300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
    and finish it off with the step test while counting out to myself....1234....1234. Thankfully there is no one in the gym when I am doing that..... This time will be a bit harder than the first time but it should be fine. Thanks for the advice.
    Thank goodness you live so far away cause I would have a blast watching that!! Your a very lucky man!! LOL![/QUOTE]

Hahaha

Not sure it's a most pleasant sight! Probably funny though.......

Comment

• /I wonder if they will start calling people this week to EOD in October?

Comment

• /I wonder if they will start calling people this week to EOD in October?

Comment

• i hope so!!!!
          CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by ni86 View Post
            /I wonder if they will start calling people this week to EOD in October?
            Maybe, or maybe not. The torture continues. I noticed you are waiting for SFO/OAK but live in Boston. That's going to be a tough move to make, especially for pre-academy. Are you from the SF/OAK area?

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
              Maybe, or maybe not. The torture continues. I noticed you are waiting for SFO/OAK but live in Boston. That's going to be a tough move to make, especially for pre-academy. Are you from the SF/OAK area?
              NO, I am from Boston. I plan to live in a hotel near SFO during pre-academy. What is your TSU date?

Comment

• Alright!...
                For my 3rd Med/Fit, I will have to retake EVERYTHING!
                Full Medical w TB test,Hearing, and EYE exams as well...(really don't understand why they have to do everything)
                Plus Fitness.
                I take it all on Wednesday, was able to schedule it before leaving for BCT next monday...
                CBPO
                Written: 08/29/2007
                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                  Alright!...
                  For my 3rd Med/Fit, I will have to retake EVERYTHING!
                  Full Medical w TB test,Hearing, and EYE exams as well...(really don't understand why they have to do everything)
                  Plus Fitness.
                  I take it all on Wednesday, was able to schedule it before leaving for BCT next monday...
                  Welcome to the club, i had to do that too! Make sure you can get in on Friday to get your t.b. test read or your medical wont be completed.

Comment

NO, I am from Boston. I plan to live in a hotel near SFO during pre-academy. What is your TSU date?
                    April 2nd for SF/OAK. That's going to be tough. I grew up in Boston, I still follow Boston sports. Tough loss yesterday. What is the hiring situation in Boston? It's one of those ports I have never really seen talked about on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                      April 2nd for SF/OAK. That's going to be tough. I grew up in Boston, I still follow Boston sports. Tough loss yesterday. What is the hiring situation in Boston? It's one of those ports I have never really seen talked about on here.
                      Hiring is Massachusetts is very competitive; there isn't much vacancy. One has to score very close to 100% in order to receive a TO. I transferred my score to SF/OAK after being on the MA list for 6 months.

Comment

Hiring is Massachusetts is very competitive; there isn't much vacancy. One has to score very close to 100% in order to receive a TO. I transferred my score to SF/OAK after being on the MA list for 6 months.
                        I am surprised you didn't put in for up state NY. I remember any type of LE job was close near impossible to get back there. I got a couple of buddies who got on the police department, but they all had very good connections. I got a brother who is a firefighter back there, took him 12 years to get on.
                        I heard that after 2-3 years it may be possible to transfer, but it's very difficult.
                        Good luck with SF/OAK.

Comment

• Yoda,

Remember to bring any supporting documentation for any preexisting stuff. I'm sure you'll do well. Good Luck.
                          Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                          Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• I've been in TSU since june 29th for Buffalo NY. I called TSU this morning and the woman told me there are no vacancies but that because buffalo is one of the larger ports they expect to have vacancies in October once the budget money comes in. I asked her if she meant October as in the first week of october and she said they're probably wont be too many calls in the first week because not everywhere will have gotten thier money until the end of the first week. I also tried to get out of her where i was on the pipeline of applicants and she said that she couldnt really tell me that but that there are people as far back as early spring. Hope this brings some hope to everbody in TSU for Buffalo!

Comment

• I don't understand this budget thing because ICE IEAs have been getting calls for classes in October already.
                              Last edited by blk98gt; 09-22-2009, 12:51 AM.
                              You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• October is the greatest month of the year. Baseball, Football, Hockey, College Football, Halloween, new fiscal year... oh... and my birthday. Hopefully a new job. That would make it the best for sure.
                                Geo: Illinois
                                Test Score: 94
                                Quals: GS-7
                                T.O.: 8/7/2007
                                Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6912 users online. 280 members and 6632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X