This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nadster011
    I Personally Feel Sorry For That Civilian Who Insults You Because Of The Badge And Uniform You Wear And Represent..... With The Way You Take Everything So Damn Personal...your Called A Walkin Talkin Liability...pay Very Close Attention To The Ladder Of Continuum Force ...trust Me You'll Need It....good Luck
    I won't have a problem with that because after meeting several of the police officers on here I understand why civilians hate cops. I've never encountered it in person but I have on here plenty.

I don't want to be a cop to be an a**hole or to hurt people. I want to help people and lock up those who try to take advantage of people who can't defend themselves.

And like I said, I can take an insult in person because I can put the situation in context and deal directly with the person...but I won't tolerate it on the internet. I'm not gonna waste my time on a discussion board being PC, polite, and civil when I am insulted and when my words are intentionally taken out of context and used in a way that I obviously didn't mean them just so an "answer" to my question can belittle me and attempt to make me look stupid.

Comment

You'll do just fine buddy.......Lexington is a good agency. And as has been mentioned here (maybe not in exact terms), just take it one day at a time and the bonding/teamwork will come, whether you realize it or not. As a veteran of two academies, getting ready for my third, I can tell you they're nothing to worry about. It will be a cakewalk partner....good luck in your new career.

Keep on rollin',
      RKC

Comment

Originally posted by roadkingcop28
        You'll do just fine buddy.......Lexington is a good agency. And as has been mentioned here (maybe not in exact terms), just take it one day at a time and the bonding/teamwork will come, whether you realize it or not. As a veteran of two academies, getting ready for my third, I can tell you they're nothing to worry about. It will be a cakewalk partner....good luck in your new career.

Keep on rollin',
        RKC
        Thanks. I appreciate it.

Comment

Post Closed

Folks, if you are going to reply to someone dont tell them they won't succeed based on one post. A lot of posts here were borderline just wrong.

Thanks
          sigpic
          The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
          PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12779 users online. 391 members and 12388 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X