Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same situation here

Originally posted by JDNoble81 View Post
    I took the test on 3/15 in Philly. No results yet. I have friends who took it on the same day and have received their results already. The waiting game begins....
    I took the test 19 March in Raleigh and have heard nothing yet. Hopefully they'll show up soon and good luck to you!!
    I and the public know
    What all schoolchildren learn,
    Those to whom evil is done
    Do evil in return.

-W. H. Auden, "September 1, 1939"

Comment

• Any information on FCIP?

I was a March tester in Seattle and just recieved my TO packet. I was just checking it out and saw that it has a form for the FCIP. Are all these new positions under the FCIP? I hadn't heard anything about that until now. Thanks for the input.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
        I was a March tester in Seattle and just recieved my TO packet. I was just checking it out and saw that it has a form for the FCIP. Are all these new positions under the FCIP? I hadn't heard anything about that until now. Thanks for the input.
        Do you appear in CASS? And whats your geo preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
          Do you appear in CASS? And whats your geo preference.
          Yep, I'm there. I chose WA North Border.

Comment

• I just finished up the VBT at Dulles International. That has to be the strangest interview format I have seen anywhere.
            CBPO - Nirgendwo in Amerika

Comment

• Originally posted by HokieBird View Post
              I just finished up the VBT at Dulles International. That has to be the strangest interview format I have seen anywhere.
              How so?

Comment

• Originally posted by HokieBird View Post
                I just finished up the VBT at Dulles International. That has to be the strangest interview format I have seen anywhere.
                Yes I agree, talking to a TV makes you feel like a dork

Comment

• Originally posted by RCS View Post
                  Hey CBP,

Thank you, and my package (TO) was on the kitchen table when I got home from work yesterday. This will be by far the longest application package I have ever filled out!
                  just wait till you start your first day you get a huge box with more paperwork.

Comment

• Vermont TO?

I took the test on March 19 in Vermont and discovered yesterday that my score had been posted in my Applications Manager account on April 8. Has anyone who tested in March '08 received a TO for Vermont yet?

Comment

• I tested in march 8th and havent heard anything. Chances are it will be a long wait. I wont expect to hear anything until about 8 months. Then again it can vary.

Comment

• Update

I checked Application Manager this morning and received a 94 on the test (taken on 19 March in Raleigh) with 5 points VP. It still won't let me login to CASS with last four and DOB though. Anybody else in the same boat or know if that's normal?
                        I and the public know
                        Do evil in return.

Comment

• Jon

That is normal for cass. If you receive a TO, all of your information will show up at that point.

Comment

• Jon,
                            Congratulations! That's a great score! I tried logging on to CASS this morning to no avail as well.

Are TOs typically emailed, snail mailed, posted in App Mgr, or all of the above?

Comment

• Thanks...

I hope to hear something soon. I've been checking the mail everyday and saw where someone had posted NOR's being in Application Manager. I checked and their it was. I'll just keep waiting. Take care guys and thanks for the repsonses.
                              I and the public know
                              Do evil in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbsm1013 View Post
                                Jon,
                                Congratulations! That's a great score! I tried logging on to CASS this morning to no avail as well.

Are TOs typically emailed, snail mailed, posted in App Mgr, or all of the above?
                                Everything is FEDEX overnight. except your report for duty paperwork such as the direct deposit forms and benefit forms.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9727 users online. 364 members and 9363 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X