300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stw1226 View Post
    LAX / LB people.. please feel free to add your TSU Date!!!!

(for Doug, so you know where are you at now!!!)
    Flyone2go - you still handing in there?

Flyone2go - Tsu Mar 4- day 134
    Dogz777 - TSU Apr 16 - day 91
    RJF2 - TSU May 8 - day 69
    DavidB - TSU May12 - day 65
    Zodiac - TSU May 28 - day 51
    Stw1226 - TSU July 2 - day 16
    Dougp - TSU July 13 - day 5
    TSU since 03/13/2009
    CBPO
    Written Exam:
    GEO Pref: LB/LAX
    NOR :
    VBT:
    Fitness/Medical:
    Drug Test:
    Contacted by BI:
    BI Completed:
    Referred to TSU: 3/5/09
    EOD:
    FLETC:

Comment

• I am waiting for Georgia as well. just passed all the checks on CASS. Waiting to be contacted.

What is this about getting pulled out to re-do your fitness? Did your test expire? I would hate to do that damn step test again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
        When were they pulled and retested? What was there TSU date? I am waiting for SF/OAK and was pulled to retest and they have not contacted me yet. I had been in Tsu for over 130 days, they pulled me and I have not heard from them.
        Both were pulled mid June and retested 1st week of July. Both have been "in process" for over a year.

Dang...130 days? My FMLA might be over then before I get a call...great
        Patience is a virtue

Comment

• I've been waiting for a month now to retake my physical, but no call to schedule it. I called TSU and they said the clinic has been contacted and they'll call you. Anyone have any advice?

Comment

Last edited by dougp; 07-24-2009, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Last edited by dougp; 07-24-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SevenSixTwo View Post
                Both were pulled mid June and retested 1st week of July. Both have been "in process" for over a year.

Dang...130 days? My FMLA might be over then before I get a call...great
                What Geo location? SF/Oak?
                What is your tsu date and theirs?

Comment

• Georgia people: does anyone know what the odds are for assignments? Does everyone end up at ATL airport or is there a good spread between Brunswick and Savannah and Atl? Looking for a good rumor here. Anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaylord Focker View Post
                    Georgia people: does anyone know what the odds are for assignments? Does everyone end up at ATL airport or is there a good spread between Brunswick and Savannah and Atl? Looking for a good rumor here. Anything?
                    Someone posted a few pages back that ATL was not a busy port and they have no openings at this particular time. Based on how slow this process is and the fact that I have yet to see anyone get the call for there I find it hard not to believe that statement. I am just saying....

Comment

• Sounds good to me! Like you said, nobody has said anything about Georgia on here at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                        I've been waiting for a month now to retake my physical, but no call to schedule it. I called TSU and they said the clinic has been contacted and they'll call you. Anyone have any advice?
                        I was told clinic will call last week of July or first week of August.

Comment

• Hopefully I will let yall know soon about a time and place in Georgia. I guess I am in TSU (correct me if I am wrong) since CASS says that I am "Referred to Schedule EOD". Changed to that status this past Friday.

Is there any merit to US citizens being fingerprinted and such on the way out?

Comment

• Originally posted by ifoCBP View Post
                            What Geo location? SF/Oak?
                            What is your tsu date and theirs?
                            All of us are waiting for SF. My TSU date is 1May.
                            Patience is a virtue

Comment

• The Physical testing now mirrors Border Patrol. Applicant attending Fletc must pass the BP-PEB to continue with employment. CBP at Fletc became rather lax in the past few years and it has caught up with them. Now, due to some trainee foolishness (yes - even beyond the 3 week Bopper party attitude), regimented formations are being implemented.

Also, I believe the budget will not reopen until around October ~ CBP classes are slowing down somewhat until then - then back to 2 classes a week or so.

Running is all mental though, no matter how much one may think it is physical, the mind is what makes running more difficult than reality. Think the max run time dropped 1.5minutes. BP standards for situps / pushups, etc. - work out now if you are simply waiting on background. No sense sweating yourself on losing a job because you do not pass PEB at Fletc especially considering the time available to condition prior to attending. Also, WATER, start your body on good qty's of water - the humidity in Georgia will suck it right out.
                              Good luck guys / gals!
                              Live to work... or Work to live - YOUR Choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sytes View Post
                                The Physical testing now mirrors Border Patrol. Applicant attending Fletc must pass the BP-PEB to continue with employment. CBP at Fletc became rather lax in the past few years and it has caught up with them. Now, due to some trainee foolishness (yes - even beyond the 3 week Bopper party attitude), regimented formations are being implemented.

Also, I believe the budget will not reopen until around October ~ CBP classes are slowing down somewhat until then - then back to 2 classes a week or so.

Running is all mental though, no matter how much one may think it is physical, the mind is what makes running more difficult than reality. Think the max run time dropped 1.5minutes. BP standards for situps / pushups, etc. - work out now if you are simply waiting on background. No sense sweating yourself on losing a job because you do not pass PEB at Fletc especially considering the time available to condition prior to attending. Also, WATER, start your body on good qty's of water - the humidity in Georgia will suck it right out.
                                Good luck guys / gals!
                                Anyone know why CBP and border patrol don't have the same standards?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7659 users online. 162 members and 7497 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X