300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pfpa

I just completed my Physical Fitness Battery for the PFPA. I'm inquiring to see if there are any other PFPA applicants here and the stage they are at in the hiring process.

I completed my fitness test mid January
    Last edited by efe1979; 01-17-2008, 12:09 AM.

Comment

EFE,

It was my understanding that the security background was done prior to the fitness test but in your case, as it appears, it is taking a while due to your coordination with Immigration. The lady who administered the Physical Fitness Battery said that I would be receiving a call this week in regard to a start date. Just waiting for the call. All the best to you in the process.

--O--

Comment

I completed my physical, medical screening in January. I haven't heard from them since then. But they have contacted my references, but I have no idea how long this will take. I had my initial interview back in November. Good luck.

Comment

this position only requires a Secret Clearance, right?
          Last edited by efe1979; 01-17-2008, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Pfpa

I Applied In Early January And They Called Me By The Second Week In February. I Just Completed My Interview On The 9th Of March. I Currently Have A Ts Clearance So No Need For A BG Check. Interview Went Perfect, They Said I Should Hear From Them With A Date For Medical And Anything Else Or Possibly A START Date. Has Anyone Else Gotten A START Date?

Btw I Spoke To An Alexandria Officer And He Said They Were Top Sh*t With Equipment And Training. Anyone Heard Anything Else?
            Good Luck Guys.
            THERE IS NO GREATER GIFT,THAN FOR ONE MAN TO LAY HIS LIFE DOWN FOR ANOTHER.

Comment

What is PFPA?
              R.I.P. Officer Wayne McLaughlin

Comment

Pentegon Force Protection Agency

Comment

Just waiting for the phone call with the start date.

Comment

Pfpa

What Did The Fitness Test Consist Of?

Comment

seems like kind of a boring job. any perks?
                      R.I.P. Officer Wayne McLaughlin

Comment

Pfpa

I've Done My Time On The Street, Its My Turn To Sit Back And Chill GET FAT AND PAID. But Also A Good Way To Get Your Foot In The Fed System. Its Not What You Can Do For The Job But What The Job Can Do For You.

Comment

Originally posted by COASTIE01
                          seems like kind of a boring job. any perks?
                          Yeah....the highest paid uniformed Federal LEO Agency.....

They start at btwn $45,193 - $50,739 (which is higher than Fairfax or Arlington Counties) and top out at $81,383 after 4-5 years......for basic Officer. And yes folks, that is base salary......

They have motorized, bicycle, and motorcycle patrols (New BMW Motorcycles), Emergency Response Team, K-9, Protective Service Unit, Criminal Investigations, Training Branch, Evidence and Court Liaison, and Recruiting Branch as jobs you can get into once you do your time inside.....

http://www.pfpa.mil/

Comment

Originally posted by PPDMO373
                            They have motorized, bicycle, and motorcycle patrols (New BMW Motorcycles), Emergency Response Team, K-9, Protective Service Unit, Criminal Investigations, Training Branch, Evidence and Court Liaison, and Recruiting Branch as jobs you can get into once you do your time inside.....
                            Special units are very hard to get into if your not connected. PFPA has some of the worst politics of any agency.
                            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by JANGCO
                              What Did The Fitness Test Consist Of?

Bench Press(one rep on a weight machine, not free weights)
                              Illinois Agility Run
                              Sit and Reach Test
                              1.5 mile run
                              Body fat % test

go to http://www.fletc.gov/ptd/PEB-1%20web.htm and click on your age group, you have to score a minimum of 25 on each test

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6529 users online. 285 members and 6244 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X