300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sassy7932 View Post
    Ok I get a call from DC IA this morning letting me know my files is cleared amd has been forwarded to the BI although I spoke to the BI last week. Meeting the BI for interview tomorrow, refs and old job have been seen today. So how much longer does it take to clear this part of the Background and what more are they going to check after speaking to me? Everything else is checked off in CASS..
    Well,
    you will go through your SF-86 form with the Investigator tomorrow, and some additional questions he/she has to finish up the report and send it back within a week or two... Then it is up to the Adjudicator to go over the findings, and if everything is squared, then it shouldn't be that long. Some get cleared within a month and other take longer, the adjudicator cannot tell you the results or the investigation... in other words they are not allowed to tell you "you are cleared" or "we found you suitable/unsuitable". This you will know when you get the GREEN check on CASS or get taken off of the system (for unsuitable findings).
    Remember there is no set timeline for them to do what they do, if there was I wouldn't still be waiting 19 months after I met my investigator...

The "GENERAL" answer to the question of how long it takes for a BI to clear is 3 to 6 months after meeting with the Investigator. This is what IA tells you and what MHC tells you as well.
    Last edited by yoda; 07-27-2009, 12:57 PM.
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Hey barnaj, Any update on your status?

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
        Hey barnaj, Any update on your status?
        No way man, still just doggy paddling across the mighty pending river.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
          STYX:
          The "Investigator" you are referring to is actually the ADJUDICATOR, the Investigator is the person you met, the Adjudicator is the person who goes through all of Background Information to make his/her recommendation on suitability.
          You are correct sir! SoCal just got me all worked up early in the morning and I was flustered

Comment

• Originally posted by buenhec
            This morning I got an email from the staffing office (not the DEU..). The title said NOR's vacancy ID and stated all my info including score and the following:
            NOTE: Due to agency need, we updated your eligibility through June 2010.

My 37bday is next week. Does this mean they have extended that part of the eligability too? Any ideas? It would be a hell of a bday present.
            Sorry bro we all got that one. I'm pretty sure it just means they extended you test date. Meaning you don't have to renew you test eligibility till June 2010 instead of April 2010.

Don't lose hope though you have a decent chance of getting a TO in a week. You wouldn't be the first one to get a TO on your 37th birthday.
            Last edited by imlikeaninja; 07-27-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• the wait

Approaching half a year for TSU for WA - All Others. Not to burst the initial excitement bublble of you new testers but get ready for a loooong wait...

Comment

Don't lose hope though you have a decent chance of getting a TO in a week. You wouldn't be the first one to get a TO on your 37th birthday.

..for reals?????

Sept. '09 for me.
                Timelines:

CBPO
                App: 2/12/09
                Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
                Written: 2/20/09
                NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
                TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
                App: 5/5/09
                Geo: San Diego
                Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
                NOR: 7/20/09
                Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
                TO: 10/6/09
                Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
                Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
                Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
                App: 8/17/10
                Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
                TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

..for reals?????

Sept. '09 for me.
                  Timelines:

CBPO
                  App: 2/12/09
                  Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
                  Written: 2/20/09
                  NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
                  TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
                  App: 5/5/09
                  Geo: San Diego
                  Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
                  NOR: 7/20/09
                  Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
                  TO: 10/6/09
                  Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
                  Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
                  Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
                  App: 8/17/10
                  Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
                  TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

• Originally posted by Teppo Oni View Post
                    i heard they merged miami and ft lauderdale as a GEO early this year
                    should i call them or wait for them to call me?
                    during traing at FLECT where do you eat ?
                    do they have a dining hall like in the military? or 16weeks of fast food?

Referred to Schedule EOD 6/24/2009 You have been referred to the scheduling unit. Generally an
                    applicant can expect to be contacted to schedule their entrance on duty and/or training in 30 - 60 days. Depending
                    on an applicant's selected locations scheduling calls could be extended an additional 30 days or more.
                    CBPO:
                    WRITTEN: 7/08 Miami
                    NOR: 8/10/08 - 92 GS7
                    T.O.: 2/09 Miami GS5 GS7
                    GEO - Miami Florida -i hope i can get Ft Lauderdale
                    Pre-employment forms - 2/09 completed
                    Quals - Completed 6/19/09 GS7
                    VBT - 3/24/09 Passed 5/09
                    Medical - 2/09 completed
                    Drug Screen - 2/09 completed
                    Fitness - 2/09 completed
                    BI - Met w. Investigator 4/15/09
                    Referred to Schedule EOD -TSU- 6/24/2009
                    Hey where exactly did you hear this rumor? I've been in TSU for miami since 5/8/09 and wanted to know if this will affect the ones that are currently waiting to get the call
                    Last edited by jorge221; 07-28-2009, 09:30 AM. Reason: made a mistake

Comment

• Hey I've been in tsu for Miami since 5/8/09 and it seems more and more people keep showing up who are in line ahead of us. This has been the longest and most stressful wait for a job through out my entire life.

Comment

• Quick question for you guys. The first day that you EOD, you obviously wear a suit. After that I heard you can go more casual. What consists of going more casual? I want to just wear a shirt and tie after my first day to make sure I still look professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer07 View Post
                          Quick question for you guys. The first day that you EOD, you obviously wear a suit. After that I heard you can go more casual. What consists of going more casual? I want to just wear a shirt and tie after my first day to make sure I still look professional.
                          First day I would wear a suite. After that you can do slacks and a polo or button down.
                          Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• just scheduled to re-take my fitness test...this should be interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
                              just scheduled to re-take my fitness test...this should be interesting
                              Did you read the point system. I did not understand it

CBPO
                              Test Date: 9-18-07
                              Re-Registered: 7-7-08
                              Pre appointment package: 3-23-09
                              Drug Test: 4-2-09
                              Medical: Pending
                              Physical: Pending
                              VTB: 4-19-09
                              BI: Meet with investigator 6-29-09

Comment

• First time posting!! I've been in (or was haha) TSU since 12-01-08 for Houston, I got pulled out like July 17 for my fitness expiring. Today I got called to retake it and I'm taking it this Friday afternoon!!
                                TO-6/16/08
                                TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9105 users online. 289 members and 8816 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X