Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to wait for GS-11 for the Explorer. But hey, at least it's only three years........

Oh, and the requisition form for the Crown Vic's is the "(Id)10-t" form. Not all sup's know about it, so be sure to ask for that form specifically.
    Last edited by will0861; 04-14-2008, 09:58 PM. Reason: forgot something
    ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
    Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
    March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
    July 09 Oral Board
    Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
    Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

• Class 839. Im leavin in 2 days!
      What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

• Originally posted by will0861 View Post
        You have to wait for GS-11 for the Explorer. But hey, at least it's only three years........

Oh, and the requisition form for the Crown Vic's is the "Id 10 t" form. Not all sup's know about it, so be sure to ask for that form specifically.
        two for me since I start at a gs-7

Comment

• Good Luck, EXSDSO. If you have time drop us a line, and let us know how you're doing down there.
          ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
          Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
          July 09 Oral Board

Comment

You have to wait for GS-11 for the Explorer. But hey, at least it's only three years........

Oh, and the requisition form for the Crown Vic's is the "(Id)10-t" form. Not all sup's know about it, so be sure to ask for that form specifically.
            I would also like to see a dodge charger. I definately would not mind that at all.

Comment

• Thanks willo861 I will definetly let everyone know how it goes. Im excited, but im going to miss my kids =( All my time off revolves around them and the wife. So close to 4 months away is going to be rough, AND I may be there another 6 weeks if I dont test out of spanish.
              What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

Actually they are not giving MP5's anymore because of the liability. However, all CBPO's get a G-Ride Crown Vic. They are issued when you get to your port. Just be sure to ask your supervisor at your port for the keys.
                Is this at all Ports? Or just various Ports around the US?

By the way...I had my meeting with my BI and take the VBT tomorrow.

Comment

• Congrats letter

First time poster here, just wanted to let you guys know, I received the "congrats" letter yesterday stating Training and Scheduling will be contacting me soon with a class date etc. etc.

I applied for LA. here is my time line:

Test- Nov 07
                  T/O- 1/16
                  forms 2/4
                  drug- 3/28
                  VBT- 3/26
                  BI- 4/10
                  T&S- 4/11
                  Things have moved very fast for me for some reason , only three weeks from start to finish for my background investigation to be completed. I hope to get the "call" soon!

Best of luck to all
                  Last edited by CHARLIE-ECHO; 04-15-2008, 09:58 AM. Reason: addition of info
                  Best wishes,
                  Charlie-Echo
                  CBPO new hire

Comment

• Charlie 4 months for the TO call what did you score on the written test? Congrats to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBrass View Post
                      Is this at all Ports? Or just various Ports around the US?

By the way...I had my meeting with my BI and take the VBT tomorrow.
                      If anyone hasn't figured out, they are pulling your leg about the take home vehicle. Unless CBP has changed their policy within the last 12 months, they do not have take home vehicles. I think their K-9 units might have them, but I know the officers do not. They rarely use the ones they have at their POE's so the necessity to have ones for each officer would not be feasible.
                      God created some police officers perfect, the rest he put in cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by FPS1588 View Post
                        If anyone hasn't figured out, they are pulling your leg about the take home vehicle. Unless CBP has changed their policy within the last 12 months, they do not have take home vehicles. I think their K-9 units might have them, but I know the officers do not. They rarely use the ones they have at their POE's so the necessity to have ones for each officer would not be feasible.

Yeah, sorry to get your hopes up, but I couldn't resist. Oh, and don't ask for the (id) 10-t form either.....id10t......idiot.....that's an old joke I heard in the Marine Corps.
                        ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                        Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                        July 09 Oral Board

Comment

• Even K-9 do not have take home vehicles. We kennel our dogs either in private kennels or ones built into the POE's.

I know on one hand the number of CBP K-9 Officers that are allowed to home kennel due to remoteness and no other way to house a dog. Just 3 come to mind for the entire U.S.A, and only they have a take home vehicle.

Comment

• Chainsaw, I scored a 102 with 10 pts. vet's pref.

C
                            Last edited by CHARLIE-ECHO; 04-15-2008, 01:09 PM. Reason: edit
                            Best wishes,
                            Charlie-Echo
                            CBPO new hire

Comment

• Does anyone have any info on new CBP patches for shirts and jackets? The port circulated VF Solutions order forms this week. Everyone gets two new shirts, however, nobody seems to know what the new item will look like.
                              ========================================

sigpic

I feel the need - the need for speed.

Maverick and Goose, TOPGUN

Comment

• what does ur b.i. ask? how should you dress when you meet with them? where do you meet? how long?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10086 users online. 445 members and 9641 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X