300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
    I am April 2nd and I know someone who is March 13.
    I think Cassey was March 5th.
    R U sure buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
      Generally speaking, if somebody calls and offers you a chance to withdraw your application...it's most likely in your best interest to do so.

As with most everything, it's the details that really matter though.
      If people don't call you an idiot in your everyday life and you trust your instincts - decide whether the NOPA is really baseless. They ask you to withdraw for every NOPA if you speak with them. From what I've seen on these boards, people can beat them and do.

If it has anything to do with a crime, I would say withdraw. Otherwise, you can beat things to a reasonable extent. If people tend to like you and you know that you are a straigt shooter I'd say fight it. I don't know what I'd do
      CBPO
      GEO - NY/JFK
      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
      PE Forms - Completed
      Fitness - Completed
      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
      Drug Screen - Completed
      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
      TSU

EOD: ???
      FLETC: ???

Comment

• I'm glad to see more of the "i got the call" post. Congrats to those that got the call this week. Wonder if these are the new 2010 budgeted classes? I'm still waiting for lax.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/18/08
        NOR:8/22/08 LAX/LB 90
        TO: 09/23/08
        Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/08
        Medical: Completed 12/08
        Drug Test: Completed 11/08
        Fitness: Completed 10/08 (retest 10/05/09)
        VBT: Completed 11/08
        BI: Completed (met with BI 12/10/08)
        Qualifications: Completed 2/26/09

3/2/2009 You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed.
        3/4/2009 Referred to Schedule EOD

Comment

• just checked CASS a while ago...green check marks straight down!!!
          BI cleared out today

TSU time
          "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
          TEST - 03/02/09
          NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
          TO - 04/06/09
          FORMS - 04/21/09
          MED/FIT - 04/29/09
          DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
          QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
          VBT - 05/21/09 passed 06/12/09
          BI - Met 06/24/09 cleared 08/14/09
          TSU - 08/14/09
          The "Call" - 01/14/11
          EOD - 02/07/11
          FLETC - 02/23/11 - 06/28/11

BPA
          TEST - 12/13/10
          NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

"Find something you would be willing to die for and live for that."

Comment

• Originally posted by koalica View Post
            just checked CASS a while ago...green check marks straight down!!!
            BI cleared out today

TSU time
            Welcome haha!!!!
            TO-6/16/08
            TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Jperkins1021 View Post
              Wow cant believe that Monday is already around the corner.... I will do my best to let everyone know how pre academy stuff goes here on the southern port. Then once I hit FLETC, I will do my best to let you guys know how that is.
              i had 7 guys in my class that went to El Paso.. great people , we chat sometimes and it sounds like they are BUSY big time.. we have only been back since early July and they have had some nice cases there.. have fun a FLETC also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                That would be me.

<------
                Wow you are already two months in TSU, guessed I still have long ways to go before getting an EOD. BTW when can I expect to receive call from them as far as my name being place in TSU, a week, two weeks? My CASS was marked all complete two days ago. Thanks.
                Last edited by 2g2gn; 08-14-2009, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
                  Wow you are already two months in TSU, guessed I still have long ways to go before getting an EOD. BTW when can I expect to receive call from them as far as my name being place in TSU, a week, two weeks? My CASS was marked all complete two days ago. Thanks.
                  Maybe monday or tuesday?
                  CBPO
                  GEO - NY/JFK
                  TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                  PE Forms - Completed
                  Fitness - Completed
                  VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                  Drug Screen - Completed
                  Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                  B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                  Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                  TSU

EOD: ???
                  FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                    Generally speaking, if somebody calls and offers you a chance to withdraw your application...it's most likely in your best interest to do so.

As with most everything, it's the details that really matter though.
                    We had a girl in my class, 3 weeks before graduation mind you, who had IA come to her and ask her to resign because her brothers, whom she is estranged from, are criminals. Well she declined and got a NOPA, which she answered the and was cleared a few days later (much faster than an applicant because she was already hired).

I believe that question of withdrawal is asked of anyone who is in line for a NOPA. But then again I did not have one so I do not know first hand. I think if your straight out of luck with no options, they word the approach differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivylaw77 View Post
                      I understand they got many applicants to process and I know how important is the BI.
                      One lady of the MHC staff told me that they have differents departments and each one works separately. For example they sent me a letter requesting the FCRA form and the dateline was July 29. They received the form July 20 but they don't cleared my PEF until August 4, four days after the dateline. If you got an applicant that only need that the Investigator review his/her credir report, do you think this is more easier than make appointments for interviews or check references.
                      Thanks for the info
                      IVY i think we are on the same boat waiting now for them to check the credit record when that was already check a year ago, how long is going to take ...forever...anyone can do that in a minute

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                        We had a girl in my class, 3 weeks before graduation mind you, who had IA come to her and ask her to resign because her brothers, whom she is estranged from, are criminals. Well she declined and got a NOPA, which she answered the and was cleared a few days later (much faster than an applicant because she was already hired).

I believe that question of withdrawal is asked of anyone who is in line for a NOPA. But then again I did not have one so I do not know first hand. I think if your straight out of luck with no options, they word the approach differently.
                        Same here. In my class they asked a guy to resign for past student loan debt unpaid and some mischeviousness while in the Army. Not sure whatever happened to him but he was fighting it up until graduation. As far as NOPA's not all are asked withdraw. Thats why i think if they dont ask you to withdraw and you get one, it is very beatable. The may just want a record that you were informed of the unsuitable behavior, and have a document from you stating youve changed etc. That gives them cause to can you for any future misdeeds and they are covered all around. Just my opinion, dont take it as the gospel.

Comment

• S.f./oak Cbpo

So I just accepted the job for CBPO for S.F/OAK. However when i asked the lady at TSU about if this position was for S.F./OAK, she stated that the position was for S.F. She said depending on how the port at S.F. sees’s a need for officers; I may go over to Oakland. Has anyone heard of this? My original local was S.F./OAK when I tested. Any info would be great. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by AC.CBPO View Post
                            IVY i think we are on the same boat waiting now for them to check the credit record when that was already check a year ago, how long is going to take ...forever...anyone can do that in a minute
                            AC.CBPO That's right, I think they can access this information from their own computer.
                            This drive me crazy, I'm so tired, this five day workout routine killing me
                            I hope that in the next two weeks we can receive the call from the TSU, GOD help us!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by casey3 View Post
                              Good news everyone, today at 1pm I got the call for S.F/Oak. Unfortunately I was working and missed the call. However they left a voice mail and I called them back later on during the day and of course no answer. I left a message saying that I would take the job offer. Looks like I’ll be calling them in the morning. I’ll keep everyone posted.
                              CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK

Comment

• Originally posted by casey3 View Post
                                So I just accepted the job for CBPO for S.F/OAK. However when i asked the lady at TSU about if this position was for S.F./OAK, she stated that the position was for S.F. She said depending on how the port at S.F. sees’s a need for officers; I may go over to Oakland. Has anyone heard of this? My original local was S.F./OAK when I tested. Any info would be great. Thanks
                                It seems as if they are in need at S.F. and that is where you will most likely be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11787 users online. 457 members and 11330 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X