X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dnarro68
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2006

US Park Police

Anyone know anything about US Park Police, Pros & Cons...? Any action?
  • AJK0108
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2005

I heard the morale in D.C. is high, don't know much else. I want to apply for the NY field office. Hopefully someone will give some info, like schedules and pay.

Comment

• theheights109
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2006

i can't speak for the pay and schedules, but i can say that they are a very respected agency in the DC area. i can only think of one instance when i saw one of them act in an unprofessional manner, and i think that that officer was just one bad apple. depending on what station they work at, they work anything from the national mall, to the GW of BW parkway, to some pretty sketchy areas in SE. overall, i can't think of a better department to work for.........thats just my opinion from working around them.

Comment

• coyote135
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2004

deleted thanks
        Last edited by coyote135; 09-28-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• What?
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2006

just tp let u know....its will be very unlikely anyone would get NY because the need is in D.C. and they are placing officers in NY based on seniority.....there are current officers dying to get back to NY and they would get first preference.....dont expect NY even if they state openings in NY...thats what happened to me....announcement stated NY, DC, and San Fran and months down the road they said only DC...they have hands down THE sharpest uniform..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21142 users online. 32 members and 21110 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...