Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIVRONVET
    replied
    TOLs are going out, one of my friends got hers yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• bch88698
    replied
    Did you get your TOL? Still radio silence on my end.

Leave a comment:

• GardenStateCO
    replied
    Everyone check your emails! HR emailed me today.

Leave a comment:

• shaun11
    replied
    I read an Announcement that FLETC will resume training on June 17th. Students will return the first week of June.

Leave a comment:

• shaun11
    commented on 's reply
    That's pretty much how I've been operating. As if it never happened. Exciting though every time I receive an email. Just waiting for them to finish up on my background process.

• shaun11
    replied
    deleted....
    Last edited by shaun11; 05-26-2020, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RIVRONVET
    replied
    To my knowledge all FOH examinations have been suspended until May 31st. But the end date may (likely) will be extended based on stay at home orders.

Leave a comment:

• jags007
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update! In the same boat for another waiting on FOH... Did they give you any estimate or what to expect next? My preemployment medical got cancelled a couple weeks back and haven't heard anything since. Every FOH clinic I have called since said they can't do preemployment physicals right now and have no idea or direction on when they'll be able to.

• RIVRONVET
    replied
    Update: Due to contract issues internal to FOH, FOH is not conducting any medical examinations since labs cannot be completed. Without lab test, physicians cannot make medical assessments of applicants and therefore cannot “medically qualify” any applicant.

Leave a comment:

• bch88698
    replied
    Had a missed call today from one of the locations In as referred for. No voicemail though, so it could be spam lol.

Leave a comment:

• Camelbak
    commented on 's reply
    Start to finish for me was 13 months, which is fairly typical for a federal agency. Best thing is just to forget about it and keep applying everywhere.

• GardenStateCO
    commented on 's reply
    Forget you ever applied. Best advice I can give you.

• shaun11
    replied
    I'm currently in month #6 of the hiring process. When I received my TOL back in Novemeber '19, it stated the process would take 6-8 months. With everything going on, I anticipate it'll take a little longer. I completed the medical portion and drug test. Was told by HR last week that I'm not quite done with backgrounds yet. Not sure what that means since they havent requested fingerprints or for me to complete the background packet.

Leave a comment:

• Knightwolf
    replied
    How often do they hire for Kentucky state? Would being a current state correctional officer be enough to qualify?

Leave a comment:

• NCG128
    replied
    Nothing from my end

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7067 users online. 399 members and 6668 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X