300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.v.m.p.d.

I just applied at the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and really hoping that i get a chance to come out there take the test, physical, and interview. I currently live in Ohio and the job market is very competitive out here. I am OPOTA certified and almost done with my associates. I work at cleveland municipal school district as a patrol officer (private police) and auxiliary at small suburb in my area, still dont have my commission held. Anyhow I was wondering if there are any LVM police officers in this forum that can give me some insight on the department, the hiring process and such. Also what they think what my chances are from being out of state, although i live there during middle school and some highschool, truthfully I dont remeber much of the roads though. Any little bit of information is helpful and appreciated, thanks.

check this thread out

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39374

Comment

Thanks Alot

Comment

Lvmpd

LVMPD WILL BE DOING ALOT OF HIRING DUE TO A SALES TAX INCREASE. NORHT LAS VEGAS PD AND HENDERSON MUST ALSO HIRE A TON OF OFFICERS IN THE NEXT 18 MONTHS. CHANCES ARE REAL GOOD OUT HERE NOW!!! THERE IS ALSO A SCHOOL DISTRICT POLICE DEPARTMENT OUT HERE THAT WOULD HIRE YOU AS A LATERAL OFFICER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THAT LINE OF WORK. ccsdpd.COM CHECK IT OUT.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9683 users online. 472 members and 9211 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X