300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stuffum View Post
    I also took the test and the lady said which i didnt understand was that they only grade your right answers. So if you run out of time there at the end just guess on the answers. If that is the case overall how to they grade you? I think i did ok for the most part but the math totally thru me off guard. I wasnt expecting paragraphs and solving them, I wish i would have brushed up on that part more.

I know it's old, but figured I answer anyway. When they grade your test, it's similar to the tests you took in high school. You receive points for the correct answers.. The alternative is similar to the SAT. You receive points for correct answers, lose points for incorrect answers, and unanswered questions do not add or subtract anything. For example on a 100 question test, you would receive 1 point for each correct answer. You would not receive anything for a question with no answer and you'd lose .5 points for each incorrect answer. So let's say you answer 80 correct, 10 incorrect and 10 you didn't answer. Your total score would be 75 on the SAT type tests, while your score would be 80 on the CBPO and high school tests.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

I think we might just brought this thread back to life
      sigpic

Comment

Do they ever really hire anyone?

I took the test for this in 2006 and scored a 99 on it. I have 10 years as an MP in the military, 10 points vets pref and never heard a thing from them. I just reapplied and it said my old score was still valid. Is there anyone on here who has actually been hired or gone past taking the test?

Comment

Originally posted by af_50 View Post
          I took the test for this in 2006 and scored a 99 on it. I have 10 years as an MP in the military, 10 points vets pref and never heard a thing from them. I just reapplied and it said my old score was still valid. Is there anyone on here who has actually been hired or gone past taking the test?
          People are continually hired to be a CBPO. There are atleast a new academy class started every two weeks. Your score is great but your location may not be able. If you were to pick another location you have a greater chance of receiving a TO.

Comment

Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
            People are continually hired to be a CBPO. There are atleast a new academy class started every two weeks. Your score is great but your location may not be able. If you were to pick another location you have a greater chance of receiving a TO.
            you still waiting on that BI?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10567 users online. 475 members and 10092 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X