300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JamaicanLP View Post
    Hey ppl i got the "CALL" today.I report January 7th to DC.I'm so excited right now.Good Luck to everyone else in the process your time should be coming soon.
    Congrats! See you there!

Comment

• Looks like the calls are rolling out.My buddy just got his.Anybody else ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BD380 View Post
        I got called yesterday for the January FLETC class. Good luck to everyone else in the process!

On another note, does anyone know of any reasonably priced temporary housing in the area? I'm still trying to figure out where to live while I'm attending the 2-week orientation before FLETC.
        BD380........good luck tomorrow or this week .I can't remember if you said you start on the 24th or the 26th? either way i will hopefully link up with you when i report.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamaicanLP View Post
          BD380........good luck tomorrow or this week .I can't remember if you said you start on the 24th or the 26th? either way i will hopefully link up with you when i report.
          Look me up when you get there, I'll PM you the details.
          Last edited by BD380; 06-19-2008, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BD380 View Post
            Look me up when you get there, I'll PM you the details.
            I applied under the Dec announcement. I checked the status of my application today and it says "certificate issued" but nothing else. Can anyone with experience with this agency let me know what I can expect in terms of processes, typical time line, and how they process out of state applicants.

Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6562 users online. 256 members and 6306 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X