-dangerusman

DULLES TSU 6/9/2009-DFRANK

EAST TX, TSU 12-01-08- TX CBP
                          East TX: TSU 7-10-09-texascbp
                          EAST TX TSU:8/6/09-TX GIRL
                          EAST TX TSU 8-27-09- USMC0844

FL all Other TSU 3-12-09/ Federalyhood
                          FL all other-TSU 4/21/09-RAFA
                          Fl (other).TSU02/23/09 -DNVRMAN
                          FL OTHER LOC.-TSU-8/07/09 -FLSTATE1

ILLINOIS- 4/16/09 TSU-BLK98GT
                          Illinois TSU- is 4/16/09-GT
                          Illinois TSU-4/30/09-BILLYHOYLE

JFK-03/26/2009- When
                          NY/JFK - TSU 6/2/2009-TuffStuffCBP
                          jfk tsu-7/2/09-schem86
                          JFK tsu-8/28/2009-showt1me78

Lax/lb-TSU 3/04/09-FLYONE2GO
                          LAX/Lb Tsu 5/12/09-davidb
                          LAX/LB TSU -Tsu: 7/8/09-LH225

Maine(jackman)tsu-9/9/09-tg327

Miami-TSU 02/27/09-BLESSED
                          Miami-TSU - 3/10/09-GForceMiami
                          Miami, FL TSU 3-23-2009 - COLINM112
                          Miami - 4/14/2009-GRULLJ
                          Miami- TSU - 04/24/09-thek9
                          MIAMI TSU 4/30/09-fiqueroa23
                          MIAMI AIRPORT/SEAPORT 4/28/09- Darth Vader

Massachuset -TSU since 11/14/2008 -bhov97

Michigan-TSU 4/23/09-cmunupe
                          Michigan-tsu-7-28-2009-NIKNTOL

Montana-TSU 07/14/09-malfurr

New Jersey -tsu 12/01/08-jrg16
                          Newark N.J.-TSU 12/15/08-JFLORES

NY Other (Northern new york) 5-22-09-IMLIKEANINJA
                          NY other-TSU 7.10.09 -valjean0120

SW /San Diego-TSU: 04/29/09-VAL D
                          SW (San Diego) - TSU 7/31/09-BOLTS56
                          SW/SAN DIEGO - TSU 09/15/09-SDCBP

SFO/OAK- TSU:03/19/09-BURRELL707
                          Sf/oak-Tsu 4/2/09-UOFU76
                          SF/OAK-TSU - 07/22/09 - nubian

St. Thomas USVI -TSU: 6/4/2009-EXREBEL

SW Border 9/8/2009 -BEBO

Vermont 5/21/09-BREADBOOZ

VA -NORTHERN - TSU: MAY 22, 2009-LAMP LIGHTER
                          Va-Tsu 06/19/2009-MACKABO

Washington Northern Border-TSU: 6/11/09 -KHUE
                          WA/Northern Washington -TSU 8/15/09- Hieroglyph83
                          WA Northern Borders 8/28/09-SR20
                          WA Northern Border- Tsu-9-3-09-AXESWILGER
                          WA-Northern Border-TSU 8/18/09-2g2gn

Comment

• Just got an email back from my friend at CBP HQ in Washington. He told me that calls will definitely be coming soon with the new money being distributed. Hang on a little longer, my friends.
                            "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

Here are a few glimpses of what is in store for you applicants:

eHHH. How drenched in sweat will we get at Fletc during the late fall-early winter? I'm sure they will have us run more than the summer classes.
                              CBPO
                              GEO - NY/JFK
                              TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                              PE Forms - Completed
                              Fitness - Completed
                              VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                              Drug Screen - Completed
                              Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                              B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                              Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                              TSU

EOD: ???
                              FLETC: ???

Comment

Sry about all the mistakes. im not sure how i deleted some people but i guess i did. The list should be up to date now. Any other mistakes feel free to let me know. thanks anthony
                                Hey Anthony, I saw a few pages back that Tepponi has a TSU date of 6/24/09 for Miami.

Thanks for putting the list together. That was really nice of you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12660 users online. 417 members and 12243 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X