Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by when View Post
    I am still here day 154 for JFK...

I was in GA last week and I wondered when I would finally make it there for training.
    Getting tired of being asked; "What's going on with the customs job?"
    I feel like replying nothing!!!! just nothing!!! or I wouldn't be here talking to you damn it!...lol...just ranting
    I agree with you, I get tired of the question too!! I'm like, believe me, WHEN I hear something, you'll know about it also!!! Haha
    TO-6/16/08
    TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• TSU:8/27/2009
      GEO-Arizona
      Many people got the green check mark today, congrats (
      Give thanks and praised to the Lord and everything will be all right

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
        Fiscal year starts Oct 1. The system is very exact, only FY09 money until Oct 1.
        So are you thinking they wont even begin hiring until october?

Comment

• I have this horrible fear that the government is insolvent and that nobody will every be hired for anything ever again. Crazy? Less and less every day.
          Last edited by TuffStuffCBP; 08-27-2009, 08:10 PM.
          CBPO
          GEO - NY/JFK
          TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
          PE Forms - Completed
          Fitness - Completed
          VBT - 03/09 - Completed
          Drug Screen - Completed
          Qual - 05/09 - Completed
          B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
          Medical - 05/09 - Completed
          TSU

EOD: ???
          FLETC: ???

Comment

• East Texas

Congrats USMC, another fellow East Texan

Still in TSU 07/06/09
            TSU since 07/10/2009

Comment

• Hello all,

I have been in TSU for Washington Northern Border since 6/12/2009 and today I will contribute my first post. I have been following the forum for months now and must say it is very interesting. I have learned a wealth of information from this forum, including the following: Many people have been in the TSU far longer than I, "Girly" got jipped on her step test, another guy told the truth about smoking some dope and has been waiting for 2 years, and I think I want Merlin's autograph! All kidding aside the reason I have decided to post is to inform my fellow Buffalonians about some important intel. I just talked to one of my good friends who is a cbpo in buffalo. He told me the following: he was told by a credible source within his chain of command that Buffalo is not sending anyone to the academy until October, when the new fiscal year starts. Basically there is a hiring freeze at least in buffalo, because funds have been exhausted. This might not be accurate, but I do not see why he would try to deceive me (so people waiting for buffalo it will be a little bit longer).
              I currently am in graduate school and will not let TSU dictate my life. Yet, I still get excited every time my phone rings. Goodnight Now!
              Also, from the multiple times I have called TSU I finally got them to tell me I am second in the pipeline. I know someone in this forum had TSU 6/11/2009 for N. Washington so that information might be of interest to you.

Comment

• Nice 1st post. Welcome to the boards.
                Written Test: 3/08
                NOR: 4/08
                TO: 4/08
                Medical: 4/08
                Fitness: 6/08
                VBT: 6/08
                Met with investigator: 10/08
                Received NOPA: 11/08
                Won appeal: 3/09
                TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
                New fitness: 7/28/09
                Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                  Day 146 in TSU for SF/OAK.
                  Day 158....... . But at least I'm getting some school done during the waiting.
                  Geo Area: SFO/OAK
                  Written: 08/23/08- 92 (87+5)
                  NOR: 09/2008
                  TO: 09/25/08
                  Medical/Physical:10/08,09/09,10/09
                  Drug Test: 11/2008
                  Oral Board: 12/03/08
                  BI: 03/12/2009 (Initiated 10/2008)
                  Qualifications: 03/17/09
                  Referred to TSU:03/19/09

IEA Agent
                  Geo Area: San Francisco County
                  Written:05/26/09
                  T.O.:08/28/09
                  Pre-Employment Forms Sent To DSC: 09/11/09
                  Medical/Fitness:11/02/09
                  Interview:PASSED on 11/16/09

Comment

• 4.5 months in TSU for IL and yesterday I get a packet and a TO for ICE IEA AZ geo. What happens when I get my CBP EOD, go to FLETC for training and ICE decides to send me through the interviews, physicals, and other steps in the process? Will I be able to complete them in or around FLETC?

I have a gut feeling this has been asked before but I wouldn't even know what key words to search for.
                    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• Day 134 in TSU for LA/LB.....

Quick question... Would calling TSU have any effect on your status on the pipeline of applicants waiting for EOD? I haven't called TSU yet but with more than 120 days in TSU, it's just mind boggling to me on where do I stand in the TSU list.
                      CBP Officer:
                      TO: 01/2009 (LAX/LGB)
                      EOD: 05/23/2011

Comment

• After 90 days in TSU the phone msg says leave a msg. with ID# Tel.
                        Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                        Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivylaw77 View Post
                          TSU:8/27/2009
                          GEO-Arizona
                          Many people got the green check mark today, congrats (
                          Give thanks and praised to the Lord and everything will be all right
                          I agree with you, when the Lord is in the middle of something things start to change in favor of those who put their trust and belief in Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by koalica View Post
                            Me...currently in TSU for Laredo
                            Seems as if the both of us were referred to TSU on the same date, 08/14/09. If you get the call before I do please let me know and I'll do the same. Hopefully we'll meet at the pre-academy and at FLETC. Wish you the best!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdlewis View Post
                              Hello all,

I have been in TSU for Washington Northern Border since 6/12/2009 and today I will contribute my first post. I have been following the forum for months now and must say it is very interesting. I have learned a wealth of information from this forum, including the following: Many people have been in the TSU far longer than I, "Girly" got jipped on her step test, another guy told the truth about smoking some dope and has been waiting for 2 years, and I think I want Merlin's autograph! All kidding aside the reason I have decided to post is to inform my fellow Buffalonians about some important intel. I just talked to one of my good friends who is a cbpo in buffalo. He told me the following: he was told by a credible source within his chain of command that Buffalo is not sending anyone to the academy until October, when the new fiscal year starts. Basically there is a hiring freeze at least in buffalo, because funds have been exhausted. This might not be accurate, but I do not see why he would try to deceive me (so people waiting for buffalo it will be a little bit longer).
                              I currently am in graduate school and will not let TSU dictate my life. Yet, I still get excited every time my phone rings. Goodnight Now!
                              Also, from the multiple times I have called TSU I finally got them to tell me I am second in the pipeline. I know someone in this forum had TSU 6/11/2009 for N. Washington so that information might be of interest to you.
                              hey jewis, good first post and im in tsu for buffalo so Thanks for the update.. i was thinking all along. i waited abmost 4 months now in tsu, so whats another month or two!
                              And for the people in tsu, dont change your life and sit by the phone because you will dive yourself crazy. (take you trips,vac.,go back to school,) i read a few posts where they were stopping all activities and just waiting. thanks for all the good posts everyone and enjoy the ride!
                              CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
                                4.5 months in TSU for IL and yesterday I get a packet and a TO for ICE IEA AZ geo. What happens when I get my CBP EOD, go to FLETC for training and ICE decides to send me through the interviews, physicals, and other steps in the process? Will I be able to complete them in or around FLETC?

I have a gut feeling this has been asked before but I wouldn't even know what key words to search for.
                                Its gonna be up to you to decide if you wanna resign and pursue ICE instead. You can ask them if they will put off your pre-employment steps until its convenient for you, but not sure thats gonna work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8061 users online. 426 members and 7635 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X