300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergeant Promotional Opportunity

My agency recently made the announcement that they will be testing for sergeant. I have tested in the past, so I am not totally new to this. Anyway, I am looking for any helpful suggestions that you folks know about. Any good websites to look at to help me complete my application and resume? They can be specific to law enforcement or general websites. Also, helpful books, magazine articles, tapes, DVDs, or anything else that you can think of is of interest to me. I know that I can Google and find a bunch or stuff, but the trick is finding GOOD information, so I am looking to you folks for assistance. Thank in advance for any help.

Promotional

Promotional assessment centers can include, but not limited to, in-out-basket, resume, preparing a presentation, Oral Board, confrontation and disciplinary resolution, Peer Counseling, and Tactical Simulation.

Check out: http://www.eatstress.com/promo.htm

Captain Bob
    "Nothing counts til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com/lawenforcement.htm

Comment

Check your local academy or ask around. Many times there are private "tutors" that can help with one on one tutoring. There are also many good sites with information out there. Just do a search on google and Good Luck!!
      Last edited by McPhenius; 03-26-2006, 08:07 PM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6000 users online. 287 members and 5713 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
      X