300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted....
    Last edited by shaun11; 05-26-2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• I read an Announcement that FLETC will resume training on June 17th. Students will return the first week of June.

Comment

• Everyone check your emails! HR emailed me today.

Comment

• Did you get your TOL? Still radio silence on my end.

Comment

• TOLs are going out, one of my friends got hers yesterday.

Comment

• Anyone know what Glynco is like for DEOs? I'm currently waiting for my medical exam but honestly am not too worried about the hiring process. I am more interested in what to expect at Glyco. I am currently BOP and Glyco was a joke for my agency but I expect it may be a little more difficult for the USMS.

Comment

• Any idea on the next announcement?

Comment

• I haven’t heard anything besides a referred notification

Comment

• Originally posted by Fave000 View Post
                    Anyone know what Glynco is like for DEOs? I'm currently waiting for my medical exam but honestly am not too worried about the hiring process. I am more interested in what to expect at Glyco. I am currently BOP and Glyco was a joke for my agency but I expect it may be a little more difficult for the USMS.
                    Heard it's similar to the deputy marshals academy

Comment

• RIVRONVET
                      RIVRONVET commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Expect the worst, and you won’t be disappointed. Our academy is shorter but it is the same as the deputy academy. The course material is identical. We are treated fairly better than deputy candidates, PT sessions aren’t as long and strenuous. But expect to get beat up and punched in the face, tased and doing a lot of flutter kicks.

• You are treated just like a deputy student. Instead of 18 weeks. It's 8 weeks. You have same training except you don't have the criminal investigations topics. You have the same instructors who PT the crap out of you. I graduated in December 2019.

Comment

• Rmodel1965
                      Rmodel1965 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you eventually get picked up as a deputy do you complete the entire program or just come back for the criminal investigator portion

• k9james How about written and practical test? I’m assuming it’s pretty straight forward down there.

Comment

• RIVRONVET
                      RIVRONVET commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It’s not bad. Take notes and study and you’ll be fine. The hardest part is your hands on scenarios, those are pass/fail and you are only allowed to fail once, and take a remedial. Fail the remedial and you’re out

• deleted.......
                    Last edited by shaun11; 07-13-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Anybody have any movement?

Comment

• Has anyone heard if there’s going to be another round of hiring next year or later?

Comment

• Nothing since referral

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6582 users online. 348 members and 6234 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X