Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V_AntCBP
    commented on 's reply
    If you are going to borders anyway, do border patrol, Congrats bro TsFost ask for El Paso, heard they have shortage and good place, houses are nice and cheap too.

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    Should be business as usual. Yay for backpay again. Seriously though i work for TSA currently so that last shutdown was wonderful. Always have money saved if possible

• TsFost
    replied
    So I just got the call for border patrol agent. And they said later today I would get a call from customs. I have to decide between the two so far here are the cities that border patrol offered. Anyone has any insight please let me know. Hebbronville, Comstock, Brackettville, Presidio Sanderson, Vanhorn ,Sierra Blanca. Those are the cities in Texas they also offered me Calexico, Campo, brownsfield in California

Leave a comment:

• SpenserJ9
    replied
    Hello,

So I EOD november 15th and supposedly there may be another goverment shutdown. What does this mean if I'm at orientation and housing? I have an Airbnb and scheduled through my entire stay for 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• BowMan2006
    commented on 's reply
    whitjj72 you had a post yesterday asking about your BI. Its awhile out you didnt complete your SI even yet. You meet with the BI after polygraph if they dont select you for a provisional. If you have something in your background that you are unsure of dont take the provisional. Customs seems more lenient than other agencies in areas such as not disclosing information or work related if you can explain it. Just make sure you list it, everyone has issues they know that. They are looking to see that you own up to the issues and improved yourself. Just be patient and focus on the next step which is your SI. Good luck on it too.

• kli0211
    commented on 's reply
    Same! Took mine yesterday too!

• Turffs18
    commented on 's reply
    MissAmitious yes I did. 88% background still pending. Met investigator in August

• Mike_lowrey
    commented on 's reply
    What agencies require a clearance?

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone is different, but it's usually after the polygraph. Provisional is offered when you apply for the job. Basically it asks if you're offered it would you accept it. Awesome news getting your Eqip released. Keep us up to date for sure

• whitjj72
    replied
    What point in the process do you meet with the BI? What point does provisional get offered? Eqip has been released to OPR

Leave a comment:

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    That would be amazing if they both called lol. I'll let you know

• MissAmitious
    commented on 's reply
    Just a feeling

• TsFost
    commented on 's reply
    That would be amazing lol. What makes you bet the 18th?

• MissAmitious
    commented on 's reply
    I have my bet on............... October 18th for the call

• MissAmitious
    commented on 's reply
    Turffs18 did you sign a provisional?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7959 users online. 409 members and 7550 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X