Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OMFG!!!!.... ROFLMFAO!....
    This is CRAZY funny!... Can't believe people actually do this...
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yoda View Post
      OMFG!!!!.... ROFLMFAO!....
      This is CRAZY funny!... Can't believe people actually do this...
      Whats even funnier, thats what baton training looks like. I was in the redman suit and everyone was surrounding me, hitting me with oversized foam batons. Had i known it was called "boffing", i would have been yelling "come and get it, you boffing motherfu**ers!"

      Comment


      • Ha ha ha. They have that type of club at the University of Washington; where I went to school. It's funny to see them in action on my way to class. They got so involved that they ruined the lawn at the union building. The maintenance people got fed up with the constant repairs that they ban them from dueling on campus lawn.
        Last edited by Khue; 09-11-2009, 04:15 PM.
        _____________
        CBPO - Washington Northern Border
        Test: 2/27/2009
        NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
        TO: 4/09/09
        Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
        TSU: 6/11/09

        Comment


        • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
          Whats even funnier, thats what baton training looks like. I was in the redman suit and everyone was surrounding me, hitting me with oversized foam batons. Had i known it was called "boffing", i would have been yelling "come and get it, you boffing motherfu**ers!"
          HAHAHA!.....LMAO!...
          It's the fact that some of them have "stances" or some sort of "form" and NO actual technique or skills at wielding the "sword".... either attacking or defending!... they look like a 7 year old playing "ninja", but these are young "men" and "women"!... HILARIOUS!...
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
            I got the packet in the mail to sign off saying I have not had any medical changes. I faxed it to them last week. How long does it usually take for them to call you to schedule to retake the physical?
            It took them 3 months to contact me......but im guessing it was because they were waiting for the new test to come into effect, cause when I showed up to the clinic they said I was the first person they had, had come in and test for while.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yoda View Post
              HAHAHA!.....LMAO!...
              It's the fact that some of them have "stances" or some sort of "form" and NO actual technique or skills at wielding the "sword".... either attacking or defending!... they look like a 7 year old playing "ninja", but these are young "men" and "women"!... HILARIOUS!...
              That picture has more in common with FLETC than you think. All those geeks hanging around fighting over trying to score with the one "princess". Just like fletc...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                That picture has more in common with FLETC than you think. All those geeks hanging around fighting over trying to score with the one "princess". Just like fletc...
                You must be the guy with the red long bandanna. Awesome!
                _____________
                CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                Test: 2/27/2009
                NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                TO: 4/09/09
                Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                TSU: 6/11/09

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                  You must be the guy with the red long bandanna. Awesome!
                  Haha, actually that looks like the class photo for Bureau of Prisons.

                  Comment


                  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRuLeZm68lE

                    Even in the movie.
                    _____________
                    CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                    Test: 2/27/2009
                    NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                    TO: 4/09/09
                    Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                    TSU: 6/11/09

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                      You know hiring is getting bad when all the posts are reduced to making fun of these dorks!!

                      Comment


                      • Florida here to

                        Originally posted by Federalyhood View Post
                        I have been waiting in TSU since 3/12/09 for Florida all other...anybody else here for FL?....184 days waiting....and waiting.....and waiting.....
                        Yeah, just sitting. I am waiting for a Tampa, Clearwater or Leesburg spot. If not, then I'll just stay where I am now. I am content and will just keep applying for other federal jobs in the area. I still have 7 years for a federal LEO spot.
                        FLSTATE1 (FL - OTHER)
                        TEST - 7/21/08 (89) W/O VET
                        TO - 9/12/08
                        VBT - 9/25/08: PASSED
                        FIT TEST - 10/5/08: PASSED
                        DT - 10/29/08 PASSED
                        MET BI - 11/08
                        GS-7 - 11/14/08
                        MEDICAL - 4/1/09 CLEARED
                        BACKGROUND - 8/5/09 CLEARED
                        TSU - 8/7/09
                        Pulled from TSU for New Fit Test 9/18/09
                        NEW FIT TEST - 10/12/09 : PASSED
                        Back in TSU again: 10/21/09
                        EOD - ?

                        Comment


                        • Just got an email from CBP. I am scheduled for a polygraph at a local field office in two weeks...is that normal?
                          _____________
                          CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                          Test: 2/27/2009
                          NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                          TO: 4/09/09
                          Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                          TSU: 6/11/09

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                            Just got an email from CBP. I am scheduled for a polygraph at a local field office in two weeks...is that normal?
                            I guess its random unless they have something they want a poly to help clear up. If you have no skeletons in your closet, probably just random. Odd that it would come from MHC, i thought it was a BI's perrogative?
                            By the way, i still cant figure how you got into TSU before your BI cleared, did it ever clear in CASS or just go straight to TSU?

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, it cleared on CASS and the following days jump to TSU. However, I got a waiver clearance.
                              _____________
                              CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                              Test: 2/27/2009
                              NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                              TO: 4/09/09
                              Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                              TSU: 6/11/09

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                                Yeah, it cleared on CASS and the following days jump to TSU. However, I got a waiver clearance.
                                Typical example of the interim clearance. They make you think you're all finished and now they want to do a poly. Better than getting yanked out of class at FLETC to do it though!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6937 users online. 351 members and 6586 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X