300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
    Who told you you don't have to go through another BI?
    Well I dont have to met with any Investigator, sent my fingerprint cards or complete the QIP, because is a 5 years time frame. When I applied for this position the staff of the MHC told me that I dont have to complete all this employment process again.

Comment

Yeah really weird. Its not like anyone was being offensive or threatening. Just really really negative and annoying.
      VEEEEEEERY annoying!!!!
      TO-6/16/08
      TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivylaw77 View Post
        Well I dont have to met with any Investigator, sent my fingerprint cards or complete the QIP, because is a 5 years time frame. When I applied for this position the staff of the MHC told me that I dont have to complete all this employment process again.
        Sorry buddy, but unless you are a BPA, you will have to go through the BI. MHC has no say so in this... It is handled by IA in DC, and they process both CBPO's and BPA's. Welcome to the board!
        Last edited by yoda; 08-13-2009, 02:43 PM.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

Yeah really weird. Its not like anyone was being offensive or threatening. Just really really negative and annoying.
          If you FLAG a post, the mods will take a look at it, and then decide if indeed it needs to be removed. Apparently someone Flagged one of HTJ's posts and everything that had to do with him was removed, I hope he got banned as well!... It's nice to have our Thread back.
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            If you FLAG a post, the mods will take a look at it, and then decide if indeed it needs to be removed. Apparently someone Flagged one of HTJ's posts and everything that had to do with him was removed, I hope he got banned as well!... It's nice to have our Thread back.
            That guy was a total fool, made himself sound like an idiot!!!
            TO-6/16/08
            TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• i asked earlier if the written test for cbp was hard , is there any info or advise yo

Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
              Going for my med/fit retest tomorrow. I'm confident I can pass. I just hope I don't get some BS fail like girly got. Been at this too long to lose out on something stupid.
              Last edited by sara gonzalez; 08-13-2009, 04:04 PM. Reason: wrong never mind

Comment

• [QUOTE=sara gonzalez;1941848]hello im new to this website my name is sara ,i live in downey california , does anybody know if the written exam for cbp hard , i take the test on sep 25,2009 in portland oregon , any info would be great . thanks[/QUOTE

It's not hard, but people still fail some how!! I do remember it being about 5 hours long and I had a headache when I finished haha, but no it's not hard, atleast I didn't think it was. You should be ok, eat a good breakfast and get some good rest the night before and you should do fine! Good luck....
                TO-6/16/08
                TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Hi there
                  WT 11/07
                  TO 03/08
                  MT 05/08
                  FT 05/08 and 07/09 <the newone>
                  BI meet w inv 06/08
                  DT 07/08
                  OB 08/08
                  Now i had a sign a form for them to check my credit report again , i dont get it, HELPPPPP
                  Is valid for 5 years why should i have to sign again
                  Last edited by AC.CBPO; 08-13-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Sarah,

Use the study guide provided to you. The math section on the test is more difficult than the study guide but only because they use bigger numbers. If you are able to do the study manual easily, then you shouldn't have a difficult time on the test. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by AC.CBPO View Post
                      Hi there
                      WT 11/07
                      TO 03/08
                      MT 05/08
                      BI meet w inv 06/08
                      DT 07/08
                      OB 08/08
                      Now i had a sign a form for them to check my credit report again , i dont get it, HELPPPPP
                      The BI is only valid for five years if you are hired. If you haven't been hired yet then its only good for a year and they may ask you to fill out the forms again.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                        Sorry buddy, but unless you are a BPA, you will have to go through the BI. MHC has no say so in this... It is handled by IA in DC, and they process both CBPO's and BPA's. Welcome to the board!
                        Exactly Yoda!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AC.CBPO View Post
                          Hi there
                          WT 11/07
                          TO 03/08
                          MT 05/08
                          BI meet w inv 06/08
                          DT 07/08
                          OB 08/08
                          I understand you, in June 09 I got the pre-employment forms and BI completed, then in July they sent me a letter requesting the same form..
                          I don't understand how the staff of the MHC works it's like they try to delay the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXCBP View Post
                            Ok well I'm waiting for East Texas as well, not sure where I got the SE Texas thing, like I said it's been awhile for me. Well good luck with everything, I hope you don't wait in TSU so long either. As for BP, you're just looking for change, or trying to get back home, or at least closer to home?
                            I am looking to get back home ASAP!
                            Geo Preference: East Texas
                            TSU: 4/10/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by delvalle242 View Post
                              Congradulations!!! By any chance do you know any affordable motel to stay at in Laredo Texas? I was visited by investigator on July the 7th 2009 and awaiting to get cleared on my B.I. By the way what is an EOD and TSU? I'm new to this and wanting to know what does it mean. Well I wish you the best while at the academy and who knows if I get everything cleared and also start off academy in Sept.

Best regards!
                              There are some affordable motels here in Laredo, pretty easy to find actually. What location are you going for, anyways?
                              "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
                              TEST - 03/02/09
                              NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
                              TO - 04/06/09
                              FORMS - 04/21/09
                              MED/FIT - 04/29/09
                              DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
                              QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
                              VBT - 05/21/09 passed 06/12/09
                              BI - Met 06/24/09 cleared 08/14/09
                              TSU - 08/14/09
                              The "Call" - 01/14/11
                              EOD - 02/07/11
                              FLETC - 02/23/11 - 06/28/11

BPA
                              TEST - 12/13/10
                              NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

"Find something you would be willing to die for and live for that."

Comment

• Originally posted by anydaynow View Post
                                To follow up on something.

I have been in TSU since January. I am running and lifting and don't foresee any issues with the physical requirements at FLETC except, I am concerned about this sit and reach. I am not flexible and never have been. I have played sports all my life and have never been able to touch my toes. I stretch regularly but I am worried that I won't be able to reach the 12.5 inches. Is this a deal breaker? Am I making too much of this? I have worked hard to get my run times down and the other stuff and it would be such a shame if I failed the sit and reach. Any information would be most appreciated.
                                I have signed up for a yoga class, also Pilates those can both up your flexibility, and your wife/husband will like the results too lol. I know that I am not going to flect anytime soon since my fitness fail, but I will retest and hopefully get there within the next two years so I am gonna keep doing what I have been doing and hope that next time my instructor is a little easier going.
                                Tested March 08
                                TO June 08
                                Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                                VBT complete 08 passed
                                Qualification GS-5 September 08
                                BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                                NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5190 users online. 246 members and 4944 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X