Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I got all Green checks on the CASS yesterday, what would be next? does this mean I'm cleared?
    TSU - 8/28/09
    TO - 3/2009
    On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
      Since I got all Green checks on the CASS yesterday, what would be next? does this mean I'm cleared?
      It means your next stop is TSU, where an applicant can languish for 30 to 120+ days, until you get an EOD date. Your journey through the CBP pre-employment process still continues....
      sigpicTwo is one,
      one is none.

Comment

• Tsu

Quick question.....If you go to TSU and have a higher score than others already there do you jump ahead of that person? Or do you just follow the TSU line????

Comment

• as i understand it your score does not matter. you go by your TSU date.. someone correct me if i am wrong.
          CBPO

Comment

• You are correct Sir.
            Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
            Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJNJ View Post
              Quick question.....If you go to TSU and have a higher score than others already there do you jump ahead of that person? Or do you just follow the TSU line????
              Scores mean nothing after TOs. It is all based on the date you enter TSU now.
              CBPO East Texas
              TO: 3/3/09
              Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
              Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
              Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
              VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
              Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
              Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
              BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
              TSU: 8/27/09
              FCRA: 05/19/10
              BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

• Not quite sure why everyone is posting # of days in TSU. I don't even count all I know is I am still waiting.
                Thanks for the info on Buffalo I am hoping that come Oct the calls start again! As long as I get in before my fitness expires I'll be very happy!
                CBPO
                Test: July 2008
                TO: 12/26/08
                VBT 1/21/09-passed
                Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                BI - Cleared
                TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• 104 days in TSU for Saint Thomas, Virgin Islands. I hear people are usually forced to go to this location because not enough people sign up to volunteer for it. Since I signed up voluntarily for it, and I'm not even being contacted, it seems that indeed it is true that all hiring has stopped until 1 October... oh well... another month and some change... ??

Comment

• Wow I logged into CASS today and a present suprise, I went from 2 green checks to all green accept for BI, which I just mailed last week, and my medical, which has a slight hangup but will be cleared up shortly. Now to wait for my NOPA...
                    05/09 Written Test
                    06/01/09 NOR
                    07/15/09 T.O. & Quals (GS-5) Cleared
                    08/04/09 Med. & PT-Passed
                    08/07/09 BI-received
                    08/11/09 Drug Screening Passed
                    08/17/09 VBT Passed

Comment

• Anyone with a GEO in Arizona?
                      I got my BI green check mark yesterday Aug 27 but the EOD date in the cass was Aug 18, they doesn't uptaded the cass until I sent them a email asked for my application status Aug 25.
                      Congrats to everyone

Comment

• Checked the mail today. Received TO for ICE IEA, SF County. Hopefully some of the CBP Pre-Employment carries over to the IEA position. This makes me forget how bored I was waiting for my car brakes to get serviced!
                        Geo Area: SFO/OAK
                        Written: 08/23/08- 92 (87+5)
                        NOR: 09/2008
                        TO: 09/25/08
                        Medical/Physical:10/08,09/09,10/09
                        Drug Test: 11/2008
                        Oral Board: 12/03/08
                        BI: 03/12/2009 (Initiated 10/2008)
                        Qualifications: 03/17/09
                        Referred to TSU:03/19/09

IEA Agent
                        Geo Area: San Francisco County
                        Written:05/26/09
                        T.O.:08/28/09
                        Pre-Employment Forms Sent To DSC: 09/11/09
                        Medical/Fitness:11/02/09
                        Interview:PASSED on 11/16/09

Comment

• Originally posted by delvalle242 View Post
                          I agree with you, when the Lord is in the middle of something things start to change in favor of those who put their trust and belief in Him.
                          That's right, I hope that they call us very soon, I know the Lord is in control of everything.
                          You live in PR? You applied for two differents GEO, PR and Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by AC.CBPO View Post
                            felicidades boricua, they ask me for that form again around the same time they ask you, i was checking on you to see if your process cleared and .. yesss , let see how about me.
                            Hey! Thanks, I hope that they put the green check mark in you BI too.
                            I sent them a email asked for my application status in Aug 25, the BI was cleared since Aug 18, the EOD date, but they doesn't uptaded the Cass until I sent the message.
                            So you can try this too. Good Luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivylaw77 View Post
                              Hey! Thanks, I hope that they put the green check mark in you BI too.
                              I sent them a email asked for my application status in Aug 25, the BI was cleared since Aug 18, the EOD date, but they doesn't uptaded the Cass until I sent the message.
                              So you can try this too. Good Luck
                              EOD = Entrance On Duty (First Day at work)
                              You are in TSU (Training and Scheduling Unit) where they will call you and give you your EOD.
                              I know it is confusing a bit since they changed the message to "referred to schedule EOD"...
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• sunday at fletc

So I will be at fletc from 9/6-01/07 for cbp class 971. I am thinking of going to watch my cousin play an NFL game against the 49ers. Is there a mandatory time that I have to return back to fletc by on Sunday?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12693 users online. 499 members and 12194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X