Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    I was an 8 Step 7 (LA locality) when I wrote this. I asked them if they matched my pay and I'm pretty sure they said the best they could do was 7 Step 10 in the San Diego locality which would have been a small pay cut.

• gmvargas2018
    commented on 's reply
    Will they match your pay if your GL-7 already? I see the posting for GL-5?

• Camelbak
    commented on 's reply
    Sent you a pm.

• k9james
    replied
    If anyone needs someone to talk to. Let me know? I eod back in April for del rio.

Leave a comment:

• Camelbak
    replied
    Finally got some movement. My background investigator called and we are meeting this week. Sounds like I'm getting close to the end now.

Leave a comment:

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    As far as I know San Diego was the only one that hired.

• Camelbak
    commented on 's reply
    The announcement was 36 vacancies in 12 locations, so there should have been more. It's probably going to be a long waiting game. The TO I got in April said hiring takes 4-12 months after receiving it. I already finished everything and I'm also just waiting.

• FORMER_USBP
    replied
    Was San Diego the only one that hire? I only received the following message on March 28,2019: Good Afternoon:

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your continued interest in the United States Marshals Service. Your current status is active applicant. We will be in contact with you with more information as we move on to the next stage of the hiring process in the coming weeks. Until then we appreciate your patience.

I have yet to hear anything since my interview on November 2018.

Leave a comment:

• Camelbak
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know who is HR for SD. I also talked with Nathan. He's the only POC I have atm.

• Rakkasan_FLEO
    commented on 's reply
    Who is you HR in SD because I was originally talking to a Nathan and now I can't get a hold of him or anyone else in the SD HR section to find out my status. If you have a POC info that would be very helpful. thx

• Rakkasan_FLEO
    commented on 's reply
    I got mine as well for SD and have already done everything, but haven't heard anything in almost 2 months. Don't know what the holdup is but they need to hurry up, lol

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    That's the one I applied to. I was in the process for it when ICE-ERO hired me.

• KJB
    commented on 's reply
    it is a 5/7 spot. You automatically get GS-7 after a year as a 5 but don't progress past the 7 without competing.

• Camelbak
    commented on 's reply
    From what I understand, you start as 5 and go to 7 non-competitive. After that there is a supervisory DEO which is 9 and finally a lead DEO that is 11.

• azcactus42
    replied
    I have someone that I work with that just left for a USM DEO position. He swears that the job was recently changed to 7/9/11. I don't believe him. Does anyone know if this is true??

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11164 users online. 491 members and 10673 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X