300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reapplied,

He moved like greased lightning. Read the thread.
    Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
    Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
      Reapplied,

He moved like greased lightning. Read the thread.
      lol sorry there is a lot of pages that I missed...I really don't have a lot of time to skim through it...can someone refresh me please...with the score and TO timeline? thanks
      These hands need your guidance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reapplied View Post
        lol sorry there is a lot of pages that I missed...I really don't have a lot of time to skim through it...can someone refresh me please...with the score and TO timeline? thanks
        He was working as TSA in Orlando and he went for CBP in Texas. Not really sure what he scored though... but his timeline through the whole thing was about 6 months if that.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
          Soto,

Just a curiosity, did you fly home already or did you stay at the EOD right now?
          i came back last nite, i go back sunday
          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Ahhh I thought he applied for Orlando but he choose El Paso...i was wondering what the timeline is for Florida (all other locations) is anyone chose that Geo.

Comment

• Originally posted by soto2635 View Post
              i came back last nite, i go back sunday
              you came back where? are you back with tsa or cbp?

Comment

What's your timeline soto...for fl all other locations? and what was your score if you don't mind?....also everyone is right fight it...they should of check all this info first but defend yourself, you need this job.
                i tested in 2007, got an 87 w/ vet points, i put in for fl never heard a thing for 2 years, i had given up then i saw an annoucement for el paso i talked it over with my wife and said screw lets do it. i put in for it got a offer march this year and everything was just rolling back to back. i was in TSU for about 3 days then got the call.
                "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

you came back where? are you back with tsa or cbp?
                  i came back to fl last nite, now im going back to el paso sunday it sucks!!

Comment

i tested in 2007, got an 87 w/ vet points, i put in for fl never heard a thing for 2 years, i had given up then i saw an annoucement for el paso i talked it over with my wife and said screw lets do it. i put in for it got a offer march this year and everything was just rolling back to back. i was in TSU for about 3 days then got the call.
                    what part of florida did you put in for at that time?

Comment

• i had put in for orlando, then i changed it to all fl with no luck. if u pick fl ur in for a long wait theres a guy i know thats been in TSU since 2005!

Comment

i had put in for orlando, then i changed it to all fl with no luck. if u pick fl ur in for a long wait theres a guy i know thats been in TSU since 2005!
                        wow does that go for miami also? anyone waiting for miami?

Comment

wow does that go for miami also? anyone waiting for miami?
                          Dude, The line in TSU is really long for Miami. The first person has a TSU date of late January. My TSU date is May and I was told it will be awile before I hear from TSU again. The last class from Miami was January. But, they are in need of people for the airport.

Comment

Last edited by imlikeaninja; 03-23-2010, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                              Soto. Good thing you didn't see that guy and kick his ***. That would have been embarrassing. Anyway congratulations on getting your job back.

P.S. Now go back and delete that post before someone from IA sees it and decides to fire you again.!
                              for real??

Comment

• FLA22;

"Dude, The line in TSU is really long for Miami. The first person has a TSU date of late January. My TSU date is May and I was told it will be awhile before I hear from TSU again. The last class from Miami was January. But, they are in need of people for the airport."

Dude ain't a dude. Note the flowery avatar. I'm a Miami hopeful. I hit TSU mid May, I was led to believe I was between 40-50 on the list. If I pass the retesting (PFT/Med), I don't think it would be out of reach for me to have an October EOD.

T-
                                Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                                Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7868 users online. 426 members and 7442 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X