300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FmrHammerMonkey View Post
    Even K-9 do not have take home vehicles. We kennel our dogs either in private kennels or ones built into the POE's.

I know on one hand the number of CBP K-9 Officers that are allowed to home kennel due to remoteness and no other way to house a dog. Just 3 come to mind for the entire U.S.A, and only they have a take home vehicle.
    That definitely sucks. I would think at least the K-9 officers would have take homes.
    God created some police officers perfect, the rest he put in cars.

Comment

• ????????????

Comment

• I always had a heck of time finding the PRCY 8......
        ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
        Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
        March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
        July 09 Oral Board
        Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
        Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

• Originally posted by cross.sandiego View Post
          Does anyone have any info on new CBP patches for shirts and jackets? The port circulated VF Solutions order forms this week. Everyone gets two new shirts, however, nobody seems to know what the new item will look like.

Got that email too. Which really sucks because I just bought some new uniforms about a month ago.
          Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FPS1588 View Post
            If anyone hasn't figured out, they are pulling your leg about the take home vehicle. Unless CBP has changed their policy within the last 12 months, they do not have take home vehicles. I think their K-9 units might have them, but I know the officers do not. They rarely use the ones they have at their POE's so the necessity to have ones for each officer would not be feasible.
            your right about the take home, but at my port the main office is not at the three locations we go to so we meet at the office first get orders of what we are doing that day then check out a vehicle and then go to one of the three locations and end of shift return to office and turn in the vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp1811 View Post
              your right about the take home, but at my port the main office is not at the three locations we go to so we meet at the office first get orders of what we are doing that day then check out a vehicle and then go to one of the three locations and end of shift return to office and turn in the vehicle
              although this is also for the probation period. After probation it will be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloStyles View Post
                what does ur b.i. ask? how should you dress when you meet with them? where do you meet? how long?
                They'll go over your background paperwork, and clarify any issues that may be a problem, or need further explanation. The investigator came to my house, and it took two or three hours. He didn't give me much notice, so I had to meet with him before work. I just dressed for work, and it didn't seem to be much of a problem. If you don't have any plans that day, a polo shirt, and khaki pants would not be a bad idea.
                ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                July 09 Oral Board

Comment

• Thanks Will. Also i havent got a drug test yet either what do u think?

Comment

• The "Call"

Got the "Call" today around 3pm central, unfortunately it was on my answering machine! The nice lady did leave a message for me to call her in the morning!! I'll let ya'll know of the class date tomorrow!

Take care

C
                    Best wishes,
                    Charlie-Echo
                    CBPO new hire

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloStyles View Post
                      Thanks Will. Also i havent got a drug test yet either what do u think?
                      The drug test can happen at any time. Really any of the steps can happen at any time. The only for sure is a long wait.
                      ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                      Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                      July 09 Oral Board

Comment

• yea i know i waited 1 yr for a t.o. hopefully ill be done by the end of summer and on my way to training . i did my med , fitness and vbt just waiitn for them to be posted so my b.i. can start my brother is a gs-9 if he can do it i can

Comment

• K9

Some ports allow K9 officers to park the GOV at a fire/police station.

Comment

• You people are funny to actually think CBPOs will receive a GOV! If you want a vehicle, join a local or state agency!!!!

Comment

• FLETC so far has been....pretty boring..

1 week here now and the most challenging thing is waiting to get into a groove.

G Bar is cheap

Comment

• OFO Branding

Originally posted by cross.sandiego View Post
                                Does anyone have any info on new CBP patches for shirts and jackets? The port circulated VF Solutions order forms this week. Everyone gets two new shirts, however, nobody seems to know what the new item will look like.
                                You know as much as I (New OFO Patch on left side). I'm surprised OFO isn't letting us in on what it looks like. Like they did with the DHS CBP Patch. I don't think they'll show/tell us till it actually gets circulated.

One thing about this, that is totally wrong, is that women have to disclose their breast size for the shirts. That's how VF Solutions determines womens shirt sizes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10904 users online. 486 members and 10418 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X