300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for testing advice

I just recieved my letter to take the written and MMPI test for Winooski PD in Vermont. I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up as to what I can expect to be on the tests. My test day is on the 7th of March and if I pass it I am to be scheduled for an interview at a later time. The written test is the Vermont Police Academy written entrance exam.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Do a search on here as these topics are discussed almost daily... But if you want to know what is going to be on the test itself...you are asking the wrong people.

Advice...relax and don't get too over worried about this. It's not that hard. Good luck.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Get a good nights sleep. The MMPI is 500 questions that all blur together after a while.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7930 users online. 204 members and 7726 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X