Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by E.TXCBPO View Post
    TXCBP maybe your in then, because I received the e-mail and I am only 22days after your TSU date.
    I hope you're right haha!! Well I was thinking I didn't get the email because as of yesterday morning, I was out of TSU pending my medical. I faxed over the paperwork about 10 minutes ago, so we'll see. The questions were very general, have you been to Dr./clinic since your last exam, have you been injured, have you taken any prescribed meds, have you had any incidents occur due to alcohol, have you been hospitalized for any reason, and have you been treated by a psychological professional. It was only 6 questions long, which were all NO for me, so I hope that's it as far as my medical goes. Oh and I had a deadline date of Sept 14 to turn it in, so we'll see.

    Has anybody else received a small packet like this in regards to their medical expiring?
    TO-6/16/08
    TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

    Comment


    • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post

      P.S. Did anyone waiting for JFK get the e-mail? I was kind of hoping for a new TO in the near future.
      Yup. I did.
      CBPO
      GEO - NY/JFK
      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

      TO - 01/09
      PE Forms - Completed
      Fitness - Completed
      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
      Drug Screen - Completed
      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
      TSU


      EOD: ???
      FLETC: ???

      Comment


      • I'm still waiting for my BI to clear. I sent my NOPA response two months ago and I have heard nothing. Today I got an email from the hiring center with a driver's license agreement form, which i have to fax in. it states:

        "The qualification standards for Customs and Border Protection Officer position require that all candidates must possess a valid driver’s license at the time of employment and is subject to verification.

        I fully understand that I cannot be appointed to a Customs and Border Protection Officer position unless I possess a valid driver’s license. Furthermore, I certify that I am not prohibited from obtaining a valid driver’s license in any state within the continental United States. "

        Has anyone seen or heard of this? Should I look at this as a positive?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Burrell707 View Post
          I tell you, you work graveyard and miss all the news! And I just checked this forum before I went to sleep at 10AM. I have read the posts about this email that went out to applicants. I checked my email, but did not receive the email that is the talk of the forum. I am currently waiting for SFO/OAK. Another SFO/OAK applicant that PM'ed me hasn't gotten this email either.

          Any other SFO/OAK applicants get the email?

          We'll see what happens.....back to work on my IEA packet so I can get that mailed out and play more waiting games.
          I am also waiting for SF/OAK. I know a few people waiting for SF/OAK and none of us got the email. I don't know why some GEO locations got it and some did not. I am not sure if it's worth reading into, but it is interesting that no one from our GEO location got it.

          Comment


          • Has anyone received any TO's out of the Philly area? Scored an 87, hopefully that's TO worthy. I just want to get the ball rolling with CBP and ICE.......
            ATF 1811 SA
            Applied - 10/13/09

            CBPO (GEO - Philadelphia)
            Written Test - 5/11/09
            NOR (87) - 6/10/09

            ICE IEA (GEO - Philadelphia)
            Written Test - 6/1/09
            NOR (88.9) - 6/22/09

            ICE 1811 SA
            Written Test - 7/28/09
            Written - Passed - 8/10/09
            NOR (80.5 ugggh)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TXCBP View Post
              I hope you're right haha!! Well I was thinking I didn't get the email because as of yesterday morning, I was out of TSU pending my medical. I faxed over the paperwork about 10 minutes ago, so we'll see. The questions were very general, have you been to Dr./clinic since your last exam, have you been injured, have you taken any prescribed meds, have you had any incidents occur due to alcohol, have you been hospitalized for any reason, and have you been treated by a psychological professional. It was only 6 questions long, which were all NO for me, so I hope that's it as far as my medical goes. Oh and I had a deadline date of Sept 14 to turn it in, so we'll see.

              Has anybody else received a small packet like this in regards to their medical expiring?

              I recieved the same packet when my medical/fitness expired. Once they recieve it they will clear it on CASS, but if your fitness also expired when you go in to to retest they will also do all the medical stuff they did when you went in the first time. At least that what experienced when I retested.

              Comment


              • Is anyone on here waiting for San Diego area???

                Comment


                • Has anyone here experienced failing the VBT and then being hired after the year wait?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tigersin2009 View Post
                    I'm still waiting for my BI to clear. I sent my NOPA response two months ago and I have heard nothing. Today I got an email from the hiring center with a driver's license agreement form, which i have to fax in. it states:

                    "The qualification standards for Customs and Border Protection Officer position require that all candidates must possess a valid driver’s license at the time of employment and is subject to verification.

                    I fully understand that I cannot be appointed to a Customs and Border Protection Officer position unless I possess a valid driver’s license. Furthermore, I certify that I am not prohibited from obtaining a valid driver’s license in any state within the continental United States. "

                    Has anyone seen or heard of this? Should I look at this as a positive?
                    Every applicant must fill this form out before they EOD. It is not positive, in the sense it does not mean that your NOPA has been adjudicated favorably yet. Only two months? Your NOPA can take 3-12 months to adjudicate.
                    sigpicTwo is one,
                    one is none.

                    Comment


                    • Once your in EOD and at FLETC are you getting paid salary and if so how often do you get paid? Once your back from FLETC and begin working at your port do they change your salary pay to hourly?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ValD View Post
                        Is anyone on here waiting for San Diego area???
                        SD HERE !! Not in TSU yet, waiting for my medical to clear up in a week then TSU for me. Are you currently in TSU for SD ?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Twoisone View Post
                          Every applicant must fill this form out before they EOD. It is not positive, in the sense it does not mean that your NOPA has been adjudicated favorably yet. Only two months? Your NOPA can take 3-12 months to adjudicate.
                          Unless said person's NOPA had something to do with a revoked d.l. Not sure what his case is about though. Odds are, they probably just lost his form though.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                            SD HERE !! Not in TSU yet, waiting for my medical to clear up in a week then TSU for me. Are you currently in TSU for SD ?

                            Waiting to get put back.....I was taken out to retest for fitness and medical. Its all clear now so just waiting.

                            When did you originally apply??

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MontgCounty33 View Post
                              Has anyone received any TO's out of the Philly area? Scored an 87, hopefully that's TO worthy. I just want to get the ball rolling with CBP and ICE.......
                              I got a TO last year for Philly, but I also took the test last year. Right now I'm just waiting on my BI, I don't know really how many people are in the pipeline for the PA Region or how many people they even need

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CIB_CAMP View Post
                                Has anyone here experienced failing the VBT and then being hired after the year wait?
                                Anyone please. I would like to know what will happen. How long will the written exam be good for. Can someone still get hire after retaking the VBT?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10509 users online. 384 members and 10125 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X