Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JStyleszx
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t expect a Poly till next year, especially in JFK. Long line buddy . 18-11 but reapplied to 19-3 & its far from my mind. Apply for other things while you wait .

• Elgin_87
    commented on 's reply
    Swsports22 when did you complete your 1st medical?

• Elgin_87
    commented on 's reply
    JDalhoff if you don't see your port or area on the pay scale then you fall it with the rest of the US. Now the 25% could be an incentive for and hard to fill area. Is it a sign on bonus? What are you going?

• rergang3
    commented on 's reply
    I can attest to what Hal29 is saying about juvie. I did it in Texas and it is awwwwwwful! Juveniles have more rights in there than we do it feels like sometimes. Also, like previously mentioned, they have no concept of what they do currently directly effects where they go when they age out. They think they're gonna go home when in reality they're going to the big house.

Hal29, wouldn't happen to work at Gainesville, would ya?

• fonzi7979
    replied
    To All that are in 19-2 announcement for CBP. I have been reading through the forum and I have seen some have been called and scheduled for the poly. I am curious if anyone that is in 19-2 and is seeking for JFK did anyone receive email or call for the poly lately. Any feedback back is always appreciated and good luck to all with this long process.

Leave a comment:

• pnw360
    commented on 's reply
    I'm 19-1 VRA and at 50%. I'm from the Seattle area as well but my location is TBD

• JDalhoff
    commented on 's reply
    Elgin_87 isn’t the locality pay the 25% extra to be at that port or area? Cause that’s what I’m getting

• standtheman
    commented on 's reply
    As you know we have to sign the nda form to not discuss anything outside the room so i cannot say or given out any information at all.all i can tell you is be confident about your answer. Trust me, is easy and is not complicate as you think .

• Elgin_87
    commented on 's reply
    JDalhoff you're in the rest of the US category then. No Locality pay.

• rergang3
    commented on 's reply
    xknuckles yea I realize that bud. I wasn't complaining about the length of the process. If you really read my post, you'd see that it was more about going into the TSA while I wait.

• mariosa83
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations man!

• Fubbu01
    commented on 's reply
    Jas423323 did you already receive the official email stating everything? If so how long ago?

• PA_Ed
    replied
    CBPO Direct Hire 19-8:

Written Test - 5/6
    Written Test Results - 5/9 (84%)
    Accepted CoE - 5/15
    Completed OnBoarding - 5/15
    Received Applicant ID for eQip - 5/20
    SI Invitation received 5/20 - 6/3

Aside from the typical "I signed an NDA" what can anyone offer regarding the SI? Any tips, tricks, questions to practice for/expect? Expected time to complete SI? How many CBPOfficers are interviewing me? Are questions situational or "tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult manager"?

Thank you
    Last edited by PA_Ed; 05-20-2019, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheChicagoKid1990
    replied
    Just got the call! EOD 28Aug Chicago

Leave a comment:

• Evolution81
    commented on 's reply
    all polygraph results are sent to QC regardless..if you passed most of the admins will tell you right there..mines did

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9245 users online. 416 members and 8829 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X