300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magl23 View Post
    Does anyone know if you receive a TO for Vermont, where are you more than likely to be stationed? Thanks
    You mean the port is not listed on the Tentative Offer?? How come? The following are Vermont ports:

- Beecher Falls
    - Burlington International Airport
    - Derby Line
    - Highgate Springs
    - Norton
    - Richford
    - St. Albans-(Service Port)

And a new one: Williston Vetting Center
    Last edited by matyoka; 04-20-2008, 12:54 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Deleted....
      Last edited by Saladine; 08-20-2008, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Saladine, I hope this hepls:

"The term "tentative offer" has caused all kinds of concern with people getting all worked up over the difference between "tentative, firm, formal, and final". Basically no matter what you call the tentative offer it is simply that "tentative", meaning contingent on something. In this case it is contingent on passing the background investigation and drug screen. After successfully completing that, you would get a "final offer" from Human Resources with an entry on duty date."
        sigpic

Comment

• Deleted....
          Last edited by Saladine; 08-20-2008, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• I'm a TO for Massaschusetts, with my location to be determined later, does anyone have an idea on which ports are better....i'm hoping to land in the boston area, such as logan...any input would be great regarding those areas

Comment

• Originally posted by cbphopeful12 View Post
              I'm a TO for Massaschusetts, with my location to be determined later, does anyone have an idea on which ports are better....i'm hoping to land in the boston area, such as logan...any input would be great regarding those areas
              This happened long time ago, but I had a TO for Jersey, I got offered San Francisco, LAX and San Diego... go figure. TOs mean nothing at all. I personally would opt for an Airport.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mi562 View Post
                Just because you're close to HQ doesn't mean that you'll see it first!!!
                You are so right my friend. I no longer feel special.
                Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Need info for brother who is CBPO applicant

Hey everyone, I am an agent here in Boston and need some info for my brother. He received a TO on 4/3. Mailed all his documents 4/19. VBT scheduled for 4/28. He has a TS clearance that was cleared in January by OPM for another agency.

(1) how long until he hears about medical and fit test?
                  (2) how long until he hears about background?
                  (3) will they take his background done by OPM?

and the big question....

(4) do you think he will get an EOB before 7/6?

thanks! if anyone has any questions about the agent process in Boston, feel free to ask!

Comment

• got it got it ....got the call this morning ......report on May 5th then off to training on may 15th

Comment

• Originally posted by jay_c View Post
                      got it got it ....got the call this morning ......report on May 5th then off to training on may 15th
                      where in texas

Comment

• Sorry I'm probably asking a Stupid question but I'm a little confused.

The maximum entry age is 37 now. I turn 37 in August. So am I out of luck after August ????? Or can they hire me when I'm 37 years of age?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay_c View Post
                          got it got it ....got the call this morning ......report on May 5th then off to training on may 15th
                          CONGRATS!!!!!

Comment

• anyone hear anything from NJ? I had originally chosen Buffalo but I dont think I would ever move that far away. NJ???? Oh, I got an 85 no vet points. Thanks

Comment

• Hello, Does anyone know what the current hiring looks like for Illinois (Chicago) ? Are there any new TO's being sent out or has anyone recently received a TO for Chicago ? If yes , the what was your score on the NOR? I took the test in Nov of 2007 and scored an 89 (no vet pref.) . What are my chances of receiving a TO with my score soon ? I have gone through the Border Patrol process in the last few months but did not take the job as I could not make the move at this time so I am hoping I will get Chicago for CBPO and that some of the process will transfer over. Any info is appreciated on Chicago hiring and TO's ..... Thanks

Comment

• Hi all. Just wondering, for those of you guys that came from FLETC or just know the info:
                                Is the agility test done on what type of surface? Grass? The soft bouncy track? Gravel? Dirt?
                                Thanks in advance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11174 users online. 481 members and 10693 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X