300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casey3 View Post
    So I will be at fletc from 9/6-01/07 for cbp class 971. I am thinking of going to watch my cousin play an NFL game against the 49ers. Is there a mandatory time that I have to return back to fletc by on Sunday?
    Negative, but if you will be traveling a certain distance away from FLETC (say, over 100 miles) your class coordinator will want to your whereabouts. The most important issue is that you are ready to go Monday morning prior to your first class starting.
    sigpicTwo is one,
    one is none.

Comment

• My BI is completed in CASS but the CASS hotline still saying its pending....so which one do i follow?
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• There weren't any calls went out the last two weeks. I guess they've filled up the classes for the rest of this year: Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec. The worse case scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivylaw77 View Post
          Anyone with a GEO in Arizona?
          I got my BI green check mark yesterday Aug 27 but the EOD date in the cass was Aug 18, they doesn't uptaded the cass until I sent them a email asked for my application status Aug 25.
          Congrats to everyone
          Congrats, same here. My BI cleared about two weeks ago and CASS didn't update to TSU until I emailed them about it three days prior to the change made earlier this week
          "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
          TEST - 03/02/09
          NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
          TO - 04/06/09
          FORMS - 04/21/09
          MED/FIT - 04/29/09
          DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
          QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
          VBT - 05/21/09 passed 06/12/09
          BI - Met 06/24/09 cleared 08/14/09
          TSU - 08/14/09
          The "Call" - 01/14/11
          EOD - 02/07/11
          FLETC - 02/23/11 - 06/28/11

BPA
          TEST - 12/13/10
          NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

"Find something you would be willing to die for and live for that."

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
            My BI is completed in CASS but the CASS hotline still saying its pending....so which one do i follow?
            I'd follow CASS online. The hotline might just be taking a while to update considering it's the weekend and all.
            "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
            TEST - 03/02/09
            NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
            TO - 04/06/09
            FORMS - 04/21/09
            MED/FIT - 04/29/09
            DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
            QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
            TSU - 08/14/09
            The "Call" - 01/14/11
            EOD - 02/07/11

BPA
            TEST - 12/13/10
            NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

Comment

• Originally posted by delvalle242 View Post
              Seems as if the both of us were referred to TSU on the same date, 08/14/09. If you get the call before I do please let me know and I'll do the same. Hopefully we'll meet at the pre-academy and at FLETC. Wish you the best!!!!
              Most definitely! Was your timeline by any chance similar to mine?

Good luck to you as well. It would be nice to meet up with a forum buddy at FLETC
              "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
              TEST - 03/02/09
              NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
              TO - 04/06/09
              FORMS - 04/21/09
              MED/FIT - 04/29/09
              DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
              QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
              TSU - 08/14/09
              The "Call" - 01/14/11
              EOD - 02/07/11

BPA
              TEST - 12/13/10
              NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

Comment

• Welcome! TSU 4/10/2009 East Texas!
                Geo Preference: East Texas
                TSU: 4/10/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivylaw77 View Post
                  That's right, I hope that they call us very soon, I know the Lord is in control of everything.
                  You live in PR? You applied for two differents GEO, PR and Texas?
                  I live in PR but my GEO is Laredo. I am just waiting for something to happen regardless of the impossibilities of getting PR as my GEO preference. Its actually beleiving in something that hasn't happened but will happen.

How long have you been living in Arizona?

Comment

• Originally posted by koalica View Post

Good luck to you as well. It would be nice to meet up with a forum buddy at FLETC
                    I took the test Nov 5 2007 with a GEO for Puerto Rico but then during Jan-Feb Customs opening I switched my GEO to Laredo since my test was to expire July 2009. In regards to the time frame Interview, Med, Drug, Forms and BI they seem to be 30 days ahead of your timeline. I got my forms on March 14, interview and drug test were on the first week of April, a week after that I got my physical and my BI began in May and met with investigator on July the 7th. My BI was cleared on the 13th of Aug and TSU on the 14th. So it seems that its similar to your timeline. Hope to meet with you at FLETC, I agree with you on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ni86 View Post
                      There weren't any calls went out the last two weeks. I guess they've filled up the classes for the rest of this year: Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec. The worse case scenario.
                      I'm almost certain that spots for class 971 have been called within the last 2 weeks.

I seriously doubt that they've filled all the classes through October...much less December. They probably won't even come close to filling December classes before November 01.

Comment

• Originally posted by koalica View Post

Good luck.

I hope you enjoy our little corner of paradise.

Comment

• I don't think they stopped filling classes, but things do seem very slow. Anyone know how far into Sept. they are in filling classes or are we into October? When can they start spending the money for fy 2010?

Also, anyone know what the working conditions are like in Vermont? Been in TSU for Vermont since January and this was a spot where they anticipated many vacancies. How frustrating.

Comment

• havent posted in a while, im going into week 5 here its not to bad at all, the only thing i dread is the PT but other than that everything is good to go. hopefully everything keeps going well
                            "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Day 46 TSU for Minneapolis. Just heard they accepted 10 lateral transfers so it could be awhile. Anyone else going for MN?
                              TSU- 07/14/09
                              location- Minneapolis

Comment

• Hey Soto,

So what's up with the PT? I'm glad you stayed.
                                Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                                Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5865 users online. 316 members and 5549 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X