Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detention Enforcement Officer (DEO), US Marshals

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    So I got an email today saying that I got a 92. I applied for D.C. and Atlanta, GA. The email was confusing and it appeared that I didn't get referred for Atlanta. I'm wondering if I still got referred for the D.C. spot. It was for the D.C. announcement but as I kept reading it it only said Atlanta. Confusing as all get out. A phone call would have been nice. lol
    Last edited by MCSO5113; 01-06-2010, 12:38 PM.

    Comment


    • #92
      I recieved two emails, both annoucments, U.S. Citizens and Merit... Rating 106 for both only referred for ATL, US and Other.


      Will see what happens, happy I got this far.
      "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

      Comment


      • #93
        Got an email yesterday..rated at 92. Not referred for either location. Oh well.

        Comment


        • #94
          Any thing new anyone...???
          "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

          Comment


          • #95
            Nope! Haven't heard anything else.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by MCSO5113 View Post
              Nope! Haven't heard anything else.
              Good luck to all that applied. I missed the announcement. Hopefully it will come around again. I'm waiting for the NY area.

              Comment


              • #97
                I got a rating of a 94 not referred, but qualified, I guess I can live with that. Im just curious how I didnt get referred and some other people did. I have a B.A. AND 4 years military experience as an Airborne Infantryman with 2 combat tours, and yet some people with no degree and only military service as an MP got referred??? Weird, could have something to do with me sending in a regular resume instead of a federal one....Oh well DEA here comes my resume...

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by 173rd_the_Herd View Post
                  I got a rating of a 94 not referred, but qualified, I guess I can live with that. Im just curious how I didnt get referred and some other people did. I have a B.A. AND 4 years military experience as an Airborne Infantryman with 2 combat tours, and yet some people with no degree and only military service as an MP got referred??? Weird, could have something to do with me sending in a regular resume instead of a federal one....Oh well DEA here comes my resume...
                  I was Infantry also...3yrs 101st Airborne, AirAssault. Now MP/K-9 lots of Detainee Ops..some college, 50% Disability on my second tour now as MP-K9. They pick off who meets the job requirments the most as you know, I also have 3yrs at TSA where I just search people all day with the same tools they use, x ray, metal detector, hand held etc...hand searches, etc. not if you went to school...


                  Good luck
                  Last edited by MP-K-9; 01-21-2010, 09:44 PM.
                  "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by MP-K-9 View Post
                    I was Infantry also...3yrs 101st Airborne, AirAssault. Now MP/K-9 lots of Detainee Ops..some college, 50% Disability on my second tour now as MP-K9. They pick off who meets the job requirments the most as you know, I also have 3yrs at TSA where I just search people all day with the same tools they use, x ray, metal detector, hand held etc...hand searches, etc. not if you went to school...


                    Good luck
                    Ok, weird sorry about the confusion but I was actually referring to a guy I grew up with, he applied and got
                    referred. I think his score was like a 102 I think I put 106 , but man my bad I wasn't calling you out, good luck.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 173rd_the_Herd View Post
                      Ok, weird sorry about the confusion but I was actually referring to a guy I grew up with, he applied and got
                      referred. I think his score was like a 102 I think I put 106 , but man my bad I wasn't calling you out, good luck.
                      Its all good, I was just saying what the reason was. its all in the wording also just as long as your resume backs it up. I got a 106, where did your friend apply for and get referd to..?
                      "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

                      Comment


                      • I think it was Atlanta, but it could have been DC. I was just happy that they said I was qualified, even though I didn't get referred.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 173rd_the_Herd View Post
                          I think it was Atlanta, but it could have been DC. I was just happy that they said I was qualified, even though I didn't get referred.
                          Story of my life..lol. I have applied for I dont know how many jobs, get refered, dont get refered..over and over...
                          "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

                          Comment


                          • New Deo Openings!!!

                            Comment


                            • Hmmm, I'll have to take a look thanks...Job Title: Detention Enforcement Officer
                              Department: Department Of Justice
                              Agency: U.S. Marshals Service
                              Job Announcement Number: CK314209KMM

                              SALARY RANGE: 38,790.00 - 50,431.00 USD /year
                              OPEN PERIOD: Friday, January 29, 2010 to Thursday, February 11, 2010
                              SERIES & GRADE: GS-1802-07
                              POSITION INFORMATION: Full TimeCareer/Career Conditional
                              PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 7
                              DUTY LOCATIONS: 2 vacancies - Tucson, AZ; 2 vacancies - El Paso, TX; 1 vacancy - McAllen, TX; 1 vacancy - Yuma, AZ
                              WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: US Citizens and Status Candidates


                              SPEAK SPANSH
                              Last edited by MP-K-9; 02-05-2010, 07:44 AM.
                              "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

                              Comment


                              • Any new news?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8774 users online. 432 members and 8342 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X