Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got an email today saying that I got a 92. I applied for D.C. and Atlanta, GA. The email was confusing and it appeared that I didn't get referred for Atlanta. I'm wondering if I still got referred for the D.C. spot. It was for the D.C. announcement but as I kept reading it it only said Atlanta. Confusing as all get out. A phone call would have been nice. lol
    Last edited by MCSO5113; 01-06-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I recieved two emails, both annoucments, U.S. Citizens and Merit... Rating 106 for both only referred for ATL, US and Other.

Will see what happens, happy I got this far.
      "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

Got an email yesterday..rated at 92. Not referred for either location. Oh well.

Comment

Any thing new anyone...???

Comment

Nope! Haven't heard anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by MCSO5113 View Post
              Nope! Haven't heard anything else.
              Good luck to all that applied. I missed the announcement. Hopefully it will come around again. I'm waiting for the NY area.

Comment

I got a rating of a 94 not referred, but qualified, I guess I can live with that. Im just curious how I didnt get referred and some other people did. I have a B.A. AND 4 years military experience as an Airborne Infantryman with 2 combat tours, and yet some people with no degree and only military service as an MP got referred??? Weird, could have something to do with me sending in a regular resume instead of a federal one....Oh well DEA here comes my resume...

Comment

Originally posted by 173rd_the_Herd View Post
                  I got a rating of a 94 not referred, but qualified, I guess I can live with that. Im just curious how I didnt get referred and some other people did. I have a B.A. AND 4 years military experience as an Airborne Infantryman with 2 combat tours, and yet some people with no degree and only military service as an MP got referred??? Weird, could have something to do with me sending in a regular resume instead of a federal one....Oh well DEA here comes my resume...
                  I was Infantry also...3yrs 101st Airborne, AirAssault. Now MP/K-9 lots of Detainee Ops..some college, 50% Disability on my second tour now as MP-K9. They pick off who meets the job requirments the most as you know, I also have 3yrs at TSA where I just search people all day with the same tools they use, x ray, metal detector, hand held etc...hand searches, etc. not if you went to school...

Good luck
                  Last edited by MP-K-9; 01-21-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MP-K-9 View Post
                    I was Infantry also...3yrs 101st Airborne, AirAssault. Now MP/K-9 lots of Detainee Ops..some college, 50% Disability on my second tour now as MP-K9. They pick off who meets the job requirments the most as you know, I also have 3yrs at TSA where I just search people all day with the same tools they use, x ray, metal detector, hand held etc...hand searches, etc. not if you went to school...

Good luck
                    Ok, weird sorry about the confusion but I was actually referring to a guy I grew up with, he applied and got
                    referred. I think his score was like a 102 I think I put 106 , but man my bad I wasn't calling you out, good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rd_the_Herd View Post
                      Ok, weird sorry about the confusion but I was actually referring to a guy I grew up with, he applied and got
                      referred. I think his score was like a 102 I think I put 106 , but man my bad I wasn't calling you out, good luck.
                      Its all good, I was just saying what the reason was. its all in the wording also just as long as your resume backs it up. I got a 106, where did your friend apply for and get referd to..?

Comment

• I think it was Atlanta, but it could have been DC. I was just happy that they said I was qualified, even though I didn't get referred.

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rd_the_Herd View Post
                          I think it was Atlanta, but it could have been DC. I was just happy that they said I was qualified, even though I didn't get referred.
                          Story of my life..lol. I have applied for I dont know how many jobs, get refered, dont get refered..over and over...

Comment

• New Deo Openings!!!

Comment

• Hmmm, I'll have to take a look thanks...Job Title: Detention Enforcement Officer
                              Department: Department Of Justice
                              Agency: U.S. Marshals Service
                              Job Announcement Number: CK314209KMM

SALARY RANGE: 38,790.00 - 50,431.00 USD /year
                              OPEN PERIOD: Friday, January 29, 2010 to Thursday, February 11, 2010
                              SERIES & GRADE: GS-1802-07
                              POSITION INFORMATION: Full TimeCareer/Career Conditional
                              PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 7
                              DUTY LOCATIONS: 2 vacancies - Tucson, AZ; 2 vacancies - El Paso, TX; 1 vacancy - McAllen, TX; 1 vacancy - Yuma, AZ
                              WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: US Citizens and Status Candidates

SPEAK SPANSH
                              Last edited by MP-K-9; 02-05-2010, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Any new news?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8774 users online. 432 members and 8342 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X