X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivylaw77
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by delvalle242
    I live in PR but my GEO is Laredo. I am just waiting for something to happen regardless of the impossibilities of getting PR as my GEO preference. Its actually beleiving in something that hasn't happened but will happen.

How long have you been living in Arizona?
    One year and three months, My spouse and I really liked, the weather is so hot, especially in the summer but thanks God for the air conditioning...
    We miss a lot the family, the beaches and mountains.
    I hope we can receive the call soon and meet you at the Academy.
    Last edited by Ivylaw77; 08-29-2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• soto2635
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2009

good amount of running, and staionary workouts i dont mind it to much it just kills me that we pt when its pouring rain outside and then go back inside the a/c is on blast and then there wondering why everyone is sick
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Ivylaw77
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by sr20
        My BI is completed in CASS but the CASS hotline still saying its pending....so which one do i follow?
        You can send them a email asking about your application status.

Comment

Forum Member
          • Apr 2009

Has anyone at FLETC fed the turtles?

Comment

• kazmtj22
            Forum Member
            • May 2009

yes. Im at fletc right now. I have fed them a few times. they love nacho doritos.

Comment

• MarineSniper21
              Forum Member
              • Jun 2009

New here hello everyone. I took the test in May of this year in El Paso, TX. I received my NOR in June. My Geo Preference is West Texas, NM. Has anyone received a TO yet that tested around this time frame? Oh and my score was an 89. Any one station in the El Paso port of entry? If so are they low on people there?

Comment

• sr20
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Ivylaw77
                You can send them a email asking about your application status.
                By any chance you would have the email address? thanks
                TSU - 8/28/09
                TO - 3/2009
                On the job

Comment

• DirtStyx
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by dajob
                  Yep. I think that the guy whos been in trouble, admitted it, and paid the price is less likely to try and get away with something than someone who did stuff and never got caught. I dont know, with the amount of people on the "wall of shame", its hard to believe a BI even matters.
                  Amen brother ! Backgrounds by and large are a joke . One Agency hires you another turns you down. If your cri . record is clear,credit good ,job history good ,driving record good you should be able to have an interview and be allowed some explaination of your problems. Maybe in front of a board. Our wall of Shame is Shamefull . But look at who slips through . We just do not recruit law enforcement dedicated folks . We go after the lowest of the low those without jobs ,prior law enforcement expierience ,lack of schooling and they are getting younger and younger .
                  Thanks for the compliment dajob! So those of us caught in Michigan, the worst economy in the entire nation for the last 6 years are the lowest of the low? It must be nice to be smiled at by life enough to pass judgement on others like that.

Comment

• koalica
                    a recovering cass-a-holic
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by sr20
                    By any chance you would have the email address? thanks
                    [email protected]
                    "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
                    TEST - 03/02/09
                    NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
                    TO - 04/06/09
                    FORMS - 04/21/09
                    MED/FIT - 04/29/09
                    DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
                    QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
                    VBT - 05/21/09 passed 06/12/09
                    BI - Met 06/24/09 cleared 08/14/09
                    TSU - 08/14/09
                    The "Call" - 01/14/11
                    EOD - 02/07/11
                    FLETC - 02/23/11 - 06/28/11

BPA
                    TEST - 12/13/10
                    NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

"Find something you would be willing to die for and live for that."

Comment

• Sytes
                      Forum Member
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by 1806
                      Has anyone at FLETC fed the turtles?
                      Not saying what agency nor class... While I was there, a good BBQ with a variety of trainees (and a few adv. trainees) at the pond - well, liquid courage for the win and off to the races - 2 "people" jumped in and held a fear factor - (More PUCKER FACTOR) swim race to the other side and back...

For those watching - it was a fun show.

Snapping turtles - Nasty buggers!
                      Live to work... or Work to live - YOUR Choice.

Comment

• Gbeck422
                        Forum Member
                        • Apr 2009

Fletc

While at FLETC, what are the residences like? Do you have your own room or must your share a room with another person similar to a college dorm?

If one is there over Christmas, is there sufficient time off to fly home perhaps or it is mandatory to stay within the area?

What time is each day over?

Are the residences clean?

Comment

• Jdlewis
                          Forum Member
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by dajob
                          Yep. I think that the guy whos been in trouble, admitted it, and paid the price is less likely to try and get away with something than someone who did stuff and never got caught. I dont know, with the amount of people on the "wall of shame", its hard to believe a BI even matters.
                          Amen brother ! Backgrounds by and large are a joke . One Agency hires you another turns you down. If your cri . record is clear,credit good ,job history good ,driving record good you should be able to have an interview and be allowed some explaination of your problems. Maybe in front of a board. Our wall of Shame is Shamefull . But look at who slips through . We just do not recruit law enforcement dedicated folks . We go after the lowest of the low those without jobs ,prior law enforcement expierience ,lack of schooling and they are getting younger and younger .
                          2nd post

You sound like an ignoramus.

Comment

• Jdlewis
                            Forum Member
                            • Aug 2009

Good night now..
                            Last edited by Jdlewis; 08-30-2009, 02:33 AM. Reason: dup.

Comment

• TX54
                              Forum Member
                              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by soto2635
                              havent posted in a while, im going into week 5 here its not to bad at all, the only thing i dread is the PT but other than that everything is good to go. hopefully everything keeps going well
                              Hey soto nice to hear from you buddy. Glad to hear that you are now in your week five and everything is going good. So how far distance wise are you guys running, I know it varies with instructors and such but wanted to get an idea of your experience.

Tx54
                              TSU since 07/10/2009

Comment

• biggdawgdaddy
                                Forum Member
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Gbeck422
                                While at FLETC, what are the residences like? Do you have your own room or must your share a room with another person similar to a college dorm?

If one is there over Christmas, is there sufficient time off to fly home perhaps or it is mandatory to stay within the area?

What time is each day over?

Are the residences clean?
                                Housing varies, much like military housing. You only get the Holiday off. While in training you are not allowed to use leave, even the day after Thanksgiving. You can get most all of your questions answered here: http://www.fletc.gov/
                                Life is what happens while you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12168 users online. 68 members and 12100 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...