Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I got refered for EOD on July 14th. It says expect 30-60 days for a training date. Does this actually mean I'm a month away from training or will I still be here in 2-3 months. How long has it taken for other people to get a training date?
    TSU- 07/14/09
    location- Minneapolis

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tsawille View Post
      I got refered for EOD on July 14th. It says expect 30-60 days for a training date. Does this actually mean I'm a month away from training or will I still be here in 2-3 months. How long has it taken for other people to get a training date?
      It used to be within 30~60 days. Nowadays, it's over 90 days for most ports. I've been in TSU since May 8th for SF/Oak.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by robeans View Post
        Dam bro, that will make CBPI 21 weeks, which by my calculations will be the longest uniformed academy in the Fed.

        Glad I got it out of the way at 16 weeks.

        Are you still down there audio?
        Nope, I've been back over a month now. I guess they are thinking of adding shotgun training and some other stuff as well.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tsawille View Post
          I got refered for EOD on July 14th. It says expect 30-60 days for a training date. Does this actually mean I'm a month away from training or will I still be here in 2-3 months. How long has it taken for other people to get a training date?
          Look up at the post just above yours.

          "Day 112 in TSU... Easily the most fun I've ever had waiting... Off to take the BP exam this morning, let's hope that process is quicker?!"

          For me I am going on 90 days for Northern New York there are quite a few that have been waiting in TSU longer than that. There are more than a few that have spent just a few days. There is really no way to know.

          Comment




          • Day 117

            Comment


            • Originally posted by drcapp View Post


              Day 117
              HAHAHAHAHA isn't that the truth!!!
              TO-6/16/08
              TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

              Comment


              • anyone else going for Minneapolis? or currently working there? What kind of backlog did you have?
                TSU- 07/14/09
                location- Minneapolis

                Comment


                • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                  Word is it's coming soon. They are adding at least 5 weeks to the academy.
                  Talk about mixed emotions...

                  16 weeks is already long enough. But if they are gonna pay me to learn BA driving maneuvers, that may be worth it.

                  21 weeks though.... ugh

                  Comment


                  • Question.. May I apply for the Border Patrol without affecting my current T.O. status with the CBP?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Andy74 View Post
                      Question.. May I apply for the Border Patrol without affecting my current T.O. status with the CBP?
                      Yes.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by drcapp View Post


                        Day 117

                        Day 140

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                          Nope, I've been back over a month now. I guess they are thinking of adding shotgun training and some other stuff as well.
                          Does EVOC stand for Emergency Vehicle Operator Course? I read where they already have shooting requirements for shotguns at FLETC, is it in place now for CBPO or maybe that's just SRT?
                          05/09 Written Test
                          06/01/09 NOR
                          07/15/09 T.O. & Quals (GS-5) Cleared
                          08/04/09 Med. & PT-Passed
                          08/07/09 BI-received
                          08/11/09 Drug Screening Passed
                          08/17/09 VBT Passed

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                            Day 140
                            Nice, That would be me!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Los Angeles Info??

                              HI,

                              I am awaiting my start date for CBPO in LA and am looking to gather some info. Anyone at LAX or the Seaport who can answer some questions and provide some insight on the ins and outs pm me or email. Thanks

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                                Look up at the post just above yours.

                                "Day 112 in TSU... Easily the most fun I've ever had waiting... Off to take the BP exam this morning, let's hope that process is quicker?!"

                                For me I am going on 90 days for Northern New York there are quite a few that have been waiting in TSU longer than that. There are more than a few that have spent just a few days. There is really no way to know.
                                Probably, the same thing, I'm a BPA in Arizona, I took the test in December 2008 ,they got my file with all the same information they requested for CBPO but I have to do the PEF, Medical, Drug, VBT and Fitness again. Maybe the only good news is that you dont have to complete de SF-86 again and the interviews with the Investigator. I just waiting for them to check my credit report(s).

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12299 users online. 551 members and 11748 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X