300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
    Hi everyone. I've been following this message board for a while now. You've been of great help. I have been in TSU for Dulles since 5/22/09. Anyone out there in the same boat?
    My geo is Dulles as well. I am STILL waiting on my BI & MED to clear. I tested in dec 08 and received a T.O. in March 09. When did you test?

There's a few of us on this forum waiting for Dulles. "Amahastpl," recently went to FLETC for Dulles. He mentioned there are quite a few officers who are currently at the academy, but hopefully we see more hiring soon.
    Written: 12-11-08
    Medical: 3-28-09 Pending
    B.I.: 5-21-09 pending

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
      Hi everyone. I've been following this message board for a while now. You've been of great help. I have been in TSU for Dulles since 5/22/09. Anyone out there in the same boat?
      I have been waiting for IAD too......All the people I have talked to said HQ thinks IAD is fully staffed, even though they're not. So we'll see.......

Comment

• My BI has been completed and I have been in TSU since 4/29/09 and my job still doesn't know about this job. When I met with my BI he said he wouldn't go to my work because he knew they don't cooperate anyways (he had done others with people who have worked where I do) so he didn't see any point in ruffling feathers. He asked me for reference of people I work with and he met with those people at their home. Actually he only contacted 2 of the 3 I gave him too.
        So it's not a give in they will contact your employer depends on your BI investigator and where you work. At where I work ALL they will tell any one is that I work there and the dates I have been employed nothing more.
        CBPO
        Test: July 2008
        TO: 12/26/08
        VBT 1/21/09-passed
        Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
        Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
        Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
        BI - Cleared
        TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
        BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
        Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• My BI came to my job while I was working to meet me. He interviewed my co-workers and boss at the time. Then he went to my neighborhood. The BI will interview as many people as possible even if you do not list them. So it is best not to hide anything.

Of course this is all before my file got messed up and I have been going nowhere ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPhOpeful View Post
            My geo is Dulles as well. I am STILL waiting on my BI & MED to clear. I tested in dec 08 and received a T.O. in March 09. When did you test?

There's a few of us on this forum waiting for Dulles. "Amahastpl," recently went to FLETC for Dulles. He mentioned there are quite a few officers who are currently at the academy, but hopefully we see more hiring soon.
            I tested in November 08 at the OPM Building. I probably could have gotten into TSU sooner than I did if I hadn't had to reschedule my med/fitness on a count of the doctor having an personal emergency. My BI went pretty smoothly and quickly, most likely because I had a clearance with USCIS previously.

I am hopeful for us. I have been more or less out of work since March and really would like to get things going.
            "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Well fellow CBPers I finally got a return call from DC after waiting 3 weeks. And she told me everything was good to go on her part now she sends my paper work to her SUP... She says next step is HR and no news from her is good news from here on in. So I am a bit excited that I finally got a "soso clear"
              CBPOJFK
              Exam 03/2008---86
              Pre-Employment Forms---08/2008 check
              Qualifications---07/2008---GS 5 check
              Medical 07/2008---08/2009 check
              Drug Test---07/2008 check
              VBT---07/2008 check
              Fitness---8/2009 check
              BI---08/13/2009 check

Referred to Schedule EOD 8/28/2009 TSU BABY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by reapplycbpo View Post
                same here

Just my NOR for me as well.
                CBPO-MIA/FL
                Written: 4/30/09
                NOR: 6/01/09 (82%)
                TO: pending

Comment

• Originally posted by OZ-82 View Post
                  Just my NOR for me as well.

Still waiting here too man... got my results in 06-01-09

Comment

• Originally posted by Zman7 View Post
                    Still waiting here too man... got my results in 06-01-09
                    You're applying to cbp even though you already got picked up by ice?

Comment

• Just checked CASS and I have greens across the board , That seemed like the longest 2 months of my life lol, now im wondering when Ill get the call for TSU and how long I will be waiting in there.
                      CBPO
                      Written: ~06-08
                      T.O.: 3-09
                      Pre-employment forms: 3-09 Completed
                      Fitness: 4-09 Completed
                      Medical: 4-09 Completed
                      VBT: 3-09 Completed
                      Drug test: 3-09 Completed
                      Quals: 4-09 Completed
                      B.I.: 08-06-09 Completed
                      Geo Pref: SW - Texas/NM (Took El Paso, TX)
                      TSU:08-07-09
                      EOD:08-17-09
                      FLETC:Sept 10 - Dec 30

"While watching you through the scope of my rifle, all I can say is: "You can run but you WILL die tired""

Comment

• My physical redo is tomo, I am soo nervous. Does anyone know how long it takes for you to find out your score, the lady on the phone said I will not get my results tomo.
                        Tested March 08
                        TO June 08
                        Medical COMPLETE 12/08
                        VBT complete 08 passed
                        Qualification GS-5 September 08
                        BI September 08 complete April 09

FITNESS REDO AUG 7TH FAILED
                        NOW IT IS TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by girly View Post
                          My physical redo is tomo, I am soo nervous. Does anyone know how long it takes for you to find out your score, the lady on the phone said I will not get my results tomo.
                          You might not get your official results tomorrow but the doctor can tell you if he/she passes you or not. FYI... they won't be able to tell you for 48 hours after you take it because you have to go back to get your TB test checked. I think for DHS to get the results and post them to CASS takes weeks, but I'm sure you're pretty used to the waiting by now anyways lol
                          05/09 Written Test
                          06/01/09 NOR
                          07/15/09 T.O. & Quals (GS-5) Cleared
                          08/04/09 Med. & PT-Passed
                          08/07/09 BI-received
                          08/11/09 Drug Screening Passed
                          08/17/09 VBT Passed

Comment

• Week 6 at FLETC. I have some advice for you future CBPO's

Do NOT take this lightly, this place is becoming more and more like a bootcamp. Therefore, get out hit the gym, the track. And definately be ready to study for those exams.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmostDone View Post
                              Week 6 at FLETC. I have some advice for you future CBPO's

Do NOT take this lightly, this place is becoming more and more like a bootcamp. Therefore, get out hit the gym, the track. And definately be ready to study for those exams.
                              Sounds like some fun!!!!
                              TO-6/16/08
                              TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Me too

Originally posted by Jperkins1021 View Post
                                Just checked CASS and I have greens across the board , That seemed like the longest 2 months of my life lol, now im wondering when Ill get the call for TSU and how long I will be waiting in there.
                                I just checked CASS for the first time in a month and everything is checked as completed. Hopefully TSU soon.
                                FLSTATE1 (FL - OTHER)
                                TEST - 7/21/08 (89) W/O VET
                                TO - 9/12/08
                                VBT - 9/25/08: PASSED
                                FIT TEST - 10/5/08: PASSED
                                DT - 10/29/08 PASSED
                                MET BI - 11/08
                                GS-7 - 11/14/08
                                MEDICAL - 4/1/09 CLEARED
                                BACKGROUND - 8/5/09 CLEARED
                                TSU - 8/7/09
                                Pulled from TSU for New Fit Test 9/18/09
                                NEW FIT TEST - 10/12/09 : PASSED
                                Back in TSU again: 10/21/09
                                EOD - ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12741 users online. 420 members and 12321 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X