300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usss Ud Pt

Hi I was just wondering during the pullups portion of the PT test, can you do the pullups either way? I was just curious b/c underhand(palms in) I can do 22, and palms out I can do 15...will this be sufficient?
    Also, when it comes to situps, do you have your hands behind the head or crossed across the chest? Thanks!

I may have this in the wrong order but I think

Pullups---palms facing away

Chinups--palms facing you
    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by Dshutla
      Hi I was just wondering during the pullups portion of the PT test, can you do the pullups either way? I was just curious b/c underhand(palms in) I can do 22, and palms out I can do 15...will this be sufficient?
      Also, when it comes to situps, do you have your hands behind the head or crossed across the chest? Thanks!
      The pullups must be done palms facing you, full extension on the way down, chin above the bar and no "kipping".

Situps are done with the hands crossed over the chest.

Comment

What is "kipping"

Comment

Kipping is when you thrust your knees up as you are pulling up with your arms, it makes the pullup/chinup easier.

Comment

Sometimes when they send you the info it says pull ups...but they are really testing you for chin ups if you want real info. You are tested on a chinup (palm towards you). BUT, you will do pull ups during your course. One chinup is arms fully extended hanging...hang yourself for 2 secs fully stretched and then pull up till chin is over the bar. No doing (rocking) of the body and knees cant come up high. Good luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10092 users online. 448 members and 9644 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X