Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoke with a lady today from TSU (wanted to let them know my broken leg was all healed and my paperwork was on its way)... She echoed Rafa's post. I asked her how AZ was looking openings wise. She said that the are no openings on AZ but that it was end of fiscal year. The hiring will pick up in Oct, not just in AZ but across the country... Just wanted to share this as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by smpleone View Post
      Spoke with a lady today from TSU (wanted to let them know my broken leg was all healed and my paperwork was on its way)... She echoed Rafa's post. I asked her how AZ was looking openings wise. She said that the are no openings on AZ but that it was end of fiscal year. The hiring will pick up in Oct, not just in AZ but across the country... Just wanted to share this as well.
      FK I'm gonna loose my mind here. Good bye, not coming back to this forum.

J/K I'll be back in the morning.
      You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• So now the question is.....how much hiring will they be doing in Oct? How many classes/people at academy at a time?

I'm in TSU for WA-Northern Border and I know on this board there are at least 5 people ahead of me. I wonder what that translates to "in the real world". Are there 20, 50, 100?

Ugh, this process is aging me!

Comment

Spoke with a lady today from TSU (wanted to let them know my broken leg was all healed and my paperwork was on its way)... She echoed Rafa's post. I asked her how AZ was looking openings wise. She said that the are no openings on AZ but that it was end of fiscal year. The hiring will pick up in Oct, not just in AZ but across the country... Just wanted to share this as well.
          Ahhhh man that is sweet music to my eyes hahaha!!!
          TO-6/16/08
          TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
            I wish they would call to reschedule my fitness. It expired last Friday.....I want to get back in to TSU soon.
            I'd call them today to hopefully kind of "rush" it, not sure if it will help (the call), but it won't hurt you!!!
            TO-6/16/08
            TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• I was just refered back to TSU (9/11/09). Now I was originally in TSU back in April 09 until they pulled me out to retest. I've seen on here that they keep your first TSU date.Now should this reflect on CASS or what??? Don't know if i make since, but any advise would be appreciated Thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                I hate/love you for this.
                LMAO

Comment

• WHEN, have you been called yet?
                  CBPO
                  GEO - NY/JFK
                  TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                  PE Forms - Completed
                  Fitness - Completed
                  VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                  Drug Screen - Completed
                  Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                  B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                  Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                  TSU

EOD: ???
                  FLETC: ???

Comment

• 10 more days till my polygraph...I guess now I know that I won't get the call until after my polygraph.
                    TO: 4/09/09
                    Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                    TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by winnerwinner View Post
                      So now the question is.....how much hiring will they be doing in Oct? How many classes/people at academy at a time?

I'm in TSU for WA-Northern Border and I know on this board there are at least 5 people ahead of me. I wonder what that translates to "in the real world". Are there 20, 50, 100?

Ugh, this process is aging me!
                      What's your TSU date for WA? So far, I've seen 3 people ahead of me in this forum.
                      TSU - 8/28/09
                      TO - 3/2009
                      On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by tigersin2009 View Post
                        TO MY MICHIGAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN TSU:

How long have you been waiting?
                        Unfortunately, not in TSU....but still waiting regardless.

BTW - I started a thread specifically for Michigan (Michigan CBP Officer Applicants?) back in July 2008...if you are interested.

My recent news from that thread:

I received the letter about my PFT expiring back in late June/early July. It's now September so I sent an email to the hiring center. They replied that I will not retake my PFT until after my "security" has cleared. More time to prepare for the new PFT I guess.

My timeline:
                        Written Exam: 4/5/08
                        Results Letter: 4/17/08 - 77%
                        TO Letter: Dated 6/24/08 for MI
                        Docs sent: 7/7/08
                        Medical/Fitness Tests: 7/22/08 – COMPLETED
                        VBT: 8/15/08 – COMPLETED
                        DT: 8/24/08 - COMPLETED
                        Met with BI: 11/4/08
                        NOPA received: Nov/2008
                        NOPA reply letter received by DHS: Dec/08
                        Qualification for GS-7 – July/09 COMPLETED
                        (Fitness expired 7/24/09 but still completed in CASS)
                        BI: pending

Comment

• Still here. The SECOND I get a call, I will definately let you gents and ladies know!

Comment

• [QUOTE=CMUnupe;1981790]
                            Originally posted by tigersin2009 View Post
                            TO MY MICHIGAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN TSU:

How long have you been waiting?[/QUOTE

About 145 days or so. I don't count anymore.
                            Looks like your timeline is quite similar to mine....just a few months and/or steps ahead on certain things. Where did you take your written test at?

Cobo?

Comment

• Originally posted by ValD View Post
                              I was just refered back to TSU (9/11/09). Now I was originally in TSU back in April 09 until they pulled me out to retest. I've seen on here that they keep your first TSU date.Now should this reflect on CASS or what??? Don't know if i make since, but any advise would be appreciated Thanks!!!
                              I emailed MHC about this awhile back, the email stated that in CASS it would show when you were referred back to EOD (from your retest), but your original TSU date will still be your referral date. So you will be back in from your original TSU date which you're saying is in April. Hope this helps, good luck!!!
                              TO-6/16/08
                              TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

Good news for everyone, especially for GEO-AZ applicants

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9341 users online. 445 members and 8896 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X